• Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: Poison's [S] application

Your information

- Real Name (OPTIONAL): Farooq Ali Talpur
    - Age (OPTIONAL):24
    - Country (OPTIONAL):Pakistan
    - Do you speak fluent English? (IMPORTANT):Yes
    - What other languages do you speak?:Urdu, Sindhi, a little bit of Spanish, and few words of Bulgarian language

------------------------------------------------

In-game Information

- Nickname:[GX]Poison
    - Previous nicknames:[SU]Action
    - Previous clans (and why you left):N/A, don't count [GX} as a clan. I only used that name because I saw Bloodcell carrying this tag in 2013
    -Trusted Player or Admin :No

Introduce yourself

- Tell us about yourself: I have absolutely no idea what am I supposed to tell xD. Well, I guess I'm an old player here. I registered in 2013 and forum registered on 2014, but left GamerX for some reasons. I'm an over-sensitive person and get hurt easily. but even when I'm in bad mood, I try not to offend anyone.
    - Why did you decide to apply to us?: Most of my friends are in this clan
    - What should we expect from you during your app period?: Patience and good behaviour. Total relaxation regarding the app and the decision.
    - Were you invited by a clan member of S? If yes, by who? No:

SA-MP Information

- Your weapon set? (if you have a secondary set, tell us): I don't really have a weapon set cause I'm not really a dmer, but I guess you can call M4 my preferred assault rifle
    - How long have you been playing SA:MP?: since the beginning of 2012
    - Did you ever cheat or use illegal programs? no

It's a no from me

Comment

As you posted this before the notice of 'invite basis thread',clan mates can vote on this application.
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Sorry but No from me aswell

You are helpful and everything but you involve yourself in a lot of drama especially with players who speak your main language

Like i've seen you having fights with those people (one of them was an admin)

You should really just ignore these people instead of starting argues that might go wrong and turn into a fight

Work on this side of you and you'll definitely get my yes next time

GL ^^

Comment

Urdu is not my main language, Kakashi.
          Also, the administrator you're pointing towards was Muaaz. I wasn't the one fighting him, it was the other way around.
          Don't be sorry. You atleast pointed out the reason for giving me a negative vote, unlike the first response in this thread.

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
            You atleast pointed out the reason for giving me a negative vote, unlike the first response in this thread.
            You aren't as active ingame as you used to be or at least I don't see you much anymore and as Kakashi said you involve yourself in too much drama and I don't think you'd be a good fit in our clan.

Comment

I already gave a reply about drama. For any further understanding, please refer to these 2 links:
              http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...azz-s-demotion
              http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...8433-the-truth

Read them and you will realize that I wasn't the only one being harassed by him everyday. No further explainations on this one.

Regarding my activity, I already posted on page 60 of "Inactive/Leaving" that I will be inactive for next 20 days because of my operation. Although I wrote 20 days, I became active again before the stated time-period. You can ask Hoia. He sees me in the server everyday.

Comment

I wasn't even talking about that exact situation, you just involve yourself in drama and again as I just said I don't see you ingame and I join everyday.

Originally posted by TinaRex View Post
                or at least I don't see you much anymore
                I already voted and gave you a clear answer to your application.

Comment

I connect everyday, but due to our timings, you don't see me. However, I do see you in the server. I watch from IRC.

and yes, continue to accuse me of drama, please?

Comment

You are a good guy,the thing which backs you out is your immaturity to deal with certain situations which you reply without any proper verification.To highlight that,in short words that is due to your over-sensitive personality.I come here to enjoy my time with my few friends and no one wants to create any dramas with anyone else until that person is reacting vigorously.Your activity is what increases the bend towards a Yes,but your involvement in certain criteria is what let's me not to give a yes.I'll be neutral and let the other members decide.
                    *StarBoy*

Comment

Thanks for such a detailed out opinion, Zed

I promise you it will be change (Y)

Comment

Alright Over-sensitive,Drama Maker,and all this stuff its things that we can handle it,you will learn how to control this things and not to involve yourself in some shitty situations.
                        But the point is that you're a good player,very active,follows the rules and respecting other players.
                        I had a dilema what to vote but in the end you got my Yes.
                        Good luck.
                        Peace&Love

Comment

Thanks a lot, Hoia

Comment

Denied,
                            Try to work on yourself and stay away from drama if you want to get accepted into our clan. Good luck!

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Stalwart [S]

About this Group

Type: Public
                            Topics: 79
                            Comments: 390

Owner

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                            X