Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok incase you tunisians are still close minded, its time to end this once and for all...

You are saying its not happening without sprunk machine, well lets see for ourselves against adrenaline, the one you think is auto cbugging!
    So lets see, Adrenaline came ingame and started dueling so i decided to record with high fps and low fps, lets see the difference ourselves...

20 fps:

WOOOW what a surprise, exact animation happening with 20 fps over and over again! totally not expected wow, omg auto cbug lets ban him!

100 fps:

totally normal cbug, wow how come, thought he auto cbugs holy shit this is unreal, how does this happen?

I really suggest doing more research before doing such accusations. I dont want to take words from people who used crashes, and got banned for teleport and auto cbugs, your only goal was to try to get him banned, without even doing a small amount of research. Keep defending him, When obvious proof is put into your eyes you still decide not to believe it. I know this complaint got messy everyone is replying now, but thats because we are trying to make you understand, Stop being close minded and accept you have a potato pc and suck at dm. Wasted too much time for nothing. Nothing more to say. Anyone with half a brain will understand now.

EDIT: Since you guys still probably wont believe me, we recorded the exact same duel at the same time one in 100 fps one in 20 fps, you can see it for yourselves below,

I recorded this one with 20 fps:

You can see adrenaline does the animations again,
    NOW HERE, SAME EXACT DUEL, SAME EXACT TIME, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE FPS (muaaz recorded this):

Come on, what more do you need, these were both taken at the exact time. Please give up. This is a waste of time..

PLAY THEM AT THE SAME TIME, SEE FOR YOURSELF.
    Last edited by Payrle; 18-04-18, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I understand you Kyoto, I understand you.

(Crazy how people insulted you a lot kek)

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
        Ok incase you tunisians are still close minded, its time to end this once and for all...

You are saying its not happening without sprunk machine, well lets see for ourselves against adrenaline, the one you think is auto cbugging!
        So lets see, Adrenaline came ingame and started dueling so i decided to record with high fps and low fps, lets see the difference ourselves...

20 fps:

WOOOW what a surprise, exact animation happening with 20 fps over and over again! totally not expected wow, omg auto cbug lets ban him!

100 fps:

totally normal cbug, wow how come, thought he auto cbugs holy shit this is unreal, how does this happen?

I really suggest doing more research before doing such accusations. I dont want to take words from people who used crashes, and got banned for teleport and auto cbugs, your only goal was to try to get him banned, without even doing a small amount of research. Keep defending him, When obvious proof is put into your eyes you still decide not to believe it. I know this complaint got messy everyone is replying now, but thats because we are trying to make you understand, Stop being close minded and accept you have a potato pc and suck at dm. Wasted too much time for nothing. Nothing more to say. Anyone with half a brain will understand now.
        THIS SHOWS EVERYTHING LIKE EVERYTHING. I myself recorded many duels with TP. Shame on you for accusing a respectable old admin like this, you cannot blame anyone but yourself and your shit PC for that.

That's why i say don't be too quick in judging things from one side. See things from both side. I still have more videos if you want i can post. Both High and Low FPS one. I don't think anything more is needed.

Edit: In that video which payrle added of mine the quality can be suck xD my pc is kinda shit, but there are alot of other videos though. But i hope it still shows something.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 18-04-18, 06:46 PM.

Comment

To Admins:
          He did a mistake and Payrle showed it very well!
          But I must say this amubush not looks good for the people who view from the side (me).
          There's a respectful way to act and reply.
          Lack of knowledge made him to make this thread but please theres a way to act even if his friends tried to flame here.

To Kyoto:
          Everyone make a mistakes thats the life just apolgize to Adre and finish this man.
          Lets back to the game.

Sorry to post here but I had to.
          Good day.
          Peace&Love

Comment

Could everyone stop acting like a bunch of pricks to each other? It's a complaint, treat it as such and stop fighting/flaming each other. Thank you Hoia for stating what I wanted to say.. Locked until management decide to reply. Stop posting here if you have nothing useful to add.

Edit: Opened, but don't post unless you have something useful to add.
            Last edited by Jafri; 18-04-18, 07:13 PM.
            Fuck labels.

Comment

All Admins and Players that were rude, way too aggressive and insulting are warned. I will send personal messages in few days to people that are warned. Some Admins /Tps can get demoted if they were warned before.

​​​​​​To all Admins ,Trusted Players and Players you must start respecting each other, stop swearing and insulting around and don't start talking shit how you are all angels.

About complain, you must post more proofs instead of that video.

Tip for you: make a longer video (or more videos) without some random music, let us hear the sound of shoots etc. Your video does contain lag and we can't really see anything from it.

Thanks Jafri and Hoia for doing something while bunch of others were just writing rude and insultive words. Unlocked if complainer has something to add.

p.s reason why in few days I'll send message is because I'm not home and i won't be home for few more days.

All posts that are not about topic of this complain will be deleted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
              X