• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Level 8 Using Auto Cbug.

Date: 17-04-2018 , around 7:15pm

Ingame name: Kyoto_.

Admin name: Adrenaline

Description: I have nothing to say guys , just watch the video and you will clearly see that Adrenaline , one of the oldest admins in GX , is using auto cbug.
    Many other players saw him , if they dont have any proof then its okey , my video is enough , i just lagged only one second but everything still clear.

Other details(video):
    Last edited by KYOTO; 17-04-18, 09:53 PM.

lol okay

Comment

Go buy a decent computer first then call someone an auto c-bugger, having a toaster can make anyone appear to look like an auto cbugger.
      Also you said it, one of the oldest admins, so he is extremely experienced about what hacks really are, he didn't join this server not even a year ago, so he hasn't been an admin for about 6-7 years just to get convicted by a lagger.
      Last edited by Blackbird; 17-04-18, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        Go buy a decent computer first then call someone an auto c-bugger, having a toaster can make anyone appear to look like an auto cbugger.
        Also you said it, one of the oldest admins, so he is extremely experienced about what hacks really are, he didn't join this server not even a year ago, so he hasn't been an admin for about 6-7 years just to get convicted by a lagger.
        Lagging isn't a reason to evade beeing a hacker , bro , also not only me saw him using that bullshit , i already mentioned in the post , also instead of talking with me like that , why dont you ask him HERE in front of everyone that if he used it or no ??

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M DYING! HOLY SHIT DUDE!

On a more serious note, your video really does not show much to be honest. Take a similar video clip of [S]olaimane, Payrle or Blackbird - and they will all appear like they are auto-cbugging. Also I'm pretty sure that an admin as experienced as Adrenaline who has been in the server for MANY years wouldn't use such a petty hack.

A word of advice, if your going to make such a big allegation on an old, experienced admin - I'd suggest presenting much stronger proof, as the one you have now does not show much at all.
          Evolved.
          Sincerely please stop asking why I got demoted... I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Nice lag and the video shows quite a LOT of things which does prove Adrenaline is a hacker lmao.
            Being sarcastic.
            *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by KYOTO View Post

Lagging isn't a reason to evade beeing a hacker , bro , also not only me saw him using that bullshit , i already mentioned in the post , also instead of talking with me like that , why dont you ask him HERE in front of everyone that if he used it or no ??
              I thought I was speaking basic English, I didn't say Adrenaline is covering his "guilt" with lag, I'm saying that you are the lagger and dealing with bad fps, it's not my fault or his that you are running the game on a calculator, I just said that having a poor performance or low fps makes everyone look like a cheater, also even if you have a nasa computer it's a lot harder to define an auto cbugger from an old well-skilled pro player, dropping such accusation with the lack of evidence clearly just tells me that you are just seeking for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
                Nice lag and the video shows quite a LOT of things which does prove Adrenaline is a hacker lmao.
                Being sarcastic.
                Look how all admins just focused on one second of lag and they *ignored* what happened in 00:18 , focusing on such useless things like that shows that y'all trying to prove that he didn't use anything , by force.
                Here's a video that shows "How to detect Auto C-Bug" and it shows the same animation that Adrenaline did at the second 00:18 :

Any admin gonna call the guy that recorded that video by "a lagger" too ?

Comment

First of all, why you edited your post and removed my and gengar's name?

It's not exactly what you posted like exact words and spelling lol, but it was something like this.

Orignally Posted By Kyoto
                  Many other players saw him , including Muaaz and Gengar he killed them ask them them they are allowed to post here
                  Lol ..wat? and also thanks for allowing me to post sir.

Orignally Posted By Kyoto
                  ,bro , also not only me saw him using that bullshit , i already mentioned in the post , also instead of talking with me like that , why dont you ask him HERE in front of everyone that if he used it or no ??
                  So yes Muaaz is saying he didn't used anything.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	347.0 KB ID:	195353

Also wtf was that music? lol

Also if you think this about Adrenaline then i don't know what you think about [S]olaimane, Cashewz lol.

Thanks for making us laugh HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH.
                  Last edited by Muaaz; 17-04-18, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                    it's not my fault or his that you are running the game on a calculator, I just said that having a poor performance or low fps makes everyone look like a cheater, also even if you have a nasa computer it's a lot harder to define an auto cbugger from an old well-skilled pro player.
                    So you are basically sticking to the fact that he is hacking and literally ignoring that this game is about 14 years old and it is poorly optimized, where animations and movements are extremely unsynchronized and don't always look the same to others, especially when you are running the game on a calculator. You didn't lag for a second or two, the entire video was recorded on about 30-20 fps.

The video you provided is pretty much a joke and it's so naive, it has nothing to do with our situation and it's completely useless to evince, the character was under drinking animation lol

Why are you so determined about the blame, the suspicion is so gullible and pointless and pretty much everyone knows he's out clear, no need to waste your and the admins time this is not going to lead any of us anywhere, or perhaps just going to make you an attention seeker.

Even us admins that have been around for years we don't accuse anyone of auto c-bug not even a GXTempName as this hack is pretty unclear and difficult to detect, and you just came to this server yesterday calling out a very old admin an auto c-bugger, ridiculous.
                    Last edited by Blackbird; 17-04-18, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Blackbird , You are an Admin Level 7 and you still dont know about auto cbug ? and maybe many other hacks lol , and yep as you said I just came to this server yesterday but its so easy to me to detect auto cbug unlike somepeople , also there are many types of auto cbug , Adrenaline used to the easiest one to detect LMAO. as you can see in my videos.

Blackbird , Muaaz , Eliteus , SaxBoy you all can go learn on YouTube how to detect auto cbug , for free , there are many and many videos about that Hack.

Also Muaaz , I edited that post just cuz Gengar told me that he saw him using auto cbug but he dont have proofs , so i edited that post and removed his name , and removed yours aswell cuz i knew that you will try to make some jokes like the other admins did , and ignore the whole situation , but you still not funny like the others.

Anyways , my videos still explain everything , let a management or an owner reply here , and enough with your funny jokes , "Admins".
                      Last edited by KYOTO; 17-04-18, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me LOL that's valid af, that's autocbug.cs & it doesn't require lags to notice the bugged animations LOL! An admin level 8 using autocbug.cs please man Everyone who has abit of knowledge of autocbugs will notice it, that ain't normal & that ain't a lags problem, each autocbug has a specific 'bugged" animations I can provide videos too lol, blind shit trusting I am not allowed to post here but that's the true fact adrenaline has been busted perfectly using autocbug.cs, Let insist it's "Autocbug.cs" You can scroll over youtube on "how to detect autocbug" If you want.
                        LET ME ADD "LAGS" Animations while cbugging is totally different from the current one we saw on this video. if he was lagging we will see him sliding simply.
                        You're totally insane Blackbird & everyone of you, not even professional to realise that shit around & start swearing & trolling KYOTO LOL , Goodjob KYOTO.
                        I hope noone will delete this comment.
                        Share it with an experienced player , it seems KYOTO cough a big fish
                        check these videos, all autocbugs types are explained "macros" "autocbug.cs" "fastcbug.exe" "c+" etc
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKb0XTNHto
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxb0NdxMSA
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHssAO8G8eA

I would like to say that all of you has proved that you're so fucking unexperienced *laughter* he would instantly get banned in other server, I would do it myself lol
                        admin level 8 hab auto lol

Edit:
                        dis iz fur yew Elitus , fow check dis https://youtu.be/ZHssAO8G8eA?t=50s
                        nize nah? no sprunk machine on that clip so :* , Adrenaline was talking about recording with low fps etc simply you could post a video & end all of this crap lol!
                        payrle's video or eliteus video proves nothing
                        Last edited by MrCapo; 17-04-18, 11:56 PM.
                        -Tunisia <3

Comment

How is this a reliable source at all. This guy has 96 views and 44 views on his other demonstration where he uses the same clip rofl.

For your information, I've seen that happening to MANY players in the past. The video creator of that video you showed speaks absolute shit and does not know what he is on about. He needs to get in the bin tbh.

Here's a special video we put together for ya:

Now stop calling Adrenaline a hacker. The attention seeking and disrespect for ma boi Adrenaline is real dafuq.

EDIT: This is also for you Perfectz yu neek
                          Last edited by Eliteus; 17-04-18, 11:27 PM.
                          Evolved.
                          Sincerely please stop asking why I got demoted... I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                            Just a simple question , how did Adrenaline do that animation when he wasn't drinking or doing anything and he was just shoting with deagle ??

Comment

Just a simple question , how did Adrenaline do that animation when he wasn't drinking or doing anything and he was just shoting with deagle ??
                              Keep trying yourself when you have low FPS, it happens even without drinking, especially when you are switching between deagle and shotgun.
                              Evolved.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                              X