Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah easy on the keyboard dude, no need to freak out and make such a big deal out of a false accusation, more like a prediction, you guys just registered a few days ago and already know better than admins who spent years checking just auto c-bugs, not that it matters, but I'm just saying that admins aren't credited promotions for nothing, I've never failed an auto c-bug or any kind hack, and I challenge you to find a situation where I failed a case, I knew this server and played in it since 2008 so does Adrenaline and many admins that you today call "unexperienced" it's quite a heavy blame to drop it on anyone not even an unregistered player, not to mention blaming an admin. It's totally unreliable to use a random video from youtube where the situation is nowhere near similar to use as an evidence, please stop lol your post is full of bullshit and none sense, if you don't know about DMing or you suck at it its not our fault, nor is it if your friend that you are surprisingly backing up is struggling with a toaster and dropping this blame out of nowhere.

Now kyoto, just buy a computer and upgrade that calculator with a decent pc that could run samp with a good fps, then you could freely drop an accusation and still be right with it. No need to seek for attention and show everyone that you suck at DM.

P.S: Upgrade your PC and get some skills
    Last edited by Blackbird; 18-04-18, 12:22 AM.

Comment

This is the perfect time to leave the server.
      Bye assholes

Comment

Originally posted by Chiron View Post
        This is the perfect time to leave the server.
        Bye assholes
        What do you mean by that? Whom you are saying this? (Just wanted to know). This kinda doesn't looks good to me. Trusted Players now posting here and making this complain more dramastic.

Please don't reply here as you don't need to that's all, and not just TP's also not even level 1 players.

Leave this at Admins and Owners/Managements.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 18-04-18, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Am I dreaming or Muaaz is talking about drama ?? I just wanna let you remember the drama you made on forums for like 3 months and how many complaints you made against Pedro. You're the one who made the drama , bruh. You're the God of it.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Keep trying yourself when you have low FPS, it happens even without drinking, especially when you are switching between deagle and shotgun.
          What did u just said ? XD

Watch dis and as I told you in a previous post , Tutorials on YouTube are free ! Take some of your time and go learn more about autocbug.
          Last edited by KYOTO; 18-04-18, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KYOTO View Post
            Am I dreaming or Muaaz is talking about drama ?? I just wanna let you remember the drama you made on forums for like 3 months and how many complaints you made against Pedro. You're the one who made the drama , bruh. You're the God of it.

Watch dis and as I told you in a previous post , Tutorials on YouTube are free ! Go take some of your time and learn more about autocbug.
            Im sorry for interfering but what does this have to do with what we're talking about XD? I dont think you understood why this happens, The spectator has low fps, NOT THE PLAYER. Ur recording ur ''cbug'' while you have 20 fps, you wont see this in your screen ever. Its what the spectator sees, the one who shoots must have 100 fps like adrenaline in this case. You're not reading, Your only goal is to try to get all these dmers banned because yourself you cant cbug, I mean everytime I see you fight you don't even cbug and you're just standing still and now you know everything about this? These people have been playing bases and samp for like 7 years, Also your video you just posted just proves how unaware you are of that, I dont really know what this video is I was so tempted to reply so I had to.
            YOU ARE RIGHT, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS THAT MEANS THEY HAVE AUTO CBUG, BUT YOU MUST HAVE 100 FPS, WHEN YOU HAVE LOW FPS IT HAPPENS WAY MORE OFTEN AND ALLOWS FOR FALSE POSITIVES.

GET SOMEONE TO RECORD WHO HAS /FPSLIMIT 20 AND HAVE HIM SPECTATE SOMEONE WHO HAS 100 FPS AND IS CBUGGING IN MAX SPEED, THEN POST THAT VIDEO.

Also, chiron's reply just shows the immaturity of you guys. Seems like you dont care about anything but trying to cause trouble instead of making an actual constructive conversation.

Comment

Watch dis and as I told you in a previous post , Tutorials on YouTube are free ! Take some of your time and go learn more about autocbug.
              Since you are attacking at me. Now i feel i need to reply you. Quoting Admin's Left's Words.

Left's Words On Admin Complaint which i made on Pedro.
              People who call you drama maker (Talking about me) like I have read above are wrong. It' completely fine to make complaints and state your opinion. If someone gets threaded in an unfair way it's their right to do it. Complains are there to solve problems/conflicts and not to cause dramas.
              It's my right to complain and for anyone who feels he is getting treated in unfair way.

Also clearing you about my words which i said here:
              This kinda doesn't looks good to me. Trusted Players now posting here and making this complain more dramastic.
              It was not for you as you are the complaint creator LMAO. It was for other people who doesn't have any link at all with this complaint. I don't know what you was thinking when you said that. And immediately started attacking at me. Now instead of attacking at me focus on your damm complaint which you made.
              Last edited by Muaaz; 18-04-18, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Take some of your time and go learn more about autocbug.

Don't tell me what to do. I'm pretty sure you know absolutely fuck all about sync and FPS. Stop wasting your time here with worthless responses accusing one of our respected high level admins with your false allegations.
                Evolved.
                Sincerely please stop asking why I got demoted... I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I didn't want to post here, but since everyone is posting so i would like to explain something. Here Kyoto a video that Heartbeat recorded few months ago because he thought that player had auto c bug while it was Heartbeat who had a very shit fps so it looked like that player was auto c bugging.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxc...ature=youtu.be
                  Also it wasn't just this video but in most of Heartbeat's video you'll see that other players look like they are auto c bugging when they are just doing a rapid c bug. However, I'm not talking about those animations which he did with his hands, but you can clearly see that nor Adrenaline, nor the player in Heartbeats video looked like they are c bugging for real. It depends on how many fps you have, so for Heartbeat he probably had a little bit more fps that's why it looked a little bit different than yours, but still it didn't show the c bug animation.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                    I didn't want to post here, but since everyone is posting so i would like to explain something. Here Kyoto a video that Heartbeat recorded few months ago because he thought that player had auto c bug while it was Heartbeat who had a very shit fps so it looked like that player was auto c bugging.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxc...ature=youtu.be
                    Also it wasn't just this video but in most of Heartbeat's video you'll see that other players look like they are auto c bugging when they are just doing a rapid c bug. However, I'm not talking about those animations which he did with his hands, but you can clearly see that nor Adrenaline, nor the player in Heartbeats video looked like they are c bugging for real. It depends on how many fps you have, so for Heartbeat he probably had a little bit more fps that's why it looked a little bit different than yours, but still it didn't show the c bug animation.
                    Yes exactly that's what I am trying to explain fps drop/lags could cause similar stuffs like sliding and cbug similar to rapidfire, while I am talking with about that buggu animation "hands animations" , and we know that we could have that animation else with sprunk machine or autocbug.cs , so that animation is nkt related to sync/fps/lags.
                    as I said and I would say it again that's autocbug.cs,
                    that's obvious, he said few mins ago

"GET SOMEONE TO RECORD WHO HAS /FPSLIMIT 20 AND HAVE HIM SPECTATE SOMEONE WHO HAS 100 FPS AND IS CBUGGING IN MAX SPEED, "
                    It looks like rapidfire/Sliding in that case ^
                    I insist on the buggy hand animation as It's unique and no matter how much fps you have / ping or whatever you won't get it without sprunk machine, totally impossile unless you have autocbug.cs and I have Cheat inspector program, I could share it with managements/owners if they want + full explanation. ( It belongs to another community, and I'll give you the dev discord who made that or you could test it yourself)
                    -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by Perfectz View Post

Yes exactly that's what I am trying to explain fps drop/lags could cause similar stuffs like sliding and cbug similar to rapidfire, while I am talking with about that buggu animation "hands animations" , and we know that we could have that animation else with sprunk machine or autocbug.cs , so that animation is nkt related to sync/fps/lags.
                      as I said and I would say it again that's autocbug.cs,
                      that's obvious, he said few mins ago

"GET SOMEONE TO RECORD WHO HAS /FPSLIMIT 20 AND HAVE HIM SPECTATE SOMEONE WHO HAS 100 FPS AND IS CBUGGING IN MAX SPEED, "
                      It looks like rapidfire/Sliding in that case ^
                      I insist on the buggy hand animation as It's unique and no matter how much fps you have / ping or whatever you won't get it without sprunk machine, totally impossile unless you have autocbug.cs and I have Cheat inspector program, I could share it with managements/owners if they want + full explanation. ( It belongs to another community, and I'll give you the dev discord who made that or you could test it yourself)
                      Looks like sliding if you don't switch weapons and looks like a pizza delivery if switching to shotgun when someone fast cbugging and you have potato pc

here is your answer
                      Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Keep trying yourself when you have low FPS, it happens even without drinking, especially when you are switching between deagle and shotgun.
                      now stop being ignorant you guys can't dm for shit just full of invalid accusation even proven wrong. git gud

Payrle's reply really sums it up but you still keep trying to prove your lack of knowledge funny how all of the one agreeing on such bullshit are tunisians which really goes to what payrle said you guys only here to cause trouble or simply seeking attention

It isn't even worth the effort to reply to this kind of bs you guys can keep being ignorant the admins and pro dmers have tried really hard giving you proofs to show how wrong you guys are but still being such ignorant not gonna even reply here since i won't give you the attention you guys are seeking cya :*
                      Last edited by Adrenaline; 18-04-18, 04:02 PM.

Comment

had to reconfirm to make sure i wasn't in the chat section
                        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me LOL that's valid af, that's autocbug.cs & it doesn't require lags to notice the bugged animations LOL! An admin level 8 using autocbug.cs please man Everyone who has abit of knowledge of autocbugs will notice it, that ain't normal & that ain't a lags problem, each autocbug has a specific 'bugged" animations I can provide videos too lol, blind shit trusting I am not allowed to post here but that's the true fact adrenaline has been busted perfectly using autocbug.cs, Let insist it's "Autocbug.cs" You can scroll over youtube on "how to detect autocbug" If you want.
                          LET ME ADD "LAGS" Animations while cbugging is totally different from the current one we saw on this video. if he was lagging we will see him sliding simply.
                          You're totally insane Blackbird & everyone of you, not even professional to realise that shit around & start swearing & trolling KYOTO LOL , Goodjob KYOTO.
                          I hope noone will delete this comment.
                          Share it with an experienced player , it seems KYOTO cough a big fish
                          check these videos, all autocbugs types are explained "macros" "autocbug.cs" "fastcbug.exe" "c+" etc
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKb0XTNHto
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxb0NdxMSA
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHssAO8G8eA

I would like to say that all of you has proved that you're so fucking unexperienced *laughter* he would instantly get banned in other server, I would do it myself lol
                          admin level 8 hab auto lol

Edit:
                          dis iz fur yew Elitus , fow check dis https://youtu.be/ZHssAO8G8eA?t=50s
                          nize nah? no sprunk machine on that clip so :* , Adrenaline was talking about recording with low fps etc simply you could post a video & end all of this crap lol!
                          payrle's video or eliteus video proves nothing

*StarBoy*

Comment

Edit:
                            dis iz fur yew Elitus , fow check dis https://youtu.be/ZHssAO8G8eA?t=50s
                            nize nah? no sprunk machine on that clip so :* , Adrenaline was talking about recording with low fps etc simply you could post a video & end all of this crap lol!
                            payrle's video or eliteus video proves nothing
                            In that video you shared, the animation is repeated over and over. Adrenaline did it one time.

Kyoto appears to have edited his video at 15 seconds when adrenaline was about to do normal cbug. You can see the video freezes at that point and many frames are missing. You only showed the part where he did the ''carry'' animation as it's called. /animcarry I think is the cmd to do it in game. The animation you use to carry weapons creates in Single Player when robbing the army veteran.

I assume you put the music in there to cover up the sound change due to the cutting of the video. You edited out his normal cbug to make him appear to use auto cbug.

Anyways, your low FPS is to blame here. I played for 6/7 months on 11-15 fps on shitty 2008 celeron Laptop. I saw this animation many times from cbuggers. It's simply my laptop is struggling to render what is happening on server and weird shit like this happens as a result.

So much weird shit happens with low fps and lag. I used to report people for ''maybe aimbot'' ''weird hack'' but it was just my low FPS and/or internet lag. Internet lag can make people appear to use aimbot/rapid. When all that laggy data finally hits your PC it hits fast and makes the bullets go rapid as fuck and accurate. I reported many people for rapid/aimbot because of this when I was TP.

So yeah, admit you were wrong and lets get back to the game.

Declan.

Comment

aDrEnaLiNe HaX AdMen lVL 8?!!11!

just stop, he's not cheating, your frame rate is almost as low as your IQ man

Comment

Since everyone is posting here i want to say this

Kyoto, Kyoto ...
                                Did you really believe that you gonna get an old Player here whos known as a really good DMer banned with that poorly recorded footage ?
                                like seriously lmao , even my shitty cbug would look like its auto cbug when you spectate me with 10 fps.

your video seriously doesn't prove anything and i guess thats why you called your friends here to stand on your side beacuse you know your evidence is weak af and cant even take it as a proof but still that isnt gonna help you,

go on you can still join in game , record a fast cbugger using the same "toaster" you play on , you will see its the same as in the video of adre you posted as a proof.
                                So from your logic every good DMer here is an auto cbugger , right ?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                                X