This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dll file error

Hey Everyone So I'm having a dll error every time at startup . The missing dll file is DAQExp.dll

It would be really cool If anyone can help me out

Thank You
    Last edited by AmazingGuy; 14-09-18, 07:24 PM.

Guess this has something to do with WonderShare Filmora app that you have.
    You could've just googled instead of posting here.

Copy pasted from Google :

"This dll is associated with Wondershare Software Products, try removing Wondershare Software from your Startup
    • Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager, click on the Start-up Tab and disable any Wondershare Products
    • Windows + R Keys together, type msconfig and hit enter, on the Services Tab, check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services', then check the list for any Wondershare products and un-check them
    • Click OK and Reboot
    If the problem persists or Wondershare Software does not work properly, re-install the software. "

Or watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9u6z8CPBp4

Comment

There are plenty of sites where you can download missing .dll files from, just paste the error message exactly to google and navigate through until you find a similar situation in which it gets solved if you're not sure what to do next, or download an automatic missing .dll fix programs but do that at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyouji View Post
        Guess this has something to do with WonderShare Filmora app that you have.
        You could've just googled instead of posting here.

Copy pasted from Google :

"This dll is associated with Wondershare Software Products, try removing Wondershare Software from your Startup
        • Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager, click on the Start-up Tab and disable any Wondershare Products
        • Windows + R Keys together, type msconfig and hit enter, on the Services Tab, check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services', then check the list for any Wondershare products and un-check them
        • Click OK and Reboot
        If the problem persists or Wondershare Software does not work properly, re-install the software. "

Or watch this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9u6z8CPBp4
        I don't think it's the WonderShare Filmora app, he said that problem happens when his PC starts up, so it would be impossible to get that problem If it was from the WonderShare Filmora app when you don't run it, unless the app runs automatically when PC starts up.

AmazingGuy, fixing that problem is not very hard, you only have to download the file "DAQExp.dll", you can find it in many sites by searching daqexp.dll on google.

After you downloaded it, you'll have to extract the winrar, and you'll get a daqexp.dll file, that's the only you'll copy. Then you have to paste it there:

If you have 32 bits Operative System:

My computer > Local disk C > Windows > System32... There you'll have to paste the DLL file.

If you have 64 bits Operative System:

My computer > Local disk C > Windows > SysWOW64... There you'll have to paste the DLL file, but as far as I know, you'll have to paste the DLL file on System32 too.

If you don't know how to check If your operative system is 32 or 64 bits, you'll have to right click on "My computer" and go to properties, then check where it says "System type". After doing the process I said, the problem should be fixed..

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

I don't think it's the WonderShare Filmora app, he said that problem happens when his PC starts up, so it would be impossible to get that problem If it was from the WonderShare Filmora app when you don't run it, unless the app runs automatically when PC starts up.

AmazingGuy, fixing that problem is not very hard, you only have to download the file "DAQExp.dll", you can find it in many sites by searching daqexp.dll on google.

After you downloaded it, you'll have to extract the winrar, and you'll get a daqexp.dll file, that's the only you'll copy. Then you have to paste it there:

If you have 32 bits Operative System:

My computer > Local disk C > Windows > System32... There you'll have to paste the DLL file.

If you have 64 bits Operative System:

My computer > Local disk C > Windows > SysWOW64... There you'll have to paste the DLL file, but as far as I know, you'll have to paste the DLL file on System32 too.

If you don't know how to check If your operative system is 32 or 64 bits, you'll have to right click on "My computer" and go to properties, then check where it says "System type". After doing the process I said, the problem should be fixed..
          Thanks Churre Your method works for me 3 dll files was missing (DAQExp.dll , CBSCreateVC.dll , CBSProducstInfo.dll ) so installed them and paste them in both folders TY And Thanks to Kyouji and BlackBird also for helping me

This Topic can be closed now

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X