This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​ I Clicked on "Exit"

​ "* You clicked Close on the "Players in Event" dialog." Should be: "*You clicked Exit on the "Players in Event" dialog."
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marium View Post
      ​ I Clicked on "Exit"

​ "* You clicked Close on the "Players in Event" dialog." Should be: "*You clicked Exit on the "Players in Event" dialog."
      Both are correct, They're giving the same meaning. But only the name is different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krrish View Post

Both are correct, They're giving the same meaning. But only the name is different.
        Clearly i didn't clicked on "Close", I clicked on "Exit"

Meaning of close:
        To shut something or Block something

Meaning of Exit:
        go out of or leave a place.

You can't say they have same meaning, But you can say they have similar meaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marium View Post

Clearly i didn't clicked on "Close", I clicked on "Exit"

Meaning of close:
          To shut something or Block something

Meaning of Exit:
          go out of or leave a place.

You can't say they have same meaning, But you can say they have similar meaning.
          Both work in this context. However, they should stick to one. Either close or exit. Whatever. At this point, you're just arguing semantics. Those words are interchangable, especially since you're not talking about a physical place.
          www.mondebizarre.tumblr.com

Comment

• There's a bug on that when you are dead and you type /ca, you see on the chat this: "* Sorry, you must be on foot to clear your animations." instead of showing "* Sorry, you can't use a command right now... you have to respawn first."

Comment

• Robo_N1X
              Robo_N1X commented
              Editing a comment
              It isn't necessary to check if you are driver, passenger, spectating, died, etc. It simply tell you that you must be on foot to clear animations. when you died, that's a different state and not a "on-foot"

• Force but its also true when u die your not on foot ur like sleeping on the floor i think its not necessary to change it or add a new sentence to it
            If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Comment

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	User Settings   GamerX Forums.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	194161
                it should be "Only the adminstrator will have access to your date of birth you should choose to hide it via the privacy option above."

Comment

• Robo_N1X
                  Robo_N1X commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nope, it's not wrong. What it try to explain is "to your date of birth, you may choose to hide it"
                  These are vBulletin phrases, pretty sure if there is problem in spelling in such good software, they would fix it already.

• He She it =====> Puts
                Pikachou Puts not put
                "i'm Not A Facebook Status,You Don't Have To Like Me"Wiz Khali

Comment

• Robo_N1X
                  Robo_N1X commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The "put" used there is a past tense (it's irregular)

• Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
                He She it =====> Puts
                Pikachou Puts not put
                I think it's actually correct like that since the guy has already put that hit on the other player which means that action already happened, so there's no reason to put the third person singular there as it won't make sense. It's the same when you see an admin slapping it says Admin slapped "someone" and it doesn't say admin slaps someone because that thing already happened.
                "

Comment

• Donator command: /setmycustomcolour

As soon as you've chosen a different colour it announces 'You choosed your new custom colour!'
                  Shouldn't this be 'You have chosen your new custom colour!' ?

Comment

• On typing /stats command.. Under "Main stats".. The number of deaths is mentioned as "Deahts".

Comment

• Originally posted by [GRX
                      Kyouji;n194821]On typing /stats command.. Under "Main stats".. The number of deaths is mentioned as "Deahts".
                      And you would like to be mentioned as

The number of deaths is:

Comment

• What? I just mentioned a spelling mistake/typo.. Instead of Deaths there is "Deahts" on typing /stats.

Comment

• Error in the race times.

In the first one 00:08.90 is bigger than 00:08.427, but the server doesn't recognize the 00:08.427 as record because 00:08.90 is not 00:08.900 as it shows but on real 00:08.090, otherwise I would have broke the record. It is missing a zero

In the second one 00:09.36 is bigger than 00:09.106, and the same problem comes because the 00:09.36 is not 00:09.360 but 00:09.036. It misses the zero.

In the third one, same thing. 00:14.33 > 00:14.175, but that 00:14.33 is not 00:14.330 as the server shows but actually 00:14.033. It misses the zero.

In none of these situations /lcp was used as they were all small races with few checkpoints.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                          X