Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some small fail in IRC, See picture below.

Comment

• "/grenades" does not exist
      It should say "An Icecream can be exchanged for some grenades, (type /grenade)"

Edit By Matite: I added the /grenades command as an alternative to the /grenade command in the next update (v4.1.8).
      Last edited by Matite; 05-08-14, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Just a small mistakes. This event says it is about "600" seconds. Whereas it isn't. Check out the real seconds below!
        picture:

Edit By Matite: I think an admin changed the time limit for that Event to 300 seconds after the 600 seconds message was displayed.
        Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 01:41 AM.
        Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

• Thats all.

Comment

• When enabling Tg for a player the text should be
            *You have enabled teleport to you for GxTempName12 (ID:12)

When enabled to teleport to someone the text is right its for me, not by me.

Edit By Matite: Fixed in the next update (v4.1.9).
            Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Some mistakes that contain 1 cookies

/burnedgrass . His name is written together + I'm doubting about that "S" in the end after '.

Edit By Matite: I fixed the cookies problem. As for the Burned Grass property name... I changed it to BurnedGrass' as that is the correct way to write it.
              Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumper View Post
                I'm doubting about that "S" in the end after '.
                I don't think its wrong because "BurnedGrass" here is used as a name and we cannot use it as "BurnedGrassS or BurnedGrasses House" right? eg , Jumper is a name , u made and a teleport is made to your house it would say "Jumper's House" so its correct you cannot use it as "Jumpers House" because its incorrect then , jumpers = many jumpers not one , " 's " shows it belongs to only one guy which is burnedgrass.. I think its correct as it is.

Edit By Matite: I changed it to BurnedGrass' as that is the correct way to write it.
                Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Just a tiny mistake here in the /ploop dialog.

'm' in .com is missing.

Edit By Matite: It was cut off as the string variable was not quite big enough. Fixed in the next update (v4.1.9).
                  Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterX View Post
                    Just a tiny mistake here in the /ploop dialog.

'm' in .com is missing.
                    Also, 4th paragraph, /pobhelp1... /pobhelp5 instead of 4.

Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
                      I don't think its wrong because "BurnedGrass" here is used as a name and we cannot use it as "BurnedGrassS or BurnedGrasses House" right? eg , Jumper is a name , u made and a teleport is made to your house it would say "Jumper's House" so its correct you cannot use it as "Jumpers House" because its incorrect then , jumpers = many jumpers not one , " 's " shows it belongs to only one guy which is burnedgrass.. I think its correct as it is.
                      If the name ends with an S, all it needs is an apostrophe at the end. So it would be "BurnedGrass' house.

Edit By Matite: Yep, that's correct. When I make a teleport I use some custom C# code which basically writes the PAWN code for me after I supply the details. Anyway, I changed Burned Grass's to Burned Grass' to make it correct.
                      Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• 1 kill*

Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• as you can see it says when I use /cl that /c is an admin command

/c should be changed to /cl

Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Just a word spelling mistake while recieving cakes .

When i recieve only one cake , it says " [You now have 1000 cake] " And it should be "cakes"

But when i recieve more cakes , the text has no mistakes on it , only when i recieve one cake.

Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Should be added that you get a cookie when an admin kicks a cheating player.

Last edited by Matite; 14-08-14, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• GX-02>: * Admin [ATM]Kanwar (ID:25) disabled players from specing him/her
                                :<GX-26>: * Admin Cpt.Tall (ID:35) disabled players from specing him/her
                                <GX-27>: * Admin Cpt.Tall (ID:35) disabled players from specing him/her
                                A wording error.

Edit By Matite: Fixed.
                                Last edited by Mertens; 17-12-14, 11:45 AM.
                                "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X