This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KYOTO
    started a topic Admin Level 8 Using Auto Cbug.

Admin Level 8 Using Auto Cbug.

Date: 17-04-2018 , around 7:15pm

Ingame name: Kyoto_.

Admin name: Adrenaline

Description: I have nothing to say guys , just watch the video and you will clearly see that Adrenaline , one of the oldest admins in GX , is using auto cbug.
    Many other players saw him , if they dont have any proof then its okey , my video is enough , i just lagged only one second but everything still clear.

Other details(video):
    Last edited by KYOTO; 17-04-18, 09:53 PM.

• Delija
    replied
    All Admins and Players that were rude, way too aggressive and insulting are warned. I will send personal messages in few days to people that are warned. Some Admins /Tps can get demoted if they were warned before.

​​​​​​To all Admins ,Trusted Players and Players you must start respecting each other, stop swearing and insulting around and don't start talking shit how you are all angels.

About complain, you must post more proofs instead of that video.

Tip for you: make a longer video (or more videos) without some random music, let us hear the sound of shoots etc. Your video does contain lag and we can't really see anything from it.

Thanks Jafri and Hoia for doing something while bunch of others were just writing rude and insultive words. Unlocked if complainer has something to add.

p.s reason why in few days I'll send message is because I'm not home and i won't be home for few more days.

All posts that are not about topic of this complain will be deleted.

Leave a comment:

• Jafri
    replied
    Could everyone stop acting like a bunch of pricks to each other? It's a complaint, treat it as such and stop fighting/flaming each other. Thank you Hoia for stating what I wanted to say.. Locked until management decide to reply. Stop posting here if you have nothing useful to add.

Edit: Opened, but don't post unless you have something useful to add.
    Last edited by Jafri; 18-04-18, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hoia
    replied
    To Admins:
    He did a mistake and Payrle showed it very well!
    But I must say this amubush not looks good for the people who view from the side (me).
    There's a respectful way to act and reply.
    Lack of knowledge made him to make this thread but please theres a way to act even if his friends tried to flame here.

To Kyoto:
    Everyone make a mistakes thats the life just apolgize to Adre and finish this man.
    Lets back to the game.

Sorry to post here but I had to.
    Good day.

Leave a comment:

• Muaaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Payrle View Post
    Ok incase you tunisians are still close minded, its time to end this once and for all...

You are saying its not happening without sprunk machine, well lets see for ourselves against adrenaline, the one you think is auto cbugging!
    So lets see, Adrenaline came ingame and started dueling so i decided to record with high fps and low fps, lets see the difference ourselves...

20 fps:

WOOOW what a surprise, exact animation happening with 20 fps over and over again! totally not expected wow, omg auto cbug lets ban him!

100 fps:

totally normal cbug, wow how come, thought he auto cbugs holy shit this is unreal, how does this happen?

I really suggest doing more research before doing such accusations. I dont want to take words from people who used crashes, and got banned for teleport and auto cbugs, your only goal was to try to get him banned, without even doing a small amount of research. Keep defending him, When obvious proof is put into your eyes you still decide not to believe it. I know this complaint got messy everyone is replying now, but thats because we are trying to make you understand, Stop being close minded and accept you have a potato pc and suck at dm. Wasted too much time for nothing. Nothing more to say. Anyone with half a brain will understand now.
    THIS SHOWS EVERYTHING LIKE EVERYTHING. I myself recorded many duels with TP. Shame on you for accusing a respectable old admin like this, you cannot blame anyone but yourself and your shit PC for that.

That's why i say don't be too quick in judging things from one side. See things from both side. I still have more videos if you want i can post. Both High and Low FPS one. I don't think anything more is needed.

Edit: In that video which payrle added of mine the quality can be suck xD my pc is kinda shit, but there are alot of other videos though. But i hope it still shows something.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 18-04-18, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pacific
    replied
    I understand you Kyoto, I understand you.

(Crazy how people insulted you a lot kek)

Leave a comment:

• Payrle
    replied
    Ok incase you tunisians are still close minded, its time to end this once and for all...

You are saying its not happening without sprunk machine, well lets see for ourselves against adrenaline, the one you think is auto cbugging!
    So lets see, Adrenaline came ingame and started dueling so i decided to record with high fps and low fps, lets see the difference ourselves...

20 fps:

WOOOW what a surprise, exact animation happening with 20 fps over and over again! totally not expected wow, omg auto cbug lets ban him!

100 fps:

totally normal cbug, wow how come, thought he auto cbugs holy shit this is unreal, how does this happen?

I really suggest doing more research before doing such accusations. I dont want to take words from people who used crashes, and got banned for teleport and auto cbugs, your only goal was to try to get him banned, without even doing a small amount of research. Keep defending him, When obvious proof is put into your eyes you still decide not to believe it. I know this complaint got messy everyone is replying now, but thats because we are trying to make you understand, Stop being close minded and accept you have a potato pc and suck at dm. Wasted too much time for nothing. Nothing more to say. Anyone with half a brain will understand now.

EDIT: Since you guys still probably wont believe me, we recorded the exact same duel at the same time one in 100 fps one in 20 fps, you can see it for yourselves below,

I recorded this one with 20 fps:

You can see adrenaline does the animations again,
    NOW HERE, SAME EXACT DUEL, SAME EXACT TIME, ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE FPS (muaaz recorded this):

Come on, what more do you need, these were both taken at the exact time. Please give up. This is a waste of time..

PLAY THEM AT THE SAME TIME, SEE FOR YOURSELF.
    Last edited by Payrle; 18-04-18, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kakashi
    replied
    Since everyone is posting here i want to say this

Kyoto, Kyoto ...
    Did you really believe that you gonna get an old Player here whos known as a really good DMer banned with that poorly recorded footage ?
    like seriously lmao , even my shitty cbug would look like its auto cbug when you spectate me with 10 fps.

your video seriously doesn't prove anything and i guess thats why you called your friends here to stand on your side beacuse you know your evidence is weak af and cant even take it as a proof but still that isnt gonna help you,

go on you can still join in game , record a fast cbugger using the same "toaster" you play on , you will see its the same as in the video of adre you posted as a proof.
    So from your logic every good DMer here is an auto cbugger , right ?

Leave a comment:

• ScoutZ
    replied
    aDrEnaLiNe HaX AdMen lVL 8?!!11!

just stop, he's not cheating, your frame rate is almost as low as your IQ man

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Perfectz View Post
    Edit:
    dis iz fur yew Elitus , fow check dis https://youtu.be/ZHssAO8G8eA?t=50s
    nize nah? no sprunk machine on that clip so :* , Adrenaline was talking about recording with low fps etc simply you could post a video & end all of this crap lol!
    payrle's video or eliteus video proves nothing
    In that video you shared, the animation is repeated over and over. Adrenaline did it one time.

Kyoto appears to have edited his video at 15 seconds when adrenaline was about to do normal cbug. You can see the video freezes at that point and many frames are missing. You only showed the part where he did the ''carry'' animation as it's called. /animcarry I think is the cmd to do it in game. The animation you use to carry weapons creates in Single Player when robbing the army veteran.

I assume you put the music in there to cover up the sound change due to the cutting of the video. You edited out his normal cbug to make him appear to use auto cbug.

Anyways, your low FPS is to blame here. I played for 6/7 months on 11-15 fps on shitty 2008 celeron Laptop. I saw this animation many times from cbuggers. It's simply my laptop is struggling to render what is happening on server and weird shit like this happens as a result.

So much weird shit happens with low fps and lag. I used to report people for ''maybe aimbot'' ''weird hack'' but it was just my low FPS and/or internet lag. Internet lag can make people appear to use aimbot/rapid. When all that laggy data finally hits your PC it hits fast and makes the bullets go rapid as fuck and accurate. I reported many people for rapid/aimbot because of this when I was TP.

So yeah, admit you were wrong and lets get back to the game.

Declan.

Leave a comment:

• Zed
    replied
    Are you fucking kidding me LOL that's valid af, that's autocbug.cs & it doesn't require lags to notice the bugged animations LOL! An admin level 8 using autocbug.cs please man Everyone who has abit of knowledge of autocbugs will notice it, that ain't normal & that ain't a lags problem, each autocbug has a specific 'bugged" animations I can provide videos too lol, blind shit trusting I am not allowed to post here but that's the true fact adrenaline has been busted perfectly using autocbug.cs, Let insist it's "Autocbug.cs" You can scroll over youtube on "how to detect autocbug" If you want.
    LET ME ADD "LAGS" Animations while cbugging is totally different from the current one we saw on this video. if he was lagging we will see him sliding simply.
    You're totally insane Blackbird & everyone of you, not even professional to realise that shit around & start swearing & trolling KYOTO LOL , Goodjob KYOTO.
    I hope noone will delete this comment.
    Share it with an experienced player , it seems KYOTO cough a big fish
    check these videos, all autocbugs types are explained "macros" "autocbug.cs" "fastcbug.exe" "c+" etc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKb0XTNHto
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxb0NdxMSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHssAO8G8eA

I would like to say that all of you has proved that you're so fucking unexperienced *laughter* he would instantly get banned in other server, I would do it myself lol
    admin level 8 hab auto lol

Edit:
    dis iz fur yew Elitus , fow check dis https://youtu.be/ZHssAO8G8eA?t=50s
    nize nah? no sprunk machine on that clip so :* , Adrenaline was talking about recording with low fps etc simply you could post a video & end all of this crap lol!
    payrle's video or eliteus video proves nothing

Leave a comment:

• Glator
    replied
    had to reconfirm to make sure i wasn't in the chat section

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied

Yes exactly that's what I am trying to explain fps drop/lags could cause similar stuffs like sliding and cbug similar to rapidfire, while I am talking with about that buggu animation "hands animations" , and we know that we could have that animation else with sprunk machine or autocbug.cs , so that animation is nkt related to sync/fps/lags.
    as I said and I would say it again that's autocbug.cs,
    that's obvious, he said few mins ago

"GET SOMEONE TO RECORD WHO HAS /FPSLIMIT 20 AND HAVE HIM SPECTATE SOMEONE WHO HAS 100 FPS AND IS CBUGGING IN MAX SPEED, "
    It looks like rapidfire/Sliding in that case ^
    I insist on the buggy hand animation as It's unique and no matter how much fps you have / ping or whatever you won't get it without sprunk machine, totally impossile unless you have autocbug.cs and I have Cheat inspector program, I could share it with managements/owners if they want + full explanation. ( It belongs to another community, and I'll give you the dev discord who made that or you could test it yourself)
    Looks like sliding if you don't switch weapons and looks like a pizza delivery if switching to shotgun when someone fast cbugging and you have potato pc

here is your answer
    Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Keep trying yourself when you have low FPS, it happens even without drinking, especially when you are switching between deagle and shotgun.
    now stop being ignorant you guys can't dm for shit just full of invalid accusation even proven wrong. git gud

Payrle's reply really sums it up but you still keep trying to prove your lack of knowledge funny how all of the one agreeing on such bullshit are tunisians which really goes to what payrle said you guys only here to cause trouble or simply seeking attention

It isn't even worth the effort to reply to this kind of bs you guys can keep being ignorant the admins and pro dmers have tried really hard giving you proofs to show how wrong you guys are but still being such ignorant not gonna even reply here since i won't give you the attention you guys are seeking cya :*
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 18-04-18, 04:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrCapo
    replied
    Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
    I didn't want to post here, but since everyone is posting so i would like to explain something. Here Kyoto a video that Heartbeat recorded few months ago because he thought that player had auto c bug while it was Heartbeat who had a very shit fps so it looked like that player was auto c bugging.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxc...ature=youtu.be
    Also it wasn't just this video but in most of Heartbeat's video you'll see that other players look like they are auto c bugging when they are just doing a rapid c bug. However, I'm not talking about those animations which he did with his hands, but you can clearly see that nor Adrenaline, nor the player in Heartbeats video looked like they are c bugging for real. It depends on how many fps you have, so for Heartbeat he probably had a little bit more fps that's why it looked a little bit different than yours, but still it didn't show the c bug animation.
    Yes exactly that's what I am trying to explain fps drop/lags could cause similar stuffs like sliding and cbug similar to rapidfire, while I am talking with about that buggu animation "hands animations" , and we know that we could have that animation else with sprunk machine or autocbug.cs , so that animation is nkt related to sync/fps/lags.
    as I said and I would say it again that's autocbug.cs,
    that's obvious, he said few mins ago

"GET SOMEONE TO RECORD WHO HAS /FPSLIMIT 20 AND HAVE HIM SPECTATE SOMEONE WHO HAS 100 FPS AND IS CBUGGING IN MAX SPEED, "
    It looks like rapidfire/Sliding in that case ^
    I insist on the buggy hand animation as It's unique and no matter how much fps you have / ping or whatever you won't get it without sprunk machine, totally impossile unless you have autocbug.cs and I have Cheat inspector program, I could share it with managements/owners if they want + full explanation. ( It belongs to another community, and I'll give you the dev discord who made that or you could test it yourself)

Leave a comment:

• Solaimane
    replied
    I didn't want to post here, but since everyone is posting so i would like to explain something. Here Kyoto a video that Heartbeat recorded few months ago because he thought that player had auto c bug while it was Heartbeat who had a very shit fps so it looked like that player was auto c bugging.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJxc...ature=youtu.be
    Also it wasn't just this video but in most of Heartbeat's video you'll see that other players look like they are auto c bugging when they are just doing a rapid c bug. However, I'm not talking about those animations which he did with his hands, but you can clearly see that nor Adrenaline, nor the player in Heartbeats video looked like they are c bugging for real. It depends on how many fps you have, so for Heartbeat he probably had a little bit more fps that's why it looked a little bit different than yours, but still it didn't show the c bug animation.

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
X