X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
    Hi GamerX,
    It was a great time with u all. You all ppl are awesome and had a great time and fun with ya all.
    I'm leaving GamerX coz i want to leave gaming and lil bit busy irl
    I will miss u all
    Bye GamerX.
    i will miss you yaar you are one of my really good friends, for me you are one of the most greatest mappers of gamerX and i will never forget that all friendship with you KELE LOVER!! KELA!! if you get time please try to come good luck for your future.

Comment

Hi GamerX,
      It was a great time with u all. You all ppl are awesome and had a great time and fun with ya all.
      I will miss u all
      Bye GamerX.
      Bye bye kela bhai you are my good friend we all miss you max and take care

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen
        I hate you for leaving us
        Same,

Just kidding, good luck if you really have to go.

Comment

• Oh wow, maxsafy.. ;.; You made me sad mate. I really had a blast with you here, . I'd really miss you and your cocky mapping. Good luck with your life, mate. I hope you do good in your life, and achieve much more than you can imagine.
          It was nice knowing you mate, Take care )

KELAY!!
          Last edited by Shifty; 07-10-16, 04:40 PM.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Hi GamerX,
            I will miss u all
            Bye GamerX.
            gl bro , come ever as possible.

Comment

• I Quit

The title says it all,it was a great time with you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishson View Post
                The title says it all,it was a great time with you guys.
                but why you are leaving?

Comment

• I wont be able to come in game for anther 6 months . Even now im not that active in games or in forums like before.Nowadays its best for me to stay away from my pc and also i am gonna dismantle it . So i hope everything goes well with you guys ! I will try to get to the forums weekly maybe. For the next 6 months its a very long gap for me without gX and my frnds . Still i got no choice , See ya later People !
                  ~ Arpit a.k.a SkullzCandy
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SkullzCandy View Post
                    I wont be able to come in game for anther 6 months . Even now im not that active in games or in forums like before.Nowadays its best for me to stay away from my pc and also i am gonna dismantle it . So i hope everything goes well with you guys ! I will try to get to the forums weekly maybe. For the next 6 months its a very long gap for me without gX and my frnds . Still i got no choice , See ya later People !
                    ~ Arpit a.k.a SkullzCandy
                    Bye bye

Comment

• Going to be Inactive for less than 1 month due to school.
                      See you later Game Mates 💟💞

Comment

• Inactive for some days
                        I will be inactive for some days due to the reason (my laptop cpu is fucked up overheated and now the fan is making weird noises and it's going more louder) i dont know if there will be days or how much it will take to fix this. Just a notification i will be active only with android phone now.

Note: https://www.facebook.com/alexmplays/...type=3&theater

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                          Inactive for some days
                          I will be inactive for some days due to the reason (my laptop cpu is fucked up overheated and now the fan is making weird noises and it's going more louder) i dont know if there will be days or how much it will take to fix this. Just a notification i will be active only with android phone now.

try come back as fast possible

Comment

Inactive for some days

Sad news buddy bye bye for some days

Comment

Inactive for some days

Bye AlexM,see you when you come back.Fix you laptop how much best you can.
                              GX Normal Player!Wanna be TP.

Comment

• Inactive for: 1 week

Reason: Touring - 3 days in India, 2 day in South Africa and 2 days in Czech Republic, I'll try come ingame for a tiny bit today (02/11/2016) and throughout the week I'll try stay updated with the stuff in GamerX through forums.
                                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X