Gang wars, Turfing n Spray Tags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang wars, Turfing n Spray Tags.

Hello Guys, I have been thinking from long time to post this suggestion which is actually cool in my opinion and it would b great if we have some gangs, turfing n spray tags in our server. As u all know that this is from single game play feature. So in server how is it usefull like we can generate revenue from the gangs headquarters and it would b fun to find spray tags all over Los Santos which can b use as a requirement for rank up n also do turfing hoods with friends in Los Santos, San Fierro, n Las Vegas.

Hoods will look something like this:
    Los Santos

San Fierro

Las Vegas

Also we can add guns for the gang members which can be either M4 n Uzi or Ak47 n Tec9.
    Its like Gang members should've hold guns while attacking hood and have to stay in hood for 5 mins as they successfully owned the hood they will earn income and each hood can b attack again after every 30 mins

Here i will mention the Gangs names n HQ with pics:

By entering the red mark we can join gangs n by this $ sign we can collect our gang revenue after every 1 hour.

1. Grove Street Families
    Color: Green
    Vehicles: Greenwood n Voodoo
    Vehicle Paint: /pa 128 1

2. Ballas
    Color: Pink
    Vehicles: Majestic n Voodoo
    Vehicle Paint: /pa 233 1

3. Los Santos Vagos
    Color: Gold
    Cars: Hermes n Tornado
    Vehicle Paint: /pa 6 1

4. Varrios Los Aztecas
    Color : Cyan
    Vehicles: Glendale n Hermes
    Vehicle Paint: /pa 155 1

5. San Fierro Triads
    Color: Purple
    Vehicles: Sultan n elegy
    Vehicle Paint: /pa 0 0

6. San Fierro Rifa
    Color: Turquoise
    Vehicles: 2 Blade
    Vehicle Paint: 135 1

7. Da Nang Boys
    Color: Brown
    Vehicles: 2 Buccaneer
    Vehicle Paint: /pa 174 0

8. Italian Mafia
    Color: Orange
    Vehicles: 2 Sentinel

9. Bikers
    Color: Dark Gray
    Vehicles: 2 Freeway

I hope u guys like the suggestion and everyone is free to post their opinions here.

Regards,
    [AC]Bella.

That's good thing to add , But what will happens to the clans , i mean if someone from AK clan joined a gang he should start with his new gang and leave the clan ?

Comment

Something i would like to add:

Everybody would be able to choose his faction by using an command

Like:

| /JOINGANG | (After type (/joingang) and dialog box apears with the 3 citys to an player choose his faction location:

|LOS SANTOS|: |GROVE|- |BALLAS|- |VAGOS|- |AZTECAS|

|SAN FIERRO|- |TRIADS|- |RIFAS|- |DA NANG|

|LAS VENTURAS|: |ITALIAN MAFIA|- |BIKERS| (After choose the location , the player must choose the faction designed by the location)

Then after choose the player must be teleported to the base of faction. (This way would be easy to the clans decide in which gang they would join without an member joins on another gang.)

Also those weapons(M4 n Uzi or Ak47 n Tec9.) doesnot gives an good DM match , would be good the default weapons of each class (this way would be cool to mix the skills of the gang members. The Clan would choose the best "cbugger" to hold worker class while the best user of sawns would take medic/bar girl weapons)

But without rockets/grenads/flamer/molotovs/knife.
      Last edited by GenGar; 13-06-18, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post
        Something i would like to add:

Everybody would be able to choose his faction by using an command

Like:

| /JOINGANG | (After type (/joingang) and dialog box apears with the 3 citys to an player choose his faction location:
        |
        |
        |LOS SANTOS|-|SAN FIERRO|-|LAS VENTURAS| (After choose the location , the player must choose the faction designed by the location)
        | |_______________|_________________________________ _______
        | | |
        |GROVE|-|BALLAS|-|VAGOS|-|AZTECAS| |TRIADS|-|RIFAS|-|DA NANG| |ITALIAN MAFIA|-|BIKERS|.

Then after choose the player must be teleported to the base of faction. (This way would be easy to the clans decide in which gang they would join without an member joins on another gang.)

Also those weapons doesnot gives an good DM match , would be good the default weapons of each class (this way would be cool to mix the skills of the gang members)but without rockets/grenads/flamer/molotovs/knife.
        +1 but also a question , If this gets added What will happen to Clans??
        This will be a Awesome but?
        Clans? Where will they go?
        Also Right to the point if this mode gets added then what will happen to events like DMs and TDMs? They wont be there Because, most of the players from same gang *Wont* be able to kill each other in events!
        Last edited by VishyFish; 13-06-18, 02:54 PM. Reason: Edited as our GenGar understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
          That's good thing to add , But what will happens to the clans , i mean if someone from AK clan joined a gang he should start with his new gang and leave the clan ?
          clans have nothing to do with gang thing u see some clans are inactive or almost end like [AC] or [SAK]. What i meant like any clan member can join the gangs for turffing like for example someone from grove gang enter in vagos or any any other clan hood they just have to type /war or shoot in enemy hood to attack the hood and have to wait 5 mins to take over it. which will notify the enemy gang that their hood is under attack so they have 5 mins to defend their hood.

and also it can b added to their stats which can be a requirement for rankup. e.g number to hoods owned, number of hoods attacked, number of hoods defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.XenoN View Post

+1 but also a question , If this gets added What will happen to Clans??
            This will be a Awesome but?
            Clans? Where will they go?
            Also Right to the point if this mode gets added then what will happen to events like DMs and TDMs? They wont be there Because, most of the players from same gang *Wont* be able to kill each other in events!
            i guess all u meant is that what if players joined any gang or doing turfing and event starts and they wants to join. So its simple if anyone want to join event they have to /leavegang for joining any other activity going on in server like /hp /event /join /challenge /chase or some dm minigame like /de3 /mg3 etc

Comment

Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post

i guess all u meant is that what if players joined any gang or doing turfing and event starts and they wants to join. So its simple if anyone want to join event they have to /leavegang for joining any other activity going on in server like /hp /event /join /challenge /chase or some dm minigame like /de3 /mg3 etc
              .... I meant see like in tdm players cant kill each other right? Our server is DM sv right? If two players in same gang joins event (in example with no /leavegang) like in tdm we cant friendly fire and though this same will happen in events with players in same gang you Metioned what i meant to be added is the /gleave or /leavegang cmd

Comment

This idea is great.Something so needs this server, Balkan players they played for a long time such on example /grove and so on.
                I believe that other players would like something like that.

Comment

• Robo
                  Robo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  [DNB]nikola._ da nang boys pod lider

So this suggestion is implying that all the existing classes like Medic, Bargirl etc. should be replaced with these "gangs".

"GamerX is an open world free-roaming server" and it has been so since its inception. This suggestion changes the entire gamemode of GamerX changing it from a freeroam, deathmatch, races and events server to a TDM exclusive server. Moreover many other TDM servers have this gamemode.. Why do we have to copy them? GamerX is unique.

And what happens to various commands even if this is incorporated?
                Cannot change /skin since we belong to a particular gang?
                No /f /af /tg and /g players. No ability to spawn vehicles. No teleports. Can't create player objects. Disable all the vehicle modes like /shm /sfm etc etc. Since all these obviously gives an unfair advantage in a TDM setup. And what about the existing property system if money is generated from "gang headquarters"? Remove it entirely?

It's like losing a lot of other features of the server to give way for this gamemode and I think it's not worth it.

Comment

skins have nothing to with gangs we can join gangs with the skins we have. we can play as normal as we are playing now if we are not in any gang. and gang headquarters are another source of earning income there is no need to remove anything.

Comment

Originally posted by [AC]Bella View Post

Oh wait.. I didn't see this comment.. So two gamemodes existing simultaneously and freely moving in and out of it. Hmmm. The playerbase is already pretty low and this will make it even more scattered. And even in this mode players will be even more scattered considering all cities are included. Players will rarely get to see each other and even seldom fight with each other.

Comment

Replace the gangs with clans. It will make more sense that way because we already have clans.

but now the question is, what will happen for those players who are not part of any clan? This will be indirectly forcing a player to join a clan

That, and all those things mentioned above by Kyouji

Not really a good idea, NEGATIVE

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.XenoN View Post

.... I meant see like in tdm players cant kill each other right? Our server is DM sv right? If two players in same gang joins event (in example with no /leavegang) like in tdm we cant friendly fire and though this same will happen in events with players in same gang you Metioned what i meant to be added is the /gleave or /leavegang cmd
                        Did you think that they would cooperate even in the events?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post

Did you think that they would cooperate even in the events?
                          Yep i think so but i just got in mind if theres spawn class system adding gang war will become very good all round earth players love gws then i would love this to beadded +1

Future(ignore if bad, as i think): Gamerxserver.com / gamemodes : Freeroam/DM/EVENTS/RACES/GANGWARS/FUN
                          Last edited by VishyFish; 21-06-18, 08:45 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X