• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Clan Joining Application

Your information

- Real Name (OPTIONAL): Vishwajit
    - Age (OPTIONAL): 10
    - Country (OPTIONAL): India
    - Do you speak fluent English? (IMPORTANT): Better than what i used to speak. Yes
    - What other languages do you speak?: Hindi

----------------------------------------------
    In-game Information

- Nickname: GrozA - Previous nicknames: Groza, [Mars]Groza
    - Previous clans (and why you left): [Mars]: i left them because their leader, MoTioN said he will make the clan official , instead he applied to [S] Clan and talked very childesh about why he did it lol.
    -Trusted Player or Admin : none :v
    -----------------------------------------------

- Introduce yourself - Tell us about yourself: A kid who likes making worst maps, and mostly plays DM.
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?: Because, most of my friends, Really Most of them are in [S] clan.
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Patience, Helpful to others, Activeness.
    - Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who?: I wasnt' Invited Though..

-----------------------------------------------
    - SA-MP Information

- Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): Deagle, Sawn, Tec9, Sniper.
    - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: 2016
    - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs?: Yes.

Thanks For Reading.
    End of the Application.
    Last edited by VishyFish; 07-06-19, 04:45 PM. Reason: Why tf all of my posts get merged?! no scalling?

For me you are a nice guy but the only thing which binds me from giving you a Yes is about loyalty. You weren't even loyal to [Mars] Clan then how can I trust you that you will be loyal to [S] ? . Prove us that you will be loyal to [S] then you will surely get my Yes next time . For now It's a No
    Also
    2 - Your total time in-game must be 100 hours.
    But You don't have 100 hours in game

Your Time Spent in game ^

That's just not it you also insulted
    [15:08] <@GX-02>[27] BrightBurn: Dont kill while someone is maping!
    [15:08] <@GX-03>[27] BrightBurn: FUCC OFF
    Last edited by AmazingGuy; 08-06-19, 11:14 AM.

Comment

You dont meet the requirements and also you are rulebreaking
      No

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingGuy View Post
        For me you are a nice guy but the only thing which binds me from giving you a Yes is about loyalty. You weren't even loyal to [Mars] Clan then how can I trust you that you will be loyal to [S] ? . Prove us that you will be loyal to [S] then you will surely get my Yes next time . For now It's a No
        Also

But You don't have 100 hours in game

Your Time Spent in game ^

That's just not it you also insulted
        I had no idea that i still doesnt' meet the primary requirment so its bad. I play daily and it'll surely be 100 hours tommorow. This isnt' the reason of your no. Here, yes i insulted that guy The_Rebel because i was mapping(you mentioned it already) because that guy was rule breaking and killing players alot of times. "What rule breaking?" - Specing and killing players. Also, i didnt' really insulted him that bad, i was very focused in what to put next in the map i was making. But suddenly he came and killed me from nowhere?? Its okay i appriciate your No. But your line "You are a nice guy" got me xd. About loyality, yes i was not loyal to clan Mars Because, their owner himself showed his
        L O Y A L I T Y
        towards his own clan. But i love you guys and i must be loyal to your clan atleast if i wasnt' loyal my whole life to anything anytime. Just to gain trust.

2nd:

To reply of Logan, Thanks for the vote!! And yes i ask you a question, i dont' really know when i have Breaked a rule just tell me one time i breaked rule. Then i won't even turn back to apply again to join. WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. im not fighting nor argueing, Your Reply is appriciated by me also!!

Thanks for reading.
        p.s. Im not that old Vish. Dont' ever think like "this guy is vish he is hacker" etc etc. I just paid for what i did before. The future is the make. Never look what you already left behind.
        Last edited by VishyFish; 08-06-19, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrightBurn View Post

I had no idea that i still doesnt' meet the primary requirment so its bad. I play daily and it'll surely be 100 hours tommorow. This isnt' the reason of your no. Here, yes i insulted that guy The_Rebel because i was mapping(you mentioned it already) because that guy was rule breaking and killing players alot of times. "What rule breaking?" - Specing and killing players. Also, i didnt' really insulted him that bad, i was very focused in what to put next in the map i was making. But suddenly he came and killed me from nowhere?? Its okay i appriciate your No. But your line "You are a nice guy" got me xd. About loyality, yes i was not loyal to clan Mars Because, their owner himself showed his
          L O Y A L I T Y
          towards his own clan. But i love you guys and i must be loyal to your clan atleast if i wasnt' loyal my whole life to anything anytime. Just to gain trust.

2nd:

To reply of Logan, Thanks for the vote!! And yes i ask you a question, i dont' really know when i have Breaked a rule just tell me one time i breaked rule. Then i won't even turn back to apply again to join. WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. im not fighting nor argueing, Your Reply is appriciated by me also!!

Thanks for reading.
          p.s. Im not that old Vish. Dont' ever think like "this guy is vish he is hacker" etc etc. I just paid for what i did before. The future is the make. Never look what you already left behind.
          Dude i am also a mapper like you most people kill me mostly when i was mapping i didn't insult them like you did just ignore them, and also you are trying to improve your behaviour. And also if you want to map peacefully choose a better place like where boundries ends in these places no one comes so it will be good for you. and also if anyone kills you while mapping just PM an admin or report him
          Last edited by Logan; 08-06-19, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
            Dude i am also a mapper like you most people kill me mostly when i was mapping i didn't insult them like you did just ignore them, and also you are trying to improve your behaviour. And also if you want to map peacefully choose a better place like where boundries ends in these places no one comes so it will be good for you. and also if anyone kills you while mapping just PM an admin or report him
            Thanks for the tip man, i really appriciate it. Thank you really.

Comment

you dont meet requirements

DENIED

you can re-apply next month [ 8 July 2019 ]

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
              Topics: 79
              Comments: 390

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X