Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is nothing more to say that has not been said or covered up...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing more to say that has not been said or covered up...

There is nothing more to say that has not been said or covered up, Robo has killed the community with its incompetence and bad decisions that make the community have died, because of him many people who used to be active and were part of the family have been gone or have been forced out, it is an open secret, so do not cover the sun with a finger.

All the admins have resigned their position and you don't bother to modify ranks in the forum so that they believe that everything is fine, which is a complete lie, you killed the server bro, and don't say that SAMP is lowering the number of players , the other freeroams servers are still with the same number of players and are more active than ever, as I say, because of your clumsiness, a whole community has stopped entering, now it is understood why they evade ban and say things within the chat, you You've earned the reputation of being the worst administrator on the entire server, and the boot-lickers follow your lead and do anything to keep you in their admin position.

Now they will remember GamerX as a server that died in the worst way and they were exposed, due to the bad things that happened in the last time.

Originally posted by Zeneli View Post
    There is nothing more to say that has not been said or covered up, Robo has killed the community with its incompetence and bad decisions that make the community have died,
    I never say my decision is the best, but i don't regret to see that many toxic members from the community are now out. So I'm denying it is an incompetence.

Your statement very interesting and ironic as well since you are spamming these posts elsewhere without seeing the context or off-topic.

because of him many people who used to be active and were part of the family have been gone
    We are not nazi, people are free to come and leave as they wished, none of them are told to must stay in the server (some other servers are doing this). It's up to them if they want to go elsewhere.

Good thing that you can still leave together with your friends or family, rather than separated (we won't kill you).

or have been forced out, it is an open secret, so do not cover the sun with a finger.
    No one has been forced out, nothing is covered, so i want to see the proof from your statement. Otherwise it is a lie.

Except there are parts of their mistakes that we are lazy to show it up, it is something that would just turn into public shame as people would only care reading the drama.

​​​​​​The rest are people who actually have gone chaos and lost their mind to break the server (e.g. sabotaging the server by deleting object sets and accounts). All I have done was just to ban them away just like how cheaters are banned (yes they start using cheats too).

All the admins have resigned their position
    The only admins have resigned recently are only JoseriuL and Charger as they speak up and asked the management.
    There is also Medik (a.k.a. EviL) who has been disappeared for no reason and suddenly asked a player to message me to demote him without telling the reason (and he still have his level now till they speak up to get officially removed).

Both only have their levels removed as they asked, they are not banned as they didn't violate any rules.
    ​​​​

and you don't bother to modify ranks in the forum so that they believe that everything is fine
    aside of the admin names above, I don't really know who else leave, so why do I bother modify their ranks if i don't know?

Also I don't have much time, things like updating forums rank, i trust it to other forum admins.
    ​​​​​

which is a complete lie, you killed the server bro,
    There is no profit for me by killing the server, why would I do that? so I don't need to lie right?

​​

and don't say that SAMP is lowering the number of players , the other freeroams servers are still with the same number of players and are more active than ever
    You are late 2 years and still don't know what happened in SA-MP?

​​​​​​Here get some facts first from SA-MP community in sa-mp official forums:
    https://forum.sa-mp.com

Wait, the link doesn't work for me too, oh wait sa-mp.com works but no more link to forum.

​​​​​​​The complicated drama started since the appearance of 0.3.8DL
    Some of the SA-MP experts that are concerned with inconsistency of SA-MP update believe this is splitting to another version, they want to keep SA-MP alive by making sure the developer is changed to someone else or have it open source, but they ended up getting banned for speaking their opinion as the SA-MP developer does not agree with that.

Read more in their forums here: https://www.burgershot.gg/showthread.php?tid=54

Those people (who called themself part of "burgershot.gg") then start creating alternative multiplayer mod called "OPEN-MP", of course the SA-MP developer wont like this and believe that his work is being stolen.

This tragedy caused chaos, some people start hacking and DDoS-ing sa-mp website, as well sa-mp servers, including gamerx whilst we stay to be neutral.

Elvis has left the building

People are asking if it was still worth to create a SA-MP server in 2019, there the SA-MP developer made his official statement.
    You can see in the screenshot that the SA-MP developer is done with his own mod that his created.

Not the only issue we are facing
    Beside of that drama, there is also illegal (unofficial) version of SA-MP working in mobile / Android. I'm not surprised because gaming industry in mobile platform is growing fast (e.g. PUBG Mobile, COD Mobile, etc), and I can accept that.
    Too bad it is not official. I choose to not do this in GamerX.

Hacks for SA-MP are also growing faster, more and more cheats and exploits are being made, from crashing other players to hacks for faking player counts in the server.
    I choose to not do let in GamerX.

Other servers are doing illegal things to get player count, money, etc. For example if you searched "sa-mp fake player count" in youtube you will get this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpFOS2Hd34w (wow a server can get instantly 1000 players with this)
    It's not a new thing, previously some naughty servers that are doing this are blocked from SA-MP, but that does not put it forever to the end.
    I choose to not do this in GamerX.

A mild illegal actions like forcing players to stay in the server, threatening to ban them if they play in other server, these practices are still exists out there in another server, probably in one of the server you are talking about. They are doing this for their profit and money.

There were even someone else doing this into gamerx, recently Mercy was surprised when suddenly player count raises to 40, But after i investigated it was just fake player bots connected from one player source.
    I choose to not let this in GamerX. So I banned them.
    (still thinking i really wanted so bad about player count?)

I personally would not recommend anyone from starting new community or server in SA-MP with the situation like this. They wont be able to achieve a healthy competition anyways.

I give up many times
    Not just because internal drama that I am already tired off, even issues out there are making me lose the hope to make a fun and enjoyable game server here. I already left the server once, left the management twice, as well paused from development few times. Also alot of explanation I'm really tired to write, still there are many people who disagree, especially those who are jealous or hate me.

Someone who is just hurt with their level or jealous of someone else's level will never able to relate this.

I do not own this server
    Server is being owned to Stefan , if he believes that I am destroying the server, he is free to remove me immediately. Many haters are speculating that i act like I'm God of GamerX in order to make bad images of me.

as I say, because of your clumsiness, a whole community has stopped entering,
    now it is understood why they evade ban and say things within the chat
    They evade ban and say that in the chat because they planned to do so, i got the proof of logs they planned it in their private discord server. Sometimes they even talk about it here and thinking i would not see/catch them when I am not online.

Do you have the proof? You only speculate without any proof, that's mean you are spreading lies.

you You've earned the reputation of being the worst administrator on the entire server, and the boot-lickers follow your lead and do anything to keep you in their admin position.
    Too bad i never asked for "best admin" or best reputation in the entire server (i even hide it from forum while this member list still sort me to the top)
    And don't call them "boot-lickers", albeit ex-admins believing their own illusion, they still play here and do the admin job as usual without being asked at all. I'm instead worried because they are not paid, so if they have business in real life or want to play other games they are free to do so. No policy like free-labour in GamerX.
    There is still even some people offering help, but unfortunately from now on i have to decline it, I don't want more people to fall in same problems as they might not able to hold it.

Now they will remember GamerX as a server that died in the worst way and they were exposed, due to the bad things that happened in the last time.
    I dare you to expose the real proof of bad things here, that is if you still care replying here.
    Probably wont happen, you would act to get banned from breaking other rules to show them that we only ban people, just like those traitor to make bad image of GamerX.

It's not like I meant to show off my ego, but here I must say that we are not scared to bullshits nor terror attacks to the server.
    If we just let the false statement to spread and easily letting people to say "Do not play in this server", that's mean GamerX is very weak.

Stefan has also said that he will not give up to those traitors. That's probably why the server is still online here.

My advice and personal opinion to you:
    Leave GamerX, do not ever talk bullshit about it anymore, go enjoy the other server you wish to play, no need to relate nor harm GamerX in any ways, even if your friend asked to do so.
    If they are really your family you would stop them from doing bad acts to us, as it will be waste of time and is also useless.
    We wont bother you so please just forget GamerX.

Unless you want to be remembered as one of shameful person here who probably will regret leaving gamerx due to their illusion and made up non sense

People know you Jordi, you were already demoted and banned previously for doing similar stupid drama, you sure you still want to continue doing it?
    Last edited by Robo_N1X; 01-04-21, 07:47 AM.
    KVIrc User
    Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

The only admins have resigned recently are only JoseriuL and Charger as they speak up and asked the management.
      There is also Medik (a.k.a. EviL) who has been disappeared for no reason and suddenly asked a player to message me to demote him without telling the reason (and he still have his level now till they speak up to get officially removed).
      That isn't actually right. mind also resigned... He sent me a screenshot of his resignation text in GX discord (admin channel), but you ignored it.

Keiasu also left GX discord and don't join GX anymore because of your dramas, he told me he resigned... So.. Would you be that kind to remove his level? He even told me to ask you to demote him in this current post. Please.

Medik resigned as well, he was also tired of the way you treated him. He asked Protector to tell you that because he doesn't want to talk to you anymore (like many people... Remember when I left GX discord to avoid to talk with you? -> Check your forum inbox, he just pmed you NOW to remove his level. Will you do it now?

There is no profit for me by killing the server, why would I do that? so I don't need to lie right?
      It's not about profit. And maybe you aren't doing it on purpose, but you are doing it indirectly. If many players, admins and trusted players leave because of a SINGLE PERSON... It's indirectly his fault. But... wait... You will never realize that, because you keep telling your side story, hidding the rest opinions and being feeded by people who "likes" your posts and support you.

aside of the admin names above, I don't really know who else leave, so why do I bother modify their ranks if i don't know?
      You actually know, I explained everything above, but it seems it's better to hide all bullshit that is happening around you.

A mild illegal actions like forcing players to stay in the server, threatening to ban them if they play in other server, these practices are still exists out there in another server, probably in one of the server you are talking about. They are doing this for their profit and money.
      Like you said:
      I do not own this server
      It's not about what you choose, you can't do that. Anyway it would be really pathetic from your part.

Someone who is just hurt with their level or jealous of someone else's level will never able to relate this.
      See how you will never realize what is happening around you? You are just blind thinking (and making other people think) that people are leaving, "fighting" with you, or hating you because WE ALL ARE JEALOUS OF YOU... I saw a screenshot in GX discord where you said that.... Let me tell you It's pathetic...

I do not own this server
      Server is being owned to Stefan , if he believes that I am destroying the server, he is free to remove me immediately. Many haters are speculating that i act like I'm God of GamerX in order to make bad images of me.
      Itss hard for him to believe that you are destroying the server/comunity because he rarely appears around here.

Do you have the proof? You only speculate without any proof, that's mean you are spreading lies.
      Proofs, proofs, proofs... I'm really tired of reading that word xD. Do you really think the majority of people is that nerd to save logs 24/7 ?

There is still even some people offering help, but unfortunately from now on i have to decline it, I don't want more people to fall in same problems as they might not able to hold it.
      Yeah, better don't add anyone more because they will be pissed like ex-admin mind . Imagine an old player (mind), who dreams about becoming admin in his old favourite server but after few time he decides to leave THE WHOLE SAMP because he can't deal with you anymore..

@TRUSTED PLAYERS, BEWARE IF THEY ASK YOU TO BECOME LEVEL 3.

Unless you want to be remembered as one of shameful person here who probably will regret leaving gamerx due to their illusion and made up non sense

People know you Jordi, you were already demoted and banned previously for doing similar stupid drama, you sure you still want to continue doing it?
      Are you really threatening him in public? HAHAHAHA I really didn't expect that... wait... GamerX became a place where I can expect everything from everyone, forget my last words

I know you will start going offtopic again (like you always do), or become crazy asking for logs and shits, nobody cares anymore, we don't need to proof anything.

The real proof is people opinion about you.

Comment

Now is still the time, people are telling you to improve. They are giving you the reasons to improve on. Yet, you are so stubborn that you keep on lying about your shit, and don't wanna improveimprove.

You'll ask who the fuck am I to tell you this?

I'm a loyal GamerX player. Unlike you, you made players leave the server, attack the server, gossip shit about the server and what not!
        I tried encouraging many players to stay here and you want proofs? You can't deny with the ones I have. For example, find them yourself, goto IRC and check logs of talking between Me, Panzehir(the one who is attacking cuz of you), etc etc. If that's not being loyal to GamerX then I don't know what is.

It's just you, people aren't jealous of you. No one, seriously is! Everyone hates you, cuz you did something wrong. AND YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT. But you don't wanna agree and see the result.

Now, I expect you to reply about my past and how I have no right as I was never an admin or even a tp. Oh you know what? That's bullshit. You'll delete this reply for reason like OffTopic and Hateful speech.

It wasn't just one player or admin robo. Either you are stubborn that you believe that YOU didn't do anything, it's all their faults or you want everyone who is capable of doing greater stuff leave(Panzehir).

You still have time, no one will make a joke of you if instead of lying and lying and lying and lying, you just give up your lying and agree you did a bit of faults and you will, and want to improve yourself.

You gave GamerX very useful updates and fixes, but what are their uses if players are leaving? Think over it and act as needed. Just give the fuck up on lying.
        With love,
        -Vish

Comment

A while ago I stopped entering GamerX for the same reason, and I don't know what you get by throwing my past bad deeds in my face, does that make you a better person? Wait no, the community went under because of your bad decisions.

And whoever is jealous of you, I would not like to be like you, and not because I was or was a bad person at the time in the game, I should do it in real life, perhaps who should leave GamerX is you.

Nothing can be done anymore, you started to take a lot of people, even your staff who left office because of the same thing that normal players go through.
          Interest in playing here was lost, it's not like before, since you took part in '' Lead Management '' everything went to shit, stop being stubborn and stupid, it's reality ... SAMP is not dying , it was the server that stalled

You were left completely alone and deep down if GamerX is just an ordinary person like us

Officially you were the worst Level 9, Charger, Panzehir and the others did better things and were more cautious and humane to make decisions that did not harm the community

The reality sounds harsh, believe your own stories and accept that you did not give for more, they all left, you got that.

We have been out of this for a long time just like the people with whom you used to share, we were your friends (if at the time you considered us, but what does it matter)

I have never seen that the leaving of the admins within a game has been caused by a single person.

I know you will pass this up your ass, I am speaking for everyone, not only for me, reconcile with the people you left badly and caused them to change for the worse.

I don't care if you ban me or not, I don't care if you talk behind my back, that makes you a coward and a bit of a man (if you are a man and not a crazy woman).

I am not better than you and you are not better than anyone else, the power left you an aweonao (aweonao = I finish in Chile that serves to describe a person in his maximum degree of stupidity, mental retardation and a person incapable of feeling emotions)

Says goodbye, a person who was good, bad, collaborative, the worst, friendly, despicable, and I say this because I admit to having done things. It is time for you to think about what you did with the community, they all left. Nothing to do

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post

That isn't actually right. mind also resigned... He sent me a screenshot of his resignation text in GX discord (admin channel), but you ignored it.
            I didn't ignored him, i responded him if he can proof his own obsessed words with "get back 100 players". Pretty much upset after being told that no one can use ping to determine ban evaders. Then he said he still doing the advertisement, and fine he is free to do so, so why would it matter for you?

Keiasu also left GX discord and don't join GX anymore because of your dramas, he told me he resigned... So.. Would you be that kind to remove his level? He even told me to ask you to demote him in this current post. Please.
            Fine, keiasu is also removed

Medik resigned as well, he was also tired of the way you treated him. He asked Protector to tell you that because he doesn't want to talk to you anymore (like many people... Remember when I left GX discord to avoid to talk with you? -> Check your forum inbox, he just pmed you NOW to remove his level. Will you do it now?
            Done, but please don't be childish by asking some innocent player to get served. Just because he is a level 8 admin does not mean he deserve special treatment to be served.
            Everything should be organized well here, players post ban appeal to appeal their ban, people post password reset to request for password reset, then the same case for Admin requesting to resign, they have to post/private message the management about it.
            Not just because the procedure, and nothing personal, it's all because I can't guarantee to remember any requests made improperly especially forwarded in abnormal way.

Just because it hasn't been done, don't assume that we are doing it on purpose "to make everything looks fine" as Zeneli said. I'm not the only management here, you guys have options to message Left Roddja Nate etc if you don't like to talk to me.

It's not about profit. And maybe you aren't doing it on purpose, but you are doing it indirectly. If many players, admins and trusted players leave because of a SINGLE PERSON... It's indirectly his fault. But... wait... You will never realize that, because you keep telling your side story, hidding the rest opinions and being feeded by people who "likes" your posts and support you.
            I am not asking whether I'm directly or indirectly doing it.. I am asking, if there is any reason i need to kill the server? You keep saying i tell my side story, how about you show proof that I am actually killing the server? For example directly, I shut down the server on my purpose from the control, or even for example I put dangerous code (without me realizing) risking the server to destroy itself Indirectly. Do you have that explanation?

Talking about killing the server indirectly, isn't everyone here killing the server even if that's not what they mean or realize it? How do you judge someone telling others to not play here anymore, is that saving the server or killing it?

They like my post because that's the fact they liked it, and probably true it is to support what i said in my post. Just like yours, that is the function of Like button otherwise it wont be needed. I never told anyone to like my post nor feed it, in fact I don't really care (so i hide it), but apparently it can be a proof, right? They are free to remove the likes if they no longer like it.

You actually know, I explained everything above, but it seems it's better to hide all bullshit that is happening around you.
            Explain with proof, not with opinions if you just keep saying I'm hiding bullshits.

Like you said:

It's not about what you choose, you can't do that. Anyway it would be really pathetic from your part.
            Ofcourse If i'm evil enough i can choose to do that. Not just me, logically all admins with /ban command can do that.

See how you will never realize what is happening around you? You are just blind thinking (and making other people think) that people are leaving, "fighting" with you, or hating you because WE ALL ARE JEALOUS OF YOU... I saw a screenshot in GX discord where you said that.... Let me tell you It's pathetic...
            Not just jealous of me, but jealous of others too (thus you keep calling them "boot-lickers" or "your admin boys").
            Fine if you are particularly not jealous, tell me how problems started from other people fighting and ends up with me?

Itss hard for him to believe that you are destroying the server/comunity because he rarely appears around here.
            You probably just never try to talk to him, he is often seen around here online. I don't get it when you guys arguing about needing more management, no one even brave enough to mention him? And what happened when you & panzehir is offered the management position infront of him? you guys declined the position. Why argue needing more management at first? Then Stefan gave management to Nicoud, then those traitors that was asking for more management start hating nicoud in the back. Who do you guys think you are? You own the server? Don't relate this to how real world country works, it has different form of politic.

Aren't you guys pathetic setting up drama to get promoted, rejects the promotion, and blame us not giving what you guys want? You guys are the one fooling and messing around with us.

Proofs, proofs, proofs... I'm really tired of reading that word xD. Do you really think the majority of people is that nerd to save logs 24/7 ?
            No matter who, be it a nerd or not. Every form of proof is necessary as evidence, if you are tired then don't bother making such statement. Someone else might be impersonating me, just as Leonn did before to provoke others, if you do not have proof for that, then everyone is free to just impersonate me to make me look bad, am not allowed to protect myself? How unfair it is.

I'm not a dumb who think I could do something bad as I wish without being caught when no one is watching me? Like the hackers using hacks while admins are offline.
            I would try to not do something bad even if it wont be logged or someone is not watching me. That's called trust.

Yeah, better don't add anyone more because they will be pissed like ex-admin mind . Imagine an old player (mind), who dreams about becoming admin in his old favourite server but after few time he decides to leave THE WHOLE SAMP because he can't deal with you anymore..
            I am actually proud of mind, he can proof he can get it whilst other people are insulting him for asslicking. But it's not bad that he decide to leave SAMP as I told him a whole back then before he was an admin: Choose real life over this game. I heard he got a job and live happily with his family. Unlike those traitors who still depressedly evade ban and becomes annoying. Mind still have chance to return in future when I'm not here anymore to piss him, not like the evaders.

@TRUSTED PLAYERS, BEWARE IF THEY ASK YOU TO BECOME LEVEL 3.
            Yup warn them how rough it will be to be admin, if they still want it, they have to work harder and keep going on. It might be easy to get admin nowadays, but it wont be easy once you get it.

Are you really threatening him in public? HAHAHAHA I really didn't expect that... wait... GamerX became a place where I can expect everything from everyone, forget my last words
            Threaten him? That's just advice for everyones goodness, You think I would stop another admins from punishing him if he keep coming to say "do not play here". He is probably doing that that because of your bad influence, all he wanted is just to be friends with you, no matter where.

I know you will start going offtopic again (like you always do), or become crazy asking for logs and shits, nobody cares anymore, we don't need to proof anything.

The real proof is people opinion about you.
            Then i'll just take it as a backbite, I'm used to that all, that's the risk of this position anyway.

About off-topic, you don't need to worry about it anymore, I have separated this topic into a new one. I only deleted repeated messages from Zeneli that he created elsewhere.

Originally posted by VishyFish View Post
            Now is still the time, people are telling you to improve. They are giving you the reasons to improve on. Yet, you are so stubborn that you keep on lying about your shit, and don't wanna improveimprove.
            Unfortunately i have tried my best to improve, although people expecting more to improve, I do not reject the reasons, i only reject lies thrown out me. However, not everything can be improved, because we lack of the resource, time, and ability. And sometimes things are not going according to plan or expectation. So sorry about that.
            It is just because I work in the back most of time people don't see me working to improve. I knew it i would hate those media or papparazi if this was real anyways.

You'll ask who the fuck am I to tell you this?

I'm a loyal GamerX player. Unlike you, you made players leave the server, attack the server, gossip shit about the server and what not!
            While I can deny I'm attacking the server, i never thought of gossip shits. I'm not kind of that person and I'm surprised today you are the first one to say that ever in my life.

I tried encouraging many players to stay here and you want proofs? You can't deny with the ones I have. For example, find them yourself, goto IRC and check logs of talking between Me, Panzehir(the one who is attacking cuz of you), etc etc. If that's not being loyal to GamerX then I don't know what is.
            I'm not asking you proof of encouraging players to stay. I appreciate everyones best try to support the server... I'm just only asking proof of lies thrown out to me, nothing else.

And about PANZEHIR, we have to regret him ended up acting like this, he choose to go use hack and attack the server. That's no more loyalty no matter how evil I might have done to him. It is indeed probably my fault unable to prevent it from happening, but I'm out of my limit because alot things are contradicting..

For example I would have doubts training admins about how anti cheat works and how to catch cheaters, if I never tell them, they cant catch cheaters... But in the contradicting term, that is also teaching the admins how to use cheats without being caught.
            Did you ever estimate how hard that job is given to me?

It's just you, people aren't jealous of you. No one, seriously is! Everyone hates you, cuz you did something wrong. AND YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH IT. But you don't wanna agree and see the result.
            I only don't want to agree to the lies, the rest i still agree I'm lacking proficiency (from the limitations i regret above). I never said I'm always right, but i never said I'm always wrong, so put the proof or no agreement.

If someone can proof they are better, then they would not leave this place, and instead work hard to kick me out to prove I'm wrong.

Now, I expect you to reply about my past and how I have no right as I was never an admin or even a tp. Oh you know what? That's bullshit. You'll delete this reply for reason like OffTopic and Hateful speech.
            Sorry, I don't actually remember whats with your past, as long I see you don't do something bad, I don't see you as hostile. Regardless you are not admin nor a tp.
            You said this because I said so on Zeneli/Jordi. But please note that I was not the first person to have trouble with Jordi.

It has been the procedure here to delete what is against the rules. You registered on this forum after ticking that button that you agree to follow the rules and the moderator may delete the post.
            Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
            Section 7 - Forum Specific Rules

This section contains rules specific to the forum. Rules contained in Section 1 (Code of Conduct) still apply on the forum.

7.1 Forum moderators reserve the right to remove topics or posts as they see fit, even if it doesn't breach section 1 or any of the rules contained in this section.

7.2 Before posting a topic, ensure that you are posting in the correct section. This includes reading any guidelines or section specific rules that state what can and cant be posted in a given section or topic. Note that this does not cover guidelines specified by non moderators unless a moderator makes it official.
            So no matter how upset you are with that rules, please don't complain about it, don't tick the button on registration if you don't want your off-topic and hate speech getting deleted.

It wasn't just one player or admin robo. Either you are stubborn that you believe that YOU didn't do anything, it's all their faults or you want everyone who is capable of doing greater stuff leave(Panzehir).
            Well sadly you still think that panzehir has done greater stuff and is still capable of, If i post the logs here would you change your mind? Up to you to be honest.
            You also have to be more specific if i didn't do anything or not, not just like "robo made player left the server"

You still have time, no one will make a joke of you if instead of lying and lying and lying and lying, you just give up your lying and agree you did a bit of faults and you will, and want to improve yourself.

You gave GamerX very useful updates and fixes, but what are their uses if players are leaving? Think over it and act as needed. Just give the fuck up on lying.
            Those updates are very slow. it is supposed to be given like a year or two years ago. Reworking on very old code base is really time consuming. Although updates has been just as planned, things don't go according to the plan in the end, while in the middle of time drama comes up and i was given more tension to deal with it, it is what wasting my time.

Giving updates and fixes is not just for players, it still have use like reducing intangible damage, and prolong performance. Player count is not the main purpose from update, but that is admins programs such as event, promotions, which is part of other projects I started up, to engage players playing here.
            But again I'm so naive, during the projects there are still admins fighting to each other which is not shown in the main stage (even very trivial they complain about others name in credits).
            https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...-records-reset
            https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...-9-0-halloween

A while ago I stopped entering GamerX for the same reason, and I don't know what you get by throwing my past bad deeds in my face, does that make you a better person? Wait no, the community went under because of your bad decisions.
            I did not throw your bad past, i only mention it to remind you had it, i didn't even specifically tell what was it. I don't care if that makes me a better person or not, that's just a sign i'm still care about you from not doing same mistake. Sorry if it's not my business. Although you said it now the community went under because of my bad decisions, your bad past was not because of me right? because we know i was not the first person to have trouble with you.

And whoever is jealous of you, I would not like to be like you, and not because I was or was a bad person at the time in the game, I should do it in real life, perhaps who should leave GamerX is you.
            I left GamerX once, it doesn't make it better. Server was damaged physically and then i return to fix it (as well prevent it from happening again). I would be happy if someone not like me can do better, but unfortunately that kind of person has not shown up yet (or already gave up before trying so).

Anyways it is up to server owner to decide who can replace me or whatsoever. I'm ready to prepare the transitions with no offense.
            I find it weird instead the community made awesome people like Matite and Rick left the server that they created and they own because they are tired of the people here.

Nothing can be done anymore, you started to take a lot of people, even your staff who left office because of the same thing that normal players go through.
            This opinion can apply to everyone in this society, not just me, but even you. That's why i remind you about your past, don't act like same thing never happened to you.

For example player A is banned by admin B, then that admin B is no longer admin due of me, and that player A is here to support me, while it was not my expectation, that is their choice and and not mine.

Interest in playing here was lost, it's not like before, since you took part in '' Lead Management '' everything went to shit, stop being stubborn and stupid, it's reality ... SAMP is not dying , it was the server that stalled
            There is no more thing called "lead management" even before Delija left as the last person to lead, we worked here together. But here is the problem, everyone is seeing other management as inactive without even trying to ask them, and thinking I'm the lead.

SAMP is dying just accept it, it comes absolutely from its creator, Kalcor, it is his asset, not us, we cannot do much, just like how the stubborn admins complaining about Stefan's decision. For whatever reason it will never make them look bad.

Say you baked a cookie from stuff you own, you choose to throw it away instead of eating it, do other people have rights to say your cookie is still edible? They may be mad at you from throwing it away, but they can never change the fact that a thrown cookie is still eatable, it is no longer a good cookie for living anymore.

You were left completely alone and deep down if GamerX is just an ordinary person like us
            If all you expected is that I'm left alone, you are wrong, you don't know me. Fine you can call me just an ordinary person, but don't regret in future.

Officially you were the worst Level 9, Charger, Panzehir and the others did better things and were more cautious and humane to make decisions that did not harm the community
            Charger might be still way better person than PANZEHIR, although now everyone else is worrying why charger is not like charger they know anymore.

If i post the logs of PANZEHIR i will guarantee you regret calling him did better things, cautious, humane.

The reality sounds harsh, believe your own stories and accept that you did not give for more, they all left, you got that.
            The reality will sound more harsh when my story is not actually my own stories but actual reality as will be shown in the proof.

We have been out of this for a long time just like the people with whom you used to share, we were your friends (if at the time you considered us, but what does it matter)
            If i have a friend, i would warn them not to do bad things, or stopping them from doing useless thing like this. I wouldn't mind punch my friend in the face and call them idiot if they are proven did wrong.

I have never seen that the leaving of the admins within a game has been caused by a single person.

I know you will pass this up your ass, I am speaking for everyone, not only for me, reconcile with the people you left badly and caused them to change for the worse.
            Still with what I said at first, I don't regret to see the toxicity in this community is reduced, even if i have to sacrifice myself.

And just like i said before, I have never seen that a server owner leaving because of the admins (mainly Rick, sorry if i have to say you).

I don't care if you ban me or not, I don't care if you talk behind my back, that makes you a coward and a bit of a man (if you are a man and not a crazy woman).
            Too bad I'm not kind of crazy woman who talk in the back, if someone is starting arguments in public, ill deal with them in public, if someone is starting arguments in private, ill deal with them in private, unless otherwise asked.

Just like as I said, you probably will be banned for breaking rules which is not related to this all, and that is not guaranteed I'm the one to do that. You wish everyone to leave the server, and that all is for your purpose. We already see who is being evil here to the server.

I am not better than you and you are not better than anyone else, the power left you an aweonao (aweonao = I finish in Chile that serves to describe a person in his maximum degree of stupidity, mental retardation and a person incapable of feeling emotions)

Says goodbye, a person who was good, bad, collaborative, the worst, friendly, despicable, and I say this because I admit to having done things. It is time for you to think about what you did with the community, they all left. Nothing to do
            Good bye, thanks for coming here.
            KVIrc User
            Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

I didn't ignored him, i responded him if he can proof his own obsessed words with "get back 100 players". Pretty much upset after being told that no one can use ping to determine ban evaders. Then he said he still doing the advertisement, and fine he is free to do so, so why would it matter for you?
              Is it really hard to accept his decision and remove his level? He didn't want to be part of this admin team leaded by you..

Done, but please don't be childish by asking some innocent player to get served. Just because he is a level 8 admin does not mean he deserve special treatment to be served.
              Everything should be organized well here, players post ban appeal to appeal their ban, people post password reset to request for password reset, then the same case for Admin requesting to resign, they have to post/private message the management about it.
              Not just because the procedure, and nothing personal, it's all because I can't guarantee to remember any requests made improperly especially forwarded in abnormal way.
              That's you who think we all have to thank your work as developer/management and get a special treatment... but people should thank you for making many people quit this server instead.
              You should respect other people opinion, It's fine if he doesn't want to talk with you.

PS:
              How well?
              There is a ban appeal pending since 16th March (remember the rule that If the admin who banned the player doesn't reply in 3 days, management team will deal with it? Who will? more than 2 weeks have passed).

There is reset password request for almost 1 MONTH, and nobody did anything. Yeah, everything go so well here.

The TP apps is another clear example, It will be hard to make veredict with just 1 active admin (if there are sitll people interested in being TP)

Like you say... People and other servers are jealous of this one.

Just because it hasn't been done, don't assume that we are doing it on purpose "to make everything looks fine" as Zeneli said. I'm not the only management here, you guys have options to message Left Roddja Nate etc if you don't like to talk to me.
              Dude, you and everybody know that they are full inactive.. Don't be blind and dont expect people being blind like you..

I am not asking whether I'm directly or indirectly doing it.. I am asking, if there is any reason i need to kill the server? You keep saying i tell my side story, how about you show proof that I am actually killing the server? For example directly, I shut down the server on my purpose from the control, or even for example I put dangerous code (without me realizing) risking the server to destroy itself Indirectly. Do you have that explanation?
              You are a pain in the ass asking all the time for proofs... How many times I have to say I don't save logs/screenshots of everything? I have better things to do than saving it, and my PC is off when I'm not using it, not like some people's PCs around here.

About the reason you are asking for.. That's you who sould say if there is or there isn't any reason... I also wonder that.

Talking about killing the server indirectly, isn't everyone here killing the server even if that's not what they mean or realize it? How do you judge someone telling others to not play here anymore, is that saving the server or killing it?
              Wel... If anyone ask us to recomend a samp server... Don't expect we recomend GamerX for obvious reasons, so we aren't "killing" the server, its who is making these reasons instead... Itís simple...

They like my post because that's the fact they liked it, and probably true it is to support what i said in my post. Just like yours, that is the function of Like button otherwise it wont be needed. I never told anyone to like my post nor feed it, in fact I don't really care (so i hide it), but apparently it can be a proof, right? They are free to remove the likes if they no longer like it.

Explain with proof, not with opinions if you just keep saying I'm hiding bullshits.
              You are obsessed with the "proof" word xD. I have replied you above about proofs, I won't say it anymore.

Not just jealous of me, but jealous of others too (thus you keep calling them "boot-lickers" or "your admin boys").
              Fine if you are particularly not jealous, tell me how problems started from other people fighting and ends up with me?
              If your life will be better, keep thinking we all are jealous of you. You can go outside and tell your real life friends that people in internet are jealous of you.

You probably just never try to talk to him, he is often seen around here online. I don't get it when you guys arguing about needing more management, no one even brave enough to mention him? And what happened when you & panzehir is offered the management position infront of him? you guys declined the position. Why argue needing more management at first? Then Stefan gave management to Nicoud, then those traitors that was asking for more management start hating nicoud in the back. Who do you guys think you are? You own the server? Don't relate this to how real world country works, it has different form of politic.
              Why would I talk to him? I had and have nothing to say. If I declined at first It's because you all killed my mood, and I shouldn't accept later.

No matter who, be it a nerd or not. Every form of proof is necessary as evidence, if you are tired then don't bother making such statement. Someone else might be impersonating me, just as Leonn did before to provoke others, if you do not have proof for that, then everyone is free to just impersonate me to make me look bad, am not allowed to protect myself? How unfair it is.
              I am actually proud of mind, he can proof he can get it whilst other people are insulting him for asslicking. But it's not bad that he decide to leave SAMP as I told him a whole back then before he was an admin: Choose real life over this game. I heard he got a job and live happily with his family. Unlike those traitors who still depressedly evade ban and becomes annoying. Mind still have chance to return in future when I'm not here anymore to piss him, not like the evaders.
              Really obsessed indeed. Btw, you are very wise, suggesting people to choose real life over this game. People need you like world needs water.

Threaten him? That's just advice for everyones goodness, You think I would stop another admins from punishing him if he keep coming to say "do not play here". He is probably doing that that because of your bad influence, all he wanted is just to be friends with you, no matter where.
              Yeah, advice, that's what everyone says in movies. MY BAD INFLUENCE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I'm not the one who brings someone's past to make him being ashamed..

Charger might be still way better person than PANZEHIR, although now everyone else is worrying why charger is not like charger they know anymore.
              People in internet don't know me. What people know about me is that I'm a person who is nice to everyone, and NEVER was around dramas (not like you for example, you are always involved in dramas, so people will expect you to be in more dramas, it's simple..).

What people is wondering why I stopped my silent, the answer is that I got tired of dealing with you, like many people did.

You are trying too hard to stay blind and don't accept the reality.
              You can keep thinking we are all are wrong, I don't care, but people are tired of the toxicity of this community and dramas... Why do you think people try to find another servers/games to play with friends?

SA-MP is dying, ofc, we all know it, its a 15 years old mod to play GTA SA... Anyway, many people keep playing it, and trying to find a good server to play, but people who stays around here at least for a while, leaves for "misterious" reasons. And don't start saying you don't force anyone to play here... That's what you should wonder and worry about.

Everyone knows that you are not going to change... nor the effects that go with it.

In the end...what I can say.. is that you are getting what you deserved
              Last edited by Charger; 02-04-21, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I just wonder what is the point of all of this if he wont admit anything, the old dramas are explaining everything.
                N1X wont admit it even if all ppl in this community were against him .

Comment

in case like this we don't need a proof ,we need a witness and Charger is the best example , and you still declining all what said above ? xD

Comment

While I can deny I'm attacking the server.
                    1. Every single admin/player who left the server talks about what you did.
                    2. Every admin/player who is attacking says "Its Robo's faults", IF IT WERE A SINGLE ADMIN I WOULD'VE DENIED THIS STATEMENT.
                    3. Yes, you can deny. You aren't attacking the server, you are DISTROYING IT.

I'm just only asking proof of lies thrown out to me, nothing else.
                    Originally posted by Couteau View Post
                    in case like this we don't need a proof ,we need a witness and Charger is the best example
                    And about PANZEHIR, we have to regret him ended up acting like this.
                    1. Stop being so wise, it doesn't suit you. "Hola, is vish your son?" I was too kid back then to understand what this shit meant.

Did you ever estimate how hard that job is given to me?
                    1. NO.

Sorry, I don't actually remember whats with your past, as long I see you don't do something bad, I don't see you as hostile.
                    You said this because I said so on Zeneli/Jordi
                    1. Stop being so wise x2. You don't remember my past?
                    2. I don't need to be dependent on someone else's post/reply. Why would I need him to say something, then I would start? Stupid.

It has been the procedure here to delete what is against the rules. You registered on this forum after ticking that button that you agree to follow the rules and the moderator may delete the post.
                    1. You don't talk about rules/regulations with me okay? I was kid before. Not anymore, I know them and follow them more than ever. Again, why would I be dependent on someone else's post/reply?

Well sadly you still think that panzehir has done greater stuff and is still capable of, If I post the logs here would you change your mind?
                    1. YES. AND I FORGOT TO ADD CHARGER TO IT, WHO LEFT MANAGEMENT TEAM CAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE.
                    2. Surely, post them. It would mean nothing though, cuz if people are angry cuz of you and doing anything. It entirely means its your fault. NOT THEIRS, THEY CAN HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEM.

You also have to be more specific if i didn't do anything or not, not just like "robo made player left the server"

2. I can post the messages with people, who left because of you want it?
                    (Robo's attitude, he is just always like "no I'm right, this is right, that is right" and shit, and his asslickers as always "yeah bro, yes sir, yeah man.")

If someone can proof they are better, then they would not leave this place, and instead work hard to kick me out to prove I'm wrong.
                    1. Charger is better than you and it doesn't need to be proven, I don't care if server gets updates. But if it gets players, then the server will also get updates. Now, with all the respect I've left for you, I ask you to atleast apologize for mistakes even if you haven't done them(from your perspective) and bring back all players AND you can actually do it. But your stubborn-ness is coming in the way. OR THE BEST OPTION-
                    "If someone can proof they are better, then they would not leave this place, and instead work hard to kick me out to prove I'm wrong."
                    Resign and Leave the server for atleast not making the 2-4 players joining daily or 4times a week like Vegetos, Me, Parth, Zuni, Itz_Asx. They don't even know your dramas, or they would've left the server before anyone on the server or wouldn't even have joined the server.

Please understand.

With love,
                    -Vish

Comment

You're alone Robo_N1X , ''proofs proofs proofs''
                      You are a living meme, that you simply ask for proofs for everything, we players and former admins are the '' proofs '' that you ask so much Nothing more to say

We are the ''proofs''.

Comment

1. Every single admin/player who left the server talks about what you did.
                        2. Every admin/player who is attacking says "Its Robo's faults", IF IT WERE A SINGLE ADMIN I WOULD'VE DENIED THIS STATEMENT.
                        3. Yes, you can deny. You aren't attacking the server, you are DISTROYING IT.

1. Charger is better than you and it doesn't need to be proven, I don't care if server gets updates. But if it gets players, then the server will also get updates. Now, with all the respect I've left for you, I ask you to atleast apologize for mistakes even if you haven't done them(from your perspective) and bring back all players AND you can actually do it. But your stubborn-ness is coming in the way.
                        Please understand.[/I][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Can agree that Charger is better, but it has to be a reason that he left. I don't wanna throw "benzin" on the fire that's going around already. Miss the days that Rick was actually doing great things. Unfortunately miss him still and hope he comes back any day.

I don't have a hate for GamerX, but i'm very busy in real life ( 13 hours yesterday work ). You don't wanna play a game if you work that long already. That's just how i'm. Even going to friends.
                        Last edited by daan_deurloo; 02-04-21, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Guys, what we can say in this post or elsewhere does not matter, even if most of us are witness of what happened from the inside, we were, and will be always wrong according to Robo's management logic.

Comment

I agree all Charger and Zeneli said. You are only thinking about proofs. This is not a rebellion. This is just about awareness raising. Get a life robo you already ruined this virtual one. Even giving admin stats you always gave the stats who licks your balls and after you giving this perm to them most of them gone to inactivity after 2-3 months. There was also people who deserves to be in that team at long past. But with this acting you lost them too. You are the killer of this server. Don't talk about bots. You are already a bot. I just didnt involve any of these since today but when i join in game i'm blacklisted and as i last remember i was still a tp in this server and didnt do anything wrong. Now u took even my forum permission like i care. So be it.

Life is good when you try to learn something.

Comment

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X