• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mishell

Date:18.16.2019
    Ingame name:MaRaZ
    Admin name:Mishell
    Description: "he will explain it" no reason
    "I just said to him like a normal human "We aren't think same and I don't want talk you anymore" thats not mean "I don't respect you" I didn't do unrespect and i told it in respect
    but he used to initiative and banned to me

-" what will he say? "
    -we had talk about our politics and he didn't respect to my mind?

if is it not a joke really so bad also "I DIDNT USE A BAD WORD"

Other details(images, irc logs, et): we can check to chatlog (if needs to learn what we talked)

"NEW: Send by Mishell PM on Forum
    Turkish : "seni šoktan unban bile etmiştim, oyuna girmeye deneseydin complaints'e ihtiyaca kalmiyacaktı"
    English : "You got unban if you try to join the game you will see it and don't need to complain"

what do you want from me? am I toy? is it normal?

Really can't believe
    Last edited by MaRaZ; 19-06-19, 03:12 AM. Reason: added new messages and fixed some words

No need to extend this topic. After ban, & 5 mins later i un-banned you. Why didn't you tried to join?.
    You need to know that: you're not banned and you can join.

Comment

Are you kidding?

Comment

I'm sorry, but when will someone answer? cuz that's important for me

Comment

If you were just arguing about politics we don't even know how to handle.
          So i already instructed related admins to discuss about it to you, and i believe they have done so, as they have to use the language you understand the most.

If you can't still accept their message, then i do not even know what you are trying to explain as you did not post reason and proof clearly..

You choose to hide proof from public, he choose to private message you, you both deal it privately.
          Last edited by Robo_N1X; 23-06-19, 07:28 PM.
          KVIrc User
          Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            If you were just arguing about politics we don't even know how to handle.
            Actually, that's not the point. he has problem with me "And I said to him there " We aren't think same and I don't want talk you anymore" in respect

If you can't still accept their message, then i do not even know what you are trying to explain as you did not post reason and proof clearly..
            What will we talk about? He banned to me without a reason. Also why doesn't he share ban reason with us? and he doing 5 min after "unban" If I did fault there why did he unban? "

You choose to hide proof from public, he choose to private message you, you both deal it privately.
            I don't need it cuz I explained everything there and waited 2 day no one asked to chatlog and proof but chatlog "will confirm to me" I DON'T HIDES TO PROOF

Originally posted by Mishell View Post
            No need to extend this topic. After ban, & 5 mins later i un-banned you. Why didn't you tried to join?.
            You need to know that: you're not banned and you can join.

I don't accept this answer and I'm waiting for him and what will he say about this point

Forbidden for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by MaRaZ View Post

Actually, that's not the point. he has problem with me "And I said to him there " We aren't think same and I don't want talk you anymore" in respect

What will we talk about? He banned to me without a reason. Also why doesn't he share ban reason with us? and he doing 5 min after "unban" If I did fault there why did he unban? "

I don't need it cuz I explained everything there and waited 2 day no one asked to chatlog and proof but chatlog "will confirm to me" I DON'T HIDES TO PROOF

I don't accept this answer and I'm waiting for him and what will he say about this point

Forbidden for no reason

You cannot calm down, do you? Just post the proof, it's the requirement that you explain the situation clearly, as mentioned in the stickied topic. The way you say it need confirmation like if it was private and personal stuff, which you choose to hide.

His post here was not the answer, i instructed like 2 admins to solve this to you DIRECTLY using the language you understand most, turkish, as the problem was also related in turkish, NOT by forum post that you quoted. If you pretend to not hear anything, you are the one treating us like a toy. The admin already warned so that he had to unban you after, but you decide to make this complicated, so i decide to send you admins that understand to talk with you. I'm trying to help solving this problem, and if you cant accept this way, don't expect an answer from someone else that don't understand you.

This place is not for seeking attention, so go back again read the rules, and explain the situation clearly, be patient and fix your post. Don't struggle up posting more unclear stuff like you just wanted a "DEMOTE THIS ADMIN AS HE BANNED ME FOR NO REASON OR JUST KEEP ME BANNED", this is not a trading forum.
              Last edited by Robo_N1X; 24-06-19, 09:56 AM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

So the status is, i've received the logs and read them... You are proven to use bad word in turkish, you were also told to stop the discussion but you insisted to continue argue and chose to not talk to Mishell anymore. Admin Mishell also has regretted this, and so you should also apologize to him.

This is not place for arguing your political issues mixing with personal issues. You both have right to ignore in such arguments, but none of you are allowed to force or threat anyone to support/blame the politics side here. This server is only to have fun with the game and leave all the real world craps behind.

Topic closed.
                Last edited by Robo_N1X; 07-07-19, 07:45 AM.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                X