X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RING DUEL WITH DEAGLE

Introduction

Welcome to gamerx New /event by brago_[R] this time we want to see that who is pro in duel with deagle in Ring there will be duel in Ring with deagle there will be no teams it will be 1 vs 1 series in every fight admin will start countdown then duel will start if a player lose the match then it will be disqualified from /event.and there will 10 player prizes bcoz we can see our gamerx deagle pro.

How to join and info

You can join by either commenting down below by leaving a post or you can contact me in game any time.when i will be online .You will be able to join the /event up to SUNDAY 25 MAY 2014 ONLY FOR ROUND 1 There will be only one round in /event at SUNDAY 25 MAY 2014 and /event will Start at Sunday 25 may 2014
    Standard Time +0530 UTC AT 12:00 PM ONCE IF YOU ENTERDED THEN YOU HAVE TO PLAY ROUND 1 FOR /EVENT

Prizes

Each participant will earn get 5 /event point whenever they are disqualified, unless declared one of the following.
    [COLOR=#333333]1st place - 250 cookies/COLOR]
    2nd place - 200 cookies
    3rd place-150 cookies
    4th place-100 cookies
    5th place-75 cookies
    6th place-50 cookies
    7th place-25 cookies
    8th place-20 cookies
    9th place-15 cookies
    10th place-10 cookies

Rules

DO not CHEAT OR HACK.if do that u will automaticaly disqualify
    DO not AIMBOT.
    Friends are not allowed to help you out.
    and plz listen my Instruction
    GOD MODE IS NOT ALLOWED
    AND ADMIN WILL CHOSE PLACE OF RING
    DONT DO SPAWN KILLING
    C-BUG OR SLIDE BUG IS NOT ALLOW
    Do not use any holding objects. It's annoying
    Running in the ring to avoid the fight is disallowed. Not following this point leads to a disqualification.
    AND PLZ DONT COME OUT OF RING U WILL BE AUTOMATICLY KICK FROM /EVENT

YOUR GAMERX PLAYER

brago_[R]

Last edited by brago; 22-05-14, 09:21 PM.
    Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Isn't the first place prize a little bit extreme?

Comment

1st place - 250 event point
      2nd place - 200 event point
      3rd place-150 event point
      4th place-100 event point
      5th place-75 event point
      6th place-50 event point
      7th place-25 event point
      8th place-20 event point
      9th place-15 event point
      10th place-10 event point
      And who is going to set it? No way.
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Event points will not be given out as rewards.

If you are wanting to host it, the rewards such as cookies, cakes, biscuits, ice-cream or cash need to come out of your own pocket.

Admins will not set prizes for your own hosted event, but can be there for handling any trolls / random-killers if requested.
        Last edited by Coickid; 22-05-14, 09:18 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

ADMIN SORRY BUT NOW I FIX IT SEE PLZ AND REPLY ALSO PLZ AND ADMIN PRIZES WILL YOU HAVE TO GIVE?

Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
            Event points will not be given out as rewards.

If you are wanting to host it, the rewards such as cookies, cakes, biscuits, ice-cream or cash need to come out of your own pocket.

Admins will not set prizes for your own hosted event, but can be there for handling any trolls / random-killers if requested.
            Originally posted by brago. View Post
            ADMIN SORRY BUT NOW I FIX IT SEE PLZ AND REPLY ALSO PLZ AND ADMIN PRIZES WILL YOU HAVE TO GIVE?

Didn't Coickid just write that you need to cover the prizes? -_-

Comment

Dude you're saying you're hosting it means you are going to be allrounder of the event all admin can help you to control players, but the prize is supposed to be withdrawed from your collection.

Comment

OK i dont want to organize

Comment

How old are you brago ?

Comment

Let me guess.: 8

Comment

its 12 or 13 i think but he is not 18 or 20

Comment

+ he is like 3 years old ( if you understand what i mean ) @ Gamehunter.

Comment

lel :P

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X