This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
    when i downloaded GX IMG file v20 full version and installed it ; i can't see the objects in /lsapartment and /gchell
    so i might need some help with that ? ?
    /lsapartment and /gchell are add in the v21 which is nearly done (still testing it/fixing some issues). The v21 is a big update with some extra's. Just wait for it
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

oww i see but Heartbeat and kanwar can see it
      and Kanwar told me that he is using the gx v20 ???
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Heartbeat can see it as he was online when I needed someone to test it.

We have almost finished v21 so just wait a few more days and it will be done.

If you cannot wait then PM me on IRC and I can send you the link to test v21.

Comment

Thanks for V21 waiting from alot of time !I like you IMG works nice objects skins
          Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
          VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

i want v15 from where i can download it ?

EDIT: i found it
            Last edited by Robo; 17-10-14, 03:46 PM.

Comment

plz we need this car

http://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=i&rc...15175953787746

Comment

The Last IMG

i want to download last IMG but i can not download any one can help? me or give me website please
                http://gamerxserver.com/signatures.php?player_name=[TeX]Mateen&sig=signature20

Comment

Originally posted by Mateen View Post
                  i want to download last IMG but i can not download any one can help? me or give me website please
                  http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/publish.htm does this not work for you?

Comment

WELLDONE!!!
                    i have nothing to do with it

Comment

HOW i can Install img skin file tell please!!!!
                      i have nothing to do with it

Comment

Originally posted by Sana_X View Post
                        HOW i can Install img skin file tell please!!!!
                        I don't think there's an IMG file which is only special for skins, but you can have the latest version with modernest vehicles and pobs (including skins)

How do I install the GamerX Custom IMG File?
                        The easiest way is to use the GamerX Custom IMG File Auto-Update Tool which is a program we made especially to help you install the IMG and keep it up to date.

Click here to download the GamerX Custom File IMG Auto-Update Tool.

If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 and you have UAC enabled then you must grant full control permissions to "Users" for the Custom.IMG and Custom.IDE files in your SA:MP folder otherwise the program will NOT be able to overwrite them with an updated version. If you do not have write access for the files then the program will warn you when you start it up. If needed, ask Matite on IRC for help.

GamerX Custom IMG File Auto-Update Tool
                        Last edited by Multihunter; 21-03-15, 09:28 PM.

Comment

The GamerX Custom IMG File v23 has been released. All of the IDs changed to make room for new SA:MP objects... they are now using a new dedicated ID range so they won't have to change again in the future and there are plenty of spare IDs for new stuff.

To update you can use the GamerX Custom IMG Auto-Update Tool as usual.

You need to update your IMG to v23 otherwise there will be many ID conflicts with the new objects I added in SA:MP 0.3.7 by default.

Comment

Good Job Bro, Liked it Very Much!

Comment

How to get Only vehicle img

Comment

i recently just now installed this GamerX IMG, it's nice as i was able to see some beautiful skins. I was too tired already from the SA default skins xD everything is good. But on the same time it recommends me a patch "flicker fix" something (streaming memory patch) i don't know from where to download that furthermore, on that IMG auto updater tool it gives me a link http:"//gamerxserver.com/img" to get info about that "flicker" but it's dead.
                                It will be nice if someone can share me information about that patch, thanks!

PS: i have not tried googling that "Patch" as i feel asking here is better as it's recommended by GamerX and it's GamerX IMG file.
                                Last edited by Muaaz; 07-11-17, 05:16 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X