Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GamerX Review by Muaaz | Why GamerX is ruined?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Review by Muaaz | Why GamerX is ruined?

Hello Everyone.

Hope this topic will not get deleted like my previous topic (Thank you Rick yes i am giving credit to Rick for this though as i believe it happened because of him.) Hope you Management/Owners/High Level Admins will have enough balls to take this. Specially when Community is litereally destroyed. Don't just be a hitler and just start banning everyone. Believe in freedom of speech.

Not here to get any admin status or something. Just wanted to share some thoughts which i had. That's all

Tried to be as respectful as i could. Pirate Adriana or any whoever handles forum stuff. Don't delete this post. Specially Adriana you was quite a snake tbh. But Pirate seems a smart guy so i think he will understand. He is not stupid. He can see GamerX sitatuion.

And i would like to say to everyone to share their opinions about GamerX without being afraid of anything. Without caring about their level etc. I mean Server is dead already pretty much. (And why u wanne be an Admin here if you can't even be you here? And when u can't even express your ideas freely hm?) That's why i think we should really have a honest discusstion here. And please try to be respectful as much u can though (still we should respect i think so ye )

Anyways so i was actually writing this as a reply in this topic: https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...-or-covered-up by Zaneli aka Jordi. But then i thought to make a topic instead. edit: i also gave a small reply on this post aswell

Will try to keep it short as i can. And will try to highlight words to make it easier to read rather than being so formal.

Anyways so It's me Muaaz (Ex-Admin). It's been long time right. Well yeah. But after seeing this topic by Zaneli honestly i thought was to say somethings which i had in my head.

Anyways, about me i would just like to say i use to visit this forums whenever i could. It's like in a way habbit since i was a player or Admin idk. I don't even remember. It is not daily i think but whenever i wanna do check i check.

So, recently as i said above i saw this Zenali's post. Didn't read everything. Wanted to reply but this forum activation thing thing took some time did something to get it done today. Was also busy in a funeral. So yeah now i am free and here is what i think about GamerX and of course the "Indonesian Robot" aka Robo.

To be honest. GamerX is actually ruined because of Poor Management, People Like Delija and Robo are cancerous. People like Rick, and Stefan are useless. What Stefan does except for paying for the server? NOTHING!

Rick just like to brag about wow i am proud i have international admins from different parts of country bla bla bla. Garbage.

The thing is GamerX had great potentional. It's sad a nice Script like GamerX is ruined by bad Management and Owners.

It's funny when how easily this "Indonesian Clown" aka Robo_N1X (lol not sure if this robo bobo is more funny or this n1x after this lmao anyways) )says go leave the server if you don't like etc. Bro, People spent quite amount of time here. And tbh it's kinda hard for some people. Memories etc. I mean why don't you leave? And i think u said u did tried before? doesn't matter. Why you came back then? You have to understand it's hard. I don't exactly care about GamerX. But i just check forums whenever i want to that's all.

I mean i couldn't believe like how so many Admin's are banned, Resigned. Even TP's got Banned. And not to forget players too like wtf are u fucking serious? What is wrong wih you? How you Management/Owners are so different than Hitler? You guys take things that seriously? Like wtf? Years of Adminship (Not talking about me but how you guys just banned them like it wasn't a issue? Surely i don't know what's the reason (I kinda know a bit somethings about some Admins which i have doubt about if it's even correct or not maybe even at that i didn't tried to know it properly or i just dont remember things exactly lol i just try to be accurate as much as possible don't like lies so yeah whatever i knew i mentioned here anyways) i didn't tried to talk to any Admin about recent admins getting banned atleast to know about it but still man i think whatever happened its wayyy too much and i definately thinks its because of Robo even if they did something which they shouldn't have.

1. Delija

A stupid Arrogant Trump's son. I really don't understand what kinda mentality he have.

Some people thinks he is very just. But i think he is actually one of the worst. Old Minded against ideas. And probably son of Hitler.

I without any problem can say freely that yes i worked very hard to get Admin Status. And in the end i had to do smart work to get into the team. Otherwise, my hardwork wasn't giving me anything. And no i will not reveal that smart work thing. Wish i had done that earlier because my alot of time got wasted before that sigh but guess what the weird part was even in that smart work method People like Robo and Delija didn't didnt did anything dispite nvm (I would like to stop here hope u understand here what i am trying to say)

i was quite nice with Delija even though he wasn't worth it like Robo. And yeah i honestly regret that. He didn't gave me that respect which i deserved Quite a c (not writing the full word *coughs*) he is anyways nvm

I don't understand how it's a bad thing if a Person wanna be an Admin. Why he has to be silent about it pretend like he doesn't want it? I was working hard and if i asked him like what he wants in Adminship? He was like i should find out myself he doesn't like stuff to be on the table.

Now it's logical question if i wasn't getting even after working hard i was getting frustrated and it use to make me to question this dickhead and according to him "I try to show i am the best and you all suck". Well, i think i was trying to be the best right? Because why would someone chose a poor candidate? I think ur brain doesn't work like ur p. And i definately wasn't someone who use to be rude with people like arrogant. Even after getting Admin Status. So i think it's all good here.

Didn't even gave me any actual warning except one and said ok he got so much warns so bye. And even while demoting called me disrespectful words as wild animal. Tbh, i can say actual shit to him here but i will not as i dont wanna use to harsh words. And wanna just share my thoughts.

Any sane person if he could read how i use to interact with players, helping them, and how i use to take GX seriously could see how i am invested into this.

He took that ip thing in tp channel as far i remember so bad on his head that he failed to realise that his other Admins did that too but he only took mine as world ended. And that too was told to him somehow probably by Robo or Adriana idk but how it all reached to even these people was by most porbably irc addict and a snake and a asslicker Jovan. He also did quite asslicking and managed to get admin level. But oh well he's also banned now. Idk what he did though. But whatever he did he deserved it. I was quite nice with him even after being an Admin. But he was opposite yo how i was and showed his colour when i visited server maybe previous year for sometime with some fake name. I knew he will be a dick anyways even after i was nice with him as Admin. And as expected he was exactly like how i thought. Damn how many losers we had here i mean not even one there are so many. Damn bro i am so done with all of these losers. Anyways now coming back to Delija so this Delija never liked me because he knew how thrash he was. How he gave chance to his gf now wife for ?????. Do i even need to write that here? I think u all are wise enough to understand that. He thought my attitude is you all suck i am the best but actually because he was a dick himself that's why he use to think everybody is like that. I wasn't arrogant egoistic like him. And still i am not lol. Even if i talk about now lol.

2. Rick

This guy is totally dissapoinment. Use to think he likes me as i had moments with him kinda when he praised me for being helpful i was friends with saxboy maxsafy. Sax became admin and even he couldn't understand why i am not. Instead of praising me for trying to do something for server he took it as a negative thing like it's insult in his respect like wtf?

Was u here when i was working my ass off? You just kicked someone in seconds. What your other Admins were doing? nothing. I atleast tried. You felt very butthurt when i said something to ur Dear Robo right?

edit2: And As far i remember Rick said and understood that i think i am the most helpful player in GX. Well, i can't say like that i probably used such words about me. I meant in a different way mainly in those years i think i wanted to say. That time tbh i dont even remember now things or my brain is just dead atm i am quite tired so cant think properly its quite late too so yeah but anyways whatever it is i dont think i am the most all time helpful player look at Robo even though he's bs but he still did alot for GamerX so definately can't ignore that and say that wow i am the most helpful player in gx i think if i talk about those particular years when i was here if i talk about that time then i think i can say that specially when i was even praised by y u in awards of a year and even by management and next year too by left and not to forget votes from many players in those awards so ye most likely i will not be wrong if i try to think i was most helpful player in those particular years when i was here except 2015 maybe as in 2015 december maybe i joined with this dead brain in midnight lol when i am typing this so rick if u ever read this hope now u know what i really wanted to say my words maybe that time wasn't too detailed and can sound wrong maybe idk i didnt checked that topic now lol im lazy but whatever it was this is the truth dont remember what i use to say that time but i think i still meant the same my words can sound wrong though i am definately honest and would not like to take credit of something which i am not so that's why i thought to write this to make everything clear atleast now as it just came in my head

3. Left

This guy was still nice. But he just couldn't control things in server properly i felt he use to like me even before but Delija ruined always everything. A simple asking out of frustration use to take me months to Zero Progress according to Delija. But still Left was a nice guy. If i could have spoke with him on Voice and could tell him stuff he could understand things properly. But sadly it couldn't happen. But hey i am not here to be an admin or something. It's just something i think i had so i thought to say. And maybe it could be same with Rick but his excuses wasn't ending as actually he just didn't wanted to talk he was just making excuses about gf bla bla bla like seriously he just was trying to look good in public. Like a politician but from inside he isn't that good guy how he shows.

4.Stefan

Does nothing except to pay for server. Can't take bold decisions like an Owner infact no one can kick Delija or Robo here. He will be blind and will willl not believe in rule of law. Rather blindly will believe whatever his management will do.

4. Nate

Wait is he is in Management? never really looked like that. He seems more into jokes about Medik and on a day or into objects or his "Corporation Member" lol (Nothing against him but honestly he didn't really looked like a Management tbh silent and lacks those qualities which should be in a real Management.

5. Mousystom

wat? same question for this guy aswell like for nate.

6. Robo_N1X aka Indonesian Robot or clown whathever he is lol (Weird name too though anyways nvm)

Trust me, Mostly Admin's didn't liked him. I was very nice with him. I regret i was nice with him even though he wasn't even worth even of 10 percent of how i was with him.

He is a Robot, i mean he is asking for proofs proofs like a kid lmao in Zaneli's topic. He is one of the main reason why GamerX is dead to be honest.

I can write more specially about Robo but i am tired and i think it's already too long. So it's enough. And he is a joke anyways so what else i say more about him?

If he had even a bit of Self-Respect he was going to leave GamerX and not come back. Look how people are saying publicly about you in Zaneli's topic. Trust me there are alot of People many admins even the remaining one but they just don't say things like thes people but it mean they like u. You should just leave if you have even a bit of self respect trust me but u dont.

Maybe that's why nancy left u lmao as he thought u are not even a human

And obviously will not talk now about every management. But the main ones only. And i think that's pretty much enough.

And i think it's better to not be an Admin here because whats the benefit of being an Admin at some place where you can't even be you? Where u have to lick (*Cough*will not write the other Coughs yes still trying to be respectful here) A place where you cannot even talk about ideas freely? Same old system? Where people will be banned for small things? Like if we work for them as here they are our boss so we must handle whatver they say if we want to be paid? I mean its a game in the end wtf

And no one's coming back i repeat its just my thoughts just sharing that. So yeah that's all i wanted to say for now.

PS: ignore if u find any spelling mistakes etc im lazy to correct now (even though i added and removed many things so yeah am tired now specially when i am writing this in late night now lol) so yeah just focus on the meaning and i think u can get that quite easily

Edit3: and yeah already its too long dont wanna make it more long i have obviously still to say but i think its better i stop adding more here because it will be toooo much then to read and i think i already gave pretty much information which was main and important so i think its enough and i better stop here so yeah i am stopping it here then no more adding shadding in this now
    Last edited by Hunt; 05-04-21, 12:25 PM.

This is the most toxic server in the entire sa-mp community, you will always find drama here. Quite a few players left the game because of the power-abusing admins. This is a really old problem, nothing changed... it's the same since 2008, the people you mention above are not even bad (2 through 6). The old generation of abusive admins made the rules, the new generation kept acting like them.

Comment

This game is a relic, the players lost interest. GamerX died because SA-MP died.

Comment

Originally posted by Campionull View Post
        This is the most toxic server in the entire sa-mp community, you will always find drama here. Quite a few players left the game because of the power-abusing admins. This is a really old problem, nothing changed... it's the same since 2008, the people you mention above are not even bad (2 through 6). The old generation of abusive admins made the rules, the new generation kept acting like them.
        All are garbage trust me

Im on phone so lazy to quote ur other reply. Just answering directly anyways so i wanted to say this that its true SAMP is dying and is dead quite much. But its not exactly true. Look at this community it's called CZMP something i don't remember the name they have alot of players and 3 or 4 samp server and i think they have servers in other games too

So samp is not exactly dead. Its just people like robo destroyed everything. This server is too much politics. People like Delija who thinks he is some GOD destroyed it and obviously not just Delika others too and Robo is one of them. They Banned Players, Trusted Players, Admins. They can just start a drama on anything and demote people. That's not how thing works man.

They are the killers of players bro. And that's why people left. So yeah that's why its like this. Can't just say samp is dead.... Just see this czmp servers bro alot of players like just s3 can have 100+ players can reach close to 170 or maybe near 200 idk i don't know too much as i don't play samp or even games much but just saying. So yeah i think its not correct to say well uhm a that samp is dead that's why players left. Thats what this robo was saying. That funny line uhm a etc was for robo not for u so don't mind anyways so yeah that's all i wanted to say for now.

And this clown is not even replying now wonder in which cave he is sitting and shouting "Show me proofs show me proofs" lol
        ​​​​​
        Ps: and by this clown i meant robo thought to make this clear as i didn't wanted misunderstandings anyways so ok then
        ​​

Comment

Excellent review Muaaz. 10/10. Could not agree more, Robo_N1X definitely killed this server, dug GamerX six feet down, and what does he do to prove he's not wrong? "SAMP is dead" "Players are banned from SAMP forums" what? I understand now why all these players/admins left the server, can't blame them xd

Comment

Hello,

The politician readed your review (at least he tried) and will give you his feedback.

Personally, I'm very proud to was the owner of GamerX during 2 years. Yeah it was not perfect, but the community was still alive, we had a stable player count, and I had a lot of fun to continue Matite's work on the gamemode. I also met awesome people with who I'm still in touch today This is what I will remember from my GamerX experience.

The end of GamerX is not the problem caused by one man. Robo may have done some mistakes, but he is not the only responsible of this situation, and does not deserve this violence. No one deserves this violence in public. You won't agree but SA:MP mod is dying, the mod is not updated for several years, and most of the people lost interest for this game.

Instead of loosing your time by bitching on Robo and everyone here you should try to find and build new projects in your life. When GamerX will be off, on who will you spit on ? I suggest you to find a new community, with a perfect management

Also I'm convinced that if we make the difference between Happy Players and Angry Players, happy players will win very easily. During all these years we provided a lot of fun to thousands of players. GamerX was a reference in SA:MP landscape and will stay this reference for most of our old players. I went on YouTube some weeks ago to find some videos on GamerX, and on most of them we can see that players had a lot of fun on this server, and this is the picture I will keep from GamerX.

Rick.

Comment

4.Stefan

Does nothing except to pay for server. Can't take bold decisions like an Owner infact no one can kick Delija or Robo here. He will be blind and will willl not believe in rule of law. Rather blindly will believe whatever his management will do.
              You’re right.

Rick, let’s shut down the samp server. These ungrateful people don’t deserve to play in this server we put our hard work and money into. They’re entitled and I don’t want to pay for entitled people to play here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                Hello,

The politician readed your review (at least he tried) and will give you his feedback.

Personally, I'm very proud to was the owner of GamerX during 2 years. Yeah it was not perfect, but the community was still alive, we had a stable player count, and I had a lot of fun to continue Matite's work on the gamemode. I also met awesome people with who I'm still in touch today This is what I will remember from my GamerX experience.

The end of GamerX is not the problem caused by one man. Robo may have done some mistakes, but he is not the only responsible of this situation, and does not deserve this violence. No one deserves this violence in public. You won't agree but SA:MP mod is dying, the mod is not updated for several years, and most of the people lost interest for this game.

Instead of loosing your time by bitching on Robo and everyone here you should try to find and build new projects in your life. When GamerX will be off, on who will you spit on ? I suggest you to find a new community, with a perfect management

Also I'm convinced that if we make the difference between Happy Players and Angry Players, happy players will win very easily. During all these years we provided a lot of fun to thousands of players. GamerX was a reference in SA:MP landscape and will stay this reference for most of our old players. I went on YouTube some weeks ago to find some videos on GamerX, and on most of them we can see that players had a lot of fun on this server, and this is the picture I will keep from GamerX.

Rick.
                "Not caused by one man" You clearly don't know then, why do you think we had 60+ players when you were in control of the server? You gave us constant updates, you made the playerbase happy by listening to every each one of us. Compare yourself to Robo, all he does is bark nonsense at players, he doesn't even update the server anymore, and when he does it's not something that the players will enjoy, because it's always teleports/objects updates.

Ofcourse your players will "bitch", that's called giving our opinions. why do you think we spent alot of time in this server? It's because we loved it, and to see it get absolutely shredded by one really horrible dev/manager is painful. Like Muaaz said, this server had alot of potential, this server was still going strong, then suddenly you abandoned us without an update, like wtf is that? I understand you have a life, but atleast inform us, do you realize how bad your players were waiting for your "PUBG" event that never even came out?

SAMP isn't dying, that's the most terrible excuse I've ever heard lmao, have you seen the servers lately? Good servers are getting upto 100+ players, because they're actually getting updates and have a steady staff team, something that GamerX doesn't have anymore.

Originally posted by Stefan

You’re right.

Rick, let’s shut down the samp server. These ungrateful people don’t deserve to play in this server we put our hard work and money into. They’re entitled and I don’t want to pay for entitled people to play here.
                That's the best decision you could do right now. Stop wasting your money, you're the owner and you're not even realizing what happens to your own server lmao, you could've put all that money wasted on GamerX to charity, do yourself a favor honestly.

Do you remember when Payrle donated $50 to GamerX? Made a topic about how to improve GamerX? You guys simply ignored that, NOTHING was done to what he said. Your server had donators, money from their wallet coming straight to your PayPal, yet we're still ungrateful? Jesus if you're trying to be bias, atleast be good at it.
                Last edited by XWarriorX; 08-04-21, 02:48 PM.

Comment

For a more detailed topic, and to know how GamerX was slaughtered by Robo, please refer to the link below, Rick Stefan

https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum...-or-covered-up

Comment

Hello, The politician readed your review (at least he tried) and will give you his feedback. .
                    Ok atleast you admitted you are a Politician and takes U-Turns. Great. Btw know every Politician is a liar. Therefore you are also a liar.

Personally, I'm very proud to was the owner of GamerX during 2 years
                    Lol as usual again he started *facepalm* yeah yeah be proud that u are owner of a server who have admins from different countries, WOW "International Level". and i as i am in editing phase adding/deleting here stuff so i just wanna say that i am lazy to quote ur that happy player angry player lol wtf that even supposed to mean anyways so i am leaving that line so continue reading from this.

Instead of loosing your time by bitching on Robo and everyone here you should try to find and build new projects in your life. When GamerX will be off, on who will you spit on ? I suggest you to find a new community, with a perfect management .
                    What are you talking about lol what loosing time? and bitching? I just have a habbit of visiting forums or basically do whatever i like to do whenever i want to do. And no the time is not wasted if i like doing this. And why would i find a new community or perfect management lol? I hardly play games and specially samp but yeah i play whenever i like it though and if i count that thats quite less but yeah if i wanna play so i play it thats it u can say its hardly or veryless idk what word to choose but definately its not like before but yeah as i said i can play if i want to though and what you know what i am doing in life? if somebody comes here makes a topic and gives replies does that makes you think his life is stopped he is doing nothing and just gamerx is his everything? that's so stupid Rick. How about i think about you the same thing as u also came here? You should be busy with your girlfriend or some real life bs lol makes no fucking sense to me.​

Robo may have done some mistakes,
                    And this is not true. It's not some mistakes sadly of your amazing Management Rick. And do u even have fucking any idea how many admins doesn't like him? And why would they like someone who is a snake. You are not a normal admin. You don't have to deal with this weirdass Management's behaviour. He probably doesnt even talk with you like that and thats why you dont know him. He is shit and that's the truth. Just because he scripts, and does u help in gamerx forum etc. IT DOESNT MAKE HIM CORRECT. HE DIDN'T DID JUST SOME MISTAKES BUT WAYYY MUCH THAN THAT!!!!

Originally posted by Stefan View Post

You’re right.

Why would u wanna be Delija here and again same shitty attitude like if you are GOD or something. Instead of seeing mistakes and try to fix them. Started talking like we work here and being like some arrogant egoistic boss i will shut down this as you are ungrateful. I mean are you fucking serious? We don't work here or something lol. I mean honestly whom you are even threatning. Are we dying to play here? Atleast i don't please. And no i dont wanna play with 0 or 10 players lol where 3 or 4 or maybe will be admins lol.

I mean i already dont play here you quoted my words so i thought to say something on this so about me i would like to say about me that lol i just registered just to look like a player to get my forum account activated thats it and that happened and 2 or 3 days ago or kinda paid a visit previous year for sometime honestly i dont even remember things but i think it is something like this and yeah that's not really a play lol means idgaf u can close the server i dont give a damn about it lol

And honestly, i personally don't care if you shut whole GamerX. Like how you didn't did anything when ur so called Management were "Disrespecting me" and insulting me if i have to mention someone specially that was Delija.

Like seriously what you are even trying to show here? What we gonna lose lol go shut whole gamerx who cares. It's dead anyways.

The point is learn to value people, their opinions. High level doesn't means they are supposed to be correct. If you had a voice call with me you was going to understand things i think. But anyways, i don't care anymore. But i can't believe how you still wanna be with attitude and say all this.... Seriously...

Think about my words both of you. I wasn't trying to much on being formal but this that post can be readble easily. As not everyone likes to read much and atleast here i think no and i personally dont like it too. So i tried to keep it short as possible.

Anyways so Mr.Rick, and Mr.Stefan think about my words. And do not think someone is inferior because of level like he cannot be correct and my management will be right always or something... And i mean why even this dislikedness lol just because i said things which u owners and management didn't liked? why don't you open your eyes when that many people are complaining resigning admins/players getting banned? are you blind or what? why don't you understand there is indeed a problem. You are owner, you can't see things how normal players/admins can do. Unless you actually try to have a deeper look at things. Because honestly you guys don't go much deeper. And not just that idk for sure about this but maybe those sick management doesnt even behave like an idiot with u like how they are with players thats why you dont know about things properly. Anyways i hope you will pay attention of and other player's words because if not then you will prove how this community is ruined by stupid Owners/Management. It sounds harsh isn't it? But that's the truth. And it's already truth actually as community is ruined already. But it's possible to be changed still so try focusing on that rather than giving giving statements like Politicians. Yes, both of you. Not just Rick.

The end of GamerX is not the problem caused by one man. Robo may have done some mistakes, but he is not the only responsible of this situation, and does not deserve this violence. No one deserves this violence in public
                    And i never said that he's the only person responsible for all this. Try to read properly if i didn't said this here im lazy to read all like how u was lazy when i was wanting u to talk with me on call and u was giving me excuses exaclty like that. If not here then it might be on that post of Zaneli as a reply. So yeah, i hope i made everything clear.

Also Stefan, i feel you are not grateful for the Donations you get. You are quite filled with Attiude if i judge you from ur this reply of shutting down gamerx and about being ungrateful. And how you said in your Donations topic that i kept getting requests that people wishing to donate for the server donations. The is the link and here you can see ur own words" https://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/general/news/198018-donations-are-back".

I mean bro people love your server that's why they wanna donate right? and honestly, i was also gonna do that if that whole demoting etc wasn't going to happen.

Originally posted by XWarriorX View Post
                    Do you remember when Payrle donated $50 to GamerX? Made a topic about how to improve GamerX? You guys simply ignored that, NOTHING was done to what he said.
                    And if that's true. Idk about the topic i mean, but i think he donated quite much money. But what treatment he got because of it? That's funny and questionable. Stefan you played with these people Fortnite. I believe. Honestly, i don't understand that why u cant see that all admins with which you was friendly are gone. I dont know what they did, as i didn't tried to dig deeper. But personally i again would like to blame here Robo, and bad management and owners here. Because if you guys were such great things weren't going happen. I Personally did complained to u about Delija when i was an Admin. What action u even took? You just saw my messages and that's it. Bro atleast do something if you are owner or just close gamerx.

And now that would be a behaviour of hitler if you or any other idiot will be now suddenly like ok u insulted gamerx now fuck off ban bla bla bla. Like seriously, when you guys will actually talk about actual issues and try to fix them? And throw your ego and attitude on a side?

Edit: tried to make the post readble easily as much i could do, as i said before not focusing too much on being too formal. Before i was like what if i different colours but then i was like nah that would be more funny and some people who will not understand the purpose can even laugh on me for that lmao so that's why i am not doing that D:
                    Last edited by Hunt; 08-04-21, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Rick , since you left a lot has happened and no good, We will keep you informed because the discontent is a lot, basically the number of players dropped and most were known players, TPS and former admins who decided to leave the community because of everything that happened and what is happening right now I hope you are not living an alternate reality in which everything will be fine, the bubble burst and it is basically a general complaint

Comment

I didn’t read everything but I read enough. I do what I want with my money and I kept the server running for everyone to be able to play. If that’s not enough for your entitled lot, then I’ll end the server. Simple as that. I dedicated many years into this server, so did Rick, so did Robo. This is what we get? Instead of a “thanks for trying?”. Fuck you, kindly.

People lose interest in things and I have no interest in admining a server and trying to “fix it”. Why? This thread is the perfect example.

And guess what? I will close the samp server, but I’ll keep paying for the main server. Why? Because it’s my fucking money and I do what I want with it. Is there another reason? Maybe, but I feel zero motivation of telling you lot.

This isn’t about being hitler or being a god. This is about you guys making fools out of yourselves and pissing off the only people that keep this server afloat. Well, guess what? Now you wont have a server to play on, either.

Finally, the server costs about $50 every month. Any donations we’ve received, while I’m grateful, have only been a fraction of the money I’ve had to put down from my own money.

Campionull seems to have the right idea.

Comment

I didn’t read everything but I read enough. I do what I want with my money and I kept the server running for everyone to be able to play. If that’s not enough for your entitled lot, then I’ll end the server. Simple as that. I dedicated many years into this server, so did Rick, so did Robo. This is what we get? Instead of a “thanks for trying?”. Fuck you, kindly.

People lose interest in things and I have no interest in admining a server and trying to “fix it”. Why? This thread is the perfect example.

And guess what? I will close the samp server, but I’ll keep paying for the main server. Why? Because it’s my fucking money and I do what I want with it. Is there another reason? Maybe, but I feel zero motivation of telling you lot.

This isn’t about being hitler or being a god. This is about you guys making fools out of yourselves and pissing off the only people that keep this server afloat. Well, guess what? Now you wont have a server to play on, either.

Finally, the server costs about $50 every month. Any donations we’ve received, while I’m grateful, have only been a fraction of the money I’ve had to put down from my own money.

Well thank you all for letting robo ruin this server

Comment

This whole post doesn't make any sense, you're literally giving your players the middle finger as the owner lmao, it's clear that you don't care aswell, when was your last activity here? 2018?

You wanna know our thank yous? It's our time spent here, players have over 50k+ hours, our donations, doesn't that mean anything to you?

You don't even bother reading the topics, what your players need, what's going on, you're just like Robo, then you complain about why we're "barking or bitching" Sure people get bored, lose interest, but I don't have to explain what happened when Robo took over again, just look at the topic made by Zeneli (that if you'll even try and read it), then you'll understand.

Just because you guys have "dedicated before" doesn't mean you guys get the victim card pass, it doesn't work like that, the server still exists, and you guys are responsible for it still, so you take care of it

Having this server up is like burning 50 dollar bills every month as a hobby xd, just shut it down already
                            Last edited by XWarriorX; 08-04-21, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Everyone has the right idea of what has happened here and what should have happened! No one is sooo stupid to be bitching just about Robo 24x7. Did you consider taking a look at what has happened after you partially abandonded the server? No! You didn't! Even if you took a look, did you ask any ex-admin, ex-tp or any single player you know/trust about what happened here? I challenge you, every single admin(other than a few drama-crats) left their adminship, MANAGEMENTSHIP because of either Robo's decisions or his dramas. I'm was never an admin, NOR EVEN A TP. YET I'M SAYING ALL THIS ABOUT THAT ROBO N1X. CAN'T YOU JUST IMAGINE WHAT CAN BE CAUSING EVERY SINGLE PLAYER, WHO PLAYED ON GX TO BE BITCHING ABOUT ROBO?!

JUST ABOUT A SINGLE PLAYER?
                              JUST ABOUT ROBO?

Think over it. I agree you must be right for some aspects, you are afterall owner of a huge community. But what about the aspects that you aren't right about? Believing Robo didn't do anything, Believing Gx is dying cuz of Samp's dying, Believing people are the attacking server cuz they have some sorta mental issues, Believing admins are resigning cuz they are jealous of robo, etc etc.

You are an owner, think with concentration. Your players are in some sorta problems right now. Its only you who can help them. One bad decision can have many possible outcomes which won't be good. One good decision can have many good outcomes. But its all upto you.

If you think that if you've promoted robo after trusting him and we are, (indirectly by bitching around about robo) bitching about your trust on robo. Then you're wrong.

Its just Robo.
                              Nothing else, no one else.
                              With love,
                              -Vish

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X