• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolox's Level 2 Application

Username: Rolox[wW]
    Any previous names: Rolox
    IRC Nickname (if any): rolox
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Rolox3434#5659
    Time spent in-game (hours): 76094 minute(s) (1268.2 Hours)

I've been a part of GamerX like 10 years, and i was a rule-breaker at the starting which i'm not very proud of i got banned once, kind of ashamed of it but i realized got matured,
    I tried a lot of times in past to get to level 2 but always lacked some requirement or something and this time too I know it's a bit early, But I feel I am quite ready now, matured enough
    to have this status, I try to report as much as i can sometimes My reports turn out wrong but if i feel suspicious of anybody i report them, which is what is to be done I consult admins about it,
    about how it is wrong and I learned a lot from here, I joined here when i was 8 years old and now I am 18 years old, and this has been a constant part in my life, even if i get declined I dont care but the Love I have for GamerX Would be eternal, I help players as much as I can, sometimes i get wrong but i try to be as accurate as i can , I am super-active like 10-12 hours a day, and i'll continue this behavior, I sometimes in past had annoyed admin (I thought ass licking an admin would get me to level 2) I was desperate, and now I am not, I just try to have fun in here as much as i Can.
    I've read almost all the Accepted Tp's application and i went through all of the requirment and stuff And To be honest im kinda obessed with it And i'd feel very nice if i get The Status

Reasons I want to get to level 2
    • I want to to use /greentp color in my name (I love that shade)
    • I want to make P-Goo's(Hard ones), I've around 10k+ cookies and it's waste to me and i want to spend it by making Goo as i know the maps of Gta Sa a lot.
    • I love the Tp Chat concept and i want to have talk with admins and Tps in it.
    • I love the giving cookies command, in rt's I'll give cookies to players.
    Things I've done in past or recently and i'm really sorry about it,
    • I got slapped once by Teddy for saying some abuse (which was a joke)
    • I got Removed from RT Leader By Jovan He though i was abusing But actually i was Bugged So i was trying it (Cleared the misunderstanding With him)
    • I got muted By Jealous for using /cough command as I Spammed and i said i was sorry to him it ender there.
    • I had a confusion With Ms.Lina and i'm really sorry about from bottom of my heart, and these things won't be repeated in future.

Extra Notes:I'm a old player, Ik most of the commands and stuff i report alot, i help alot and i'll try to be more helpful towards admins and Players,
    I know it's a bit early but i feel i am ready for this status and i deserve it and i talked to few admins and They said apply when you're Ready and I feel i am now.
    And i'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes.
    And If i get declined I'll work on my faults would return being more better.

Thanks <3 All of the admins opinions would be Highly appreciated,<3

Kudos <3
    Last edited by Rolox; 06-04-20, 12:50 AM.
    Im Dope

You're active in game also reports which is good but in my opinion you need more time. Your behaviour in game isn't good at all, make sure to behave good if you want to be a trusted player in future. Work on the things and you may get it next time!

No for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
      You're active in game also reports which is good but in my opinion you need more time. Your behaviour in game isn't good at all, make sure to behave good if you want to be a trusted player in future. Work on the things and you may get it next time!

No for now.
      How it isn't Good? Please explain I'll work on it then for sure, I try to be as polite as i can but i cannot pretend to be someone else tho, but I'll try my best Thanks Krrish and please give me some sort of logs or anything when i behaved wrongly according to you, I'll work on it.
      Last edited by Rolox; 06-04-20, 08:33 AM.
      Im Dope

Comment

Hi !

You have just come back from you inactivity. I can't give you a yes now. Keep as active as you are now for more time, improve what admin Krrish said and you said:

Things I've done in past or recently and i'm really sorry about it,
        • I got slapped once by Teddy for saying some abuse (which was a joke)
        • I got Removed from RT Leader By Jovan He though i was abusing But actually i was Bugged So i was trying it (Cleared the misunderstanding With him)
        • I got muted By Jealous for using /cough command as I Spammed and i said i was sorry to him it ender there.
        • I had a confusion With Ms.Lina and i'm really sorry about from bottom of my heart, and these things won't be repeated in future.
        Good luck!
        Last edited by Charger; 07-04-20, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          Hi !

You have just come back from you inactivity. I can't give you a yes now. Keep as active as you are now for more time, improve what admin Krrish said and you said:

Good luck!
          Okay I will And Thanks <3
          Im Dope

Comment

Originally posted by Rolox View Post

How it isn't Good? Please explain I'll work on it then for sure, I try to be as polite as i can but i cannot pretend to be someone else tho, but I'll try my best Thanks Krrish and please give me some sort of logs or anything when i behaved wrongly according to you, I'll work on it.
            NO from me
            Maybe next time

Comment

Well you just returned from long inactivity, in my opinion you need more time, continue to help people ingame, follow things which is stated above by other admins, try to contribute more on the forum, and remain active and maybe you'll get a positive vote from me in the future, Good luck.

Negative.

Comment

Everything has been mentioned and explained above.

Negative.

Comment

Your TP Application is rejected

You may re-apply on 8th May 2020.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X