Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby event bug.

I was playing in a derby event a and I saw this:

I am the first but as you can see someone else have the arrow on his/her head, it must be on my car Hope it will be fixed soon

Did you asked an admin to remove/test him to see if he is bugged or not? Because I've never seen this before, but if it's a bug, hope it will be fixed, and this is a sumo event, right?

Comment

may be he was coming 1st before he fell and you took place at 1st after him, look his timer shows 6 seconds, either you are lagging or he is lagging? or another possibility can be that his car health an yours the event is trying to pic a winner, it might be for sec only [that yellow mark]

i'v also seen this toggling between players when they lagg or fell and respawn.

"but i'm still not sure"

Comment

Originally posted by SugarX View Post
        may be he was coming 1st before he fell and you took place at 1st after him, look his timer shows 6 seconds, either you are lagging or he is lagging? or another possibility can be that his car health an yours the event is trying to pic a winner, it might be for sec only [that yellow mark]

"but i'm still not sure"
        She is Right and Even I noticed that after falling it Sometimes take few Seconds to change the arrow
        sigpic
        A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
        I Can Survive.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarX View Post

"but i'm still not sure"
          Yeah you are right but this should happen 1 time, it happened with me too many times, Sometime Gooner had that arrow and sometime the guy in the pic and there were many more. (I dont remember there names) and it was not for a "sec only" as you can see in pic I have 107 secs and I was there from too long so I thought maybe I am lagging and that arrow will come on me after sometime but it was on other players until I won the event... I don't think it was a lag or the sec thing.

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
          Did you asked an admin to remove/test him to see if he is bugged or not? Because I've never seen this before, but if it's a bug, hope it will be fixed, and this is a sumo event, right?
          Its a sumo event and as far as asking admins concern I didn't asked them because I thought I should report it on forum and as the event finished I reported it on forums.
          Last edited by [Androit]; 10-10-13, 10:51 AM.

Comment

This is such a bug and it happens rarely or if somebody it's bugged how Fenix said.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X