• Show
Clear All

• Application

User name : [Mars]MoTioN
    Any Previous Name : [Mars]Striker,MoTioN[SM]
    IRC NickName : Striker
    Discord Username : MoTioN#9081
    Time Spend Ingame : 342 hours
    Extra information you would like to add : after my mistakes I have learn alot and I use to help newbies , report hackers , follow rules and be active as much as I can
    Last edited by MoTioN; 20-05-19, 12:08 AM.

Line 4289566: [01/05/2019 - 17:54:41] <@GX-28> * [Mars]Striker (ID:25) has been jailed by Yoven_UY[AK] (ID:21)
    Line 4409982: [09/05/2019 - 16:34:38] <@GX-21> * MoTioN[SM] (ID:27) has been jailed by Teddy[S] (ID:13)
    You are breaking the rules.

Line 4483253: [18/05/2019 - 20:12:12] <@GX-16> * Admin Jovan (IRC) has muted [Mars]MoTioN (ID:38)
    2 days ago you were a rule-breaker still, my vote goes negative. You should really stop breaking them to get TP Status.

Comment

I will try my best next time and I got muted for saying dog to my friend that we often use but thanks for reply

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post

You are breaking the rules.

2 days ago you were a rule-breaker still, my vote goes negative. You should really stop breaking them to get TP Status.
        NO

improve urself if u want my positive vote

Comment

Next time you will see my improvement thanks for your vote

Comment

Have to agree with admin Panzehir. I have to give you a negative vote for this time, you were breaking the rules and its not acceptable from a regular player. Improve urself by being more helpful and stop breaking the rules and you will get my positive vote on your next application.

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
              Have to agree with admin Panzehir. I have to give you a negative vote for this time, you were breaking the rules and its not acceptable from a regular player. Improve urself by being more helpful and stop breaking the rules and you will get my positive vote on your next application.
              Negative.

Comment

Thank you guys for your vote I wont break rules

Comment

Denied. You may reapply on 28th of June.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X