Clear All

• Appliction By Mici [REJECTED]

1) Nickname (in-game): Mici

2) Previous nickname(s) (in-game): Mici

3) Previous clan(s): N/A

4) Why did you leave those clans?: N/A

5) Score: 4100

6) Time spent in-game: 150 hours

7) Deathmatch skills: I'm pro too duel deagle and sniper > to pro shots 2 sawn off

8) Why do you want to join [AK]?: Cheerful gang in there, I could make myself few memories and have some fun time with you guys.

9) In which case would you leave the clan: If the atmosphere changes to anything bad (too political/ enforcing too many strict rules).

10) Did you invited by any [AK] member? If yes, By who?: Lei, Yoven Krrish Kyooui Gangester Pikachou
    Last edited by Krrish; 31-01-19, 12:46 PM.

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...iction-by-mici

Care to explain this?

Also why did you copy/paste most of JxC's application?

Last edited by Kyouji; 30-01-19, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Just like kyouji said, you cant even write your own reason. Secondly, We dont accept clan hopper. Oh btw, i did search about your ingame times tho, its 147 hours, not 150, but since only 3 more needed so i dont think this is something to talk about
      No from me

Comment

Hmm..
        1)- you are a liar , no one invited you
        2)- you just posted JxC appeal here
        3)- you don't even know what this sentence means If the atmosphere changes to anything bad (too political/ enforcing too many strict rules). nor this one Cheerful gang in there, I could make myself few memories and have some fun time with you guys
        4)- i don't like you, you are not experienced enough
        5)- Clan hopper , you just posted an appeal in [M4] clan

Comment

Hi Mici, koristim google translate. Znam da većinu nas niste razumjeli zbog jezika. Reći ću vam šta biste trebali poboljšati, da biste bili dio AK-a. I ja ću vam ukazati na vaše greške, tako da nećete ponoviti te greške.

1) Prijavili ste se za M4 i AK istovremeno. AK treba lojalne članove. Morate sami odlučiti i izabrati samo jedan klan. Postavljanje dvije aplikacije u isto vrijeme u različitim klanovima, zove se skok u klan i vaša aplikacija se automatski odbija.

2) Kopirali ste neke JxC-ove odgovore. Očekujemo da budete originalniji. Napravite vlastite razloge za pridruživanje, umjesto da jednostavno kopirate tuđi odgovor. To samo pokazuje vašu nepoštenje i ostavlja negativan utisak na nas.

3) Niko vas nije pozvao, draga. Ako vas neko želi pozvati u klan, zamolit će vas da u aplikaciji navedete njihovo ime.

4) Ne ispunjavate uvjete za pridruživanje. Potrebno vam je 150 sati vremena u igri, ali imate samo 147 sati. Igrači koji ne ispunjavaju minimalne uslove odmah se odbijaju. Molimo pročitajte zahtjeve sljedeći put, prijatelju.

Osim toga, postoji još nekoliko stvari o kojima treba razmisliti da radite, da se prihvatite u AK.

1) Radite na engleskom jeziku. Priznajem da ste bolji na jeziku na kojem smo loši. Ali prijatelju, kako možemo uspostaviti vezu ako ne možemo razumjeti jedni druge?
          2) Vi se naljutite nakon što izgubite dvoboj ili umrete. Pokušajte da je kontrolišete, svi naši članovi su tolerantni i zreli.
          3) Čini se da ste i prekršitelj pravila koji je nedavno zabranjen, prema navodima administracije Kritical. Trebat će nam neko vrijeme da vam vjerujemo.
          4) Prosječni ste u DM-u. Ali mi u AK-u imamo neke od najelitnijih igrača. Uvijek je bolje raditi na svojoj vještini malo više, nikada ne prestajete učiti

Poznajem vas u igri i vi se pojavljujete kao srdačna osoba. Nemam problema s tobom. Ali kada je u pitanju naš klan, moramo biti sigurni prije donošenja odluke. Da biste bili prihvaćeni, morate postići savršenstvo. Sve najbolje!

TRANSLATION:
          Hi Mici, I'm using google translate. I know you did not understand most of us because of the language. I'll tell you what you should improve to be part of the AK. And I will point out your mistakes, so you will not repeat them.
          1) You signed up for M4 and AK at the same time. AK needs loyal members. You have to decide for yourself and choose just one clan. Setting up two applications at the same time in different clans is called clan hopping and your application is automatically rejected.
          2) You copied some JxC's answers. We expect you to be more original. Make your own reasons for joining instead of simply copying someone else's response. It just shows your dishonesty and leaves a negative impression on us.
          3) Nobody invited you, dear. If someone wants to invite you to a clan, they will ask you to indicate their name in the application.
          4) You do not meet the requirements for joining. You need 150 hours of play time, but you only have 147 hours. Players who do not meet the minimum requirements are immediately denied. Please read the requirements next time, friend.
          In addition, there are several other things that you need to consider doing, to get accepted in AK.
          1) Work on English. I admit that you are better in the language we are bad at. But friend, how can we establish a relationship if we can not understand each other?
          2) You get angry after losing a duel or dying. Try to control it, all of our members are tolerant and mature.
          3) You seem to be a rule breaker and were recently banned, according to the admin Kritical. It will take us some time to trust you.
          4) You are average in DM. But in AK, we have some of the most elite players. It's always better to work on your skill a little more, you never stop learning.
          I know you in the game and you appear as a cordial person. I have no problem with you. But when it comes to our clan, we need to be sure before making a decision. To be accepted, you need to achieve perfection. All the best!
          NEGATIVE
          Last edited by Lei; 30-01-19, 11:19 PM.

Comment

I never invited you in clan.Its a No

Comment

You have applied in M4 and applying here? That's not really a good idea, I see you're clan hopping sums up how you got blacklisted in another clan.
              http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...iction-by-mici
              http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-s-applicition

Also you can't even post your own application, copied from a application that has been accepted...

You're annoying in game aswell, asking me to accept you in clan everytime. Look, we don't need clan hoppers. You're mentioning other clan members when they didn't even invite you like you did in another clan's application.

DENIED

You may re-apply after 3 months (01/04/2019), re-applying before the date will make yourself blacklisted from the clan.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Allrounder Killa's [AK]

About this Group

Type: Public
              Topics: 61
              Comments: 258

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X