Donations are back [REDUCED PRICE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations are back [REDUCED PRICE]

Donation is used to pay server cost and development, by donating you help us to keep the server online!
    Donator status grants you a little bonus and privileges in-game, but does not grant you any immunity in any way. However, you get that warm feeling inside and a special thank from us for your help.
    GamerX Donation Banner

I kept getting requests from people wishing to donate so I brought them back. Here you go! And thanks in advance for the contribution

As of 23rd April 2019, in order to make donation easier and safer, we have improved the donation method!

As of 19th April 2022, the donation amount has been reduced from $5.0 to $2.49

You can donate to GamerX Server by using the available forum subscription feature:
    1. Login to https://forum.gamerxserver.com in secure connection
    2. Click your username on top right of the page, select User Settings
    3. Select the Subscriptions tab
    4. Make a new subscription by selecting "GamerX Donor Status / GamerX Donator Status"
    5. Select amount of money you would like to donate:
      • US$2.49 per month, you may choose up to $9.99 for a 4 months donator status to pay at a time
      • Or select US$2.49 per month recurring to make a monthly donation, you can stop your subscription any time
      • You will be automatically notified in forum when your donation status will expire
    6. Select payment method, currently there is only PayPal
    7. Click Order button
    8. Click Order with... button Follow the on screen instructions properly
      • For PayPal you will be redirected to PayPal secure website and you will be asked to login with your PayPal account if you have one, Or pay with a supported Debit/Credit card. It is recommended to use your PayPal account to make payment easier for another donation later time as well keeping the payment information.
    9. Be sure to always check the donation amount, target/merchant (GamerX Donations) and also purpose (GamerX Donor Status) and confirm your details
    10. Make the payment and checkout, wait a few minutes for our website to automatically confirm the donation from the payment provider
    11. You will be returned to forum with DONATOR user badge in your profile, or verify again in the Subscription settings
    12. Ask an active Management (Admin Level 9+) member to get your donator status In-game, Discord, and the blue forum donator name color... We ask you to be patient in this process as we may not be available 24/7. You can tell us when we are online in game or Discord.
    13. After you received your donor status, be sure to confirm the payment in your Paypal.
    If you have problem or errors received from PayPal, do not panic! Follow their instruction, or just try again later... Sometimes you need to re-login your forum / paypal account. Always check first if you were already charged in your PayPal account.
    If your payment is failed to be processed by our website, please let us know by posting a reply or message here.

Some payment options may not be available in your country/region, and some payment options require you for mandatory taxes and cuts this is due to PayPal's policy or based on applicable Law on your country.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...nality-outside

You may cancel your subscription anytime from your user settings page.
    Check out this status page for current players with donator status.
    Refund is not possible at this time, if you urgently need a refund, please personally contact Mousytom.

By sending funds to GamerX Server, you agree to NOT violate and agree to follow our terms and policy also the payment provider (PayPal) policy. We may revoke or decline your donation and statuses if we decide so. Subject to change without notice.

Visit the help (FAQ) section for more information!

Thank you for your generosity!
    Last edited by Robo; 19-04-22, 02:50 PM.

$5+ for donator status in game.
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​After donating ask a level 9 in game for the status.

Some Donator features are:
    • You can pick any name colour with /setmycustomcolour [hex code] (don't use Trusted Player or Admin colours)
    • You can use donator chat with ?[text]
    • You can enable flashing car paint in /settings
    • You can use happy hour vehicles anytime (not to DM.)
    • Your /sml will flash
    Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
      • You can use happy hour vehicles anytime (not to DM.)
      Just one thing to add, you need to use /v <ID> because /v <NAME> actually doesn't work for those happy hour vehicles, for example /v 425 for Hunter, becuase /v hunter doesn't work.

Comment

Just donated €10,- My ingame name is in the details box on the donation page of Paypal.

Comment

I donated 5 dollars for this good cause:3

And also for GamerX to continue on its feet for several more years

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Just one thing to add, you need to use /v <ID> because /v <NAME> actually doesn't work for those happy hour vehicles, for example /v 425 for Hunter, becuase /v hunter doesn't work.
            Did send this issue to Rick on Discord. He might be able to fix the problem, might has to do something when it checks: if, donator ( for example ).
            Couldn't spawn those either.

Comment

I didn’t play gx anymore, because my job requires a lot of work time and I don't have a lot of time left for gx, eventhough right now I cant remember my password ingame lol

But GX is my favorite game since 2009 <3

Donated $5

Last edited by Julia; 21-06-18, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                I didn’t play gx anymore, because my job requires a lot of work time and I don't have a lot of time left for gx, eventhough right now I cant remember my password ingame lol

But GX is my favorite game since 2009 <3

Donated $5

Make a Reset Password Reset Julia, and welcome back B)

Comment

I have donated 5.01$, still no donor status.... 30 hours now..

Comment

Originally posted by zxcvb View Post
                    I have donated 5.01$, still no donor status.... 30 hours now..
                    It's not automatic, you have to ask a level 9+ for the status with a verification of your donation.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post

It's not automatic, you have to ask a level 9+ for the status with a verification of your donation.
                      He asked but no manager is active. Stefan needs to make a new manager if none of the current ones are active.

Declan

Comment

Got my status on forums.
                        But stil waiting for in-game status.

Comment

Got my status on forums.
                          You also have to ask a level 9+ in-game to set donator status

Comment

Got my status on forums.
                            Some managements arent too active nowdays, you should try an contact VIA discord asking them to come ingame just to set ur status as donator:

Comment

Just donated 10$..Thank you
                              Speak Less Work More.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X