Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server objects discussion. rebuilding gamerx.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server objects discussion. rebuilding gamerx.

as of the new spoma update almost all pob sets are outdated, they take up way more objects then they should with spoma, so my suggestion is to rebuild all the objects in gamerx using the new spoma cmd to make them look better and take up less objects.

approximate amount of objects at areas with lots of pobs:
    medic spawn -350
    hobo-23
    bar gurl spawn-18
    GA loop-280

clown- 22
    road from army spawn 2 pimp spawn 220 estimated
    rich spawn 25

190 galv
    ga- 500 or more estimated
    gads- 230

gc- 117
    gb 209
    gals 250
    somewhere around skate park in ls 50, not sure where. just know that 50

2400 in total, there are other less dence objects scattered around the map too, so ill round it up to 3000, there are currently 8000 streamed objects (10000max) im assumining admins want about 2000 free for things like goos and that sort of stuff. So my quiestion is, where are the other 5000 objects?

here comes a rant of mine, let me know with what you agree and disagree.

FIX THE FLOOR, ITS MADE OUT OF LOTS OF FLOOR OBJECTS, WHO MADE THIS?

This ramp is useless, its not calibrated properly, if u go full sped with infernus, you land well past the landing ramp.

WAAAAAY TOO MANY OBJECts learn tu save some objects, there are other alternatives.

this is just sad.

grtass tower, ugly, fix.

2many objects.

those 2 ramp lead nowhere, just trow you up, and you dont land anywhere, i think it needs to be a steeper angle at the top, so you can land back of the ramp. im not very good at explaining things.

why are those 2 ponds there? i think some1 forgot them, cause theyre invisible from below.

how the pirate ship should look like.

how the pirate ship shouldnt look like. IT COMES IN 2 OBJECTS WHEN WILL YOU LEAN THIS????

i protest in the use of this pizza, makes everyone hungry.

ramp lead nowhere, maybe make it into a full halfpip,e so you can do actual stunts on it?

AGAIN WITH THE SHIP FFS.

wats dis? doesnt really fit in i think.

example of a good ramp, i spent way too much time on it. if there were 2 of these (like a halfpipe) i would be so happy.

tall ramps a bit useless really.

lost the pic, but the disco thing at /gb is just awful.

feels oddly good to get some of my anger out.
    Last edited by fatlob; 04-12-14, 10:01 AM.

Damn, all you do here is complain about everything that doesn't satisfy your every need. If you want server objects the way you want them then kindly go away and create your own server with lovely objects everywhere.

I'm not going to sit down all day and map everything perfectly to try and please you, king.

Admins including myself work our butts off to create new and interesting objects for players to enjoy - and thats while balancing out activities in real life like work obviously..

P.S there are many streamed objects in stunts like /ad and /mod.. clearly you forgot about those.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      Damn, all you do here is complain about everything that doesn't satisfy your every need. If you want server objects the way you want them then kindly go away and create your own server with lovely objects everywhere.

I'm not going to sit down all day and map everything perfectly to try and please you, king.

Admins including myself work our butts off to create new and interesting objects for players to enjoy - and thats while balancing out activities in real life like work obviously..

P.S there are many streamed objects in stunts like /ad and /mod.. clearly you forgot about those.
      its not all about me, im not asking for everything to be my way, i also want to know what others think. and youre not being much help either. and you should see "complain" more as critisism, im giving you ideas how to improve the objects. i hate that every time i try to help i just get called a idot for pointing out things that i think are wrong and could be improved.

you can also ask for help to other normal players, just because youre admins doesnt mean youre the only peaople who can make pobs.
      Last edited by fatlob; 04-12-14, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatlob View Post
        this is just sad.

grtass tower, ugly, fix.

AGAIN WITH THE SHIP FFS.

wats dis? doesnt really fit in i think.

tall ramps a bit useless really.

lost the pic, but the disco thing at /gb is just awful.
        Theres no constructive criticism or suggestions here, just out right complaining that shows you don't have any appreciation for the work that goes into the server. Plenty of players enjoy the server objects and Ive seen nobody in my time attack them like you have. Like I said plenty of work goes into them, no they can't be perfect because we have OTHER things to do than sitting down and making absolutely flawless object sets.
        Last edited by Nate; 04-12-14, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Theres no constructive criticism or suggestions here, just out right complaining that shows you don't have any appreciation for the work that goes into the server. Plenty of players enjoy the server objects and Ive seen nobody in my time attack them like you have. Like I said plenty of work goes into them, no they can't be perfect because we have OTHER things to do than sitting down and making absolutely flawless object sets.
          this is just sad. - WAAAY too many objects wated, easy fix with runway and the plank thingy texture

grtass tower, ugly, fix. - it look very odd with the grass texture, i think that the normal one is much better

AGAIN WITH THE SHIP FFS. - as i explained previously, the ship comes in 2 parts. for the sails

wats dis? doesnt really fit in i think.- almost never used, and doesnt really add anything to the scenery

tall ramps a bit useless really. - as i explained previously, doesnt lead anywhere just throws you up.

lost the pic, but the disco thing at /gb is just awful. - look very bad, and a lot of objects.

ok so i was a bit cocky with the descriptions. but you can ask players to help with objects too. for example, make a ther on forumus and say that you need new sets for something like /gb. wait a week or two, and pick the best ones. There are many players on the server who can make sets MUCH better than the existing ones.

my point is, the server now has /spoma, with this players can remake the existing sets, but make them look a lot better and save a lot of objects.
          Last edited by fatlob; 04-12-14, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Why would you care for our streamed object space? Nothing is useless created in GamerX.

Grass tower it's good looking ,it's way better than the normal one.

Ships are there as decoration.

Objects at beach are there as decoration as well.

Tall ramps ,they are there because this is a stunt server and also they are being used by other players.

Disco at /GB is looking nice ,Admins and some Players organize's a party over there.

/Spoma was used to edit the grass tower and now you don't like it.

This ramp is useless, its not calibrated properly, if u go full sped with infernus, you land well past the landing ramp. < Then you might have modified infernus handling as it's not possible to fly it away in full speed .You are landing perfectly. (maybe i didn't understand you good in this one)

WAAAAAY TOO MANY OBJECts learn tu save some objects, there are other alternatives. < It was made in MTA ,and it doesn't have a lot of objects.( We wouldn't load it if we think it has too many objects)

We do have Normal Players and Trusted Players that creates objects for GamerX , so not only Admins are dealing with server objects.Everyone got their own type of objects . Objects updates every now and then and they are tested lots of time so they can be perfect without fails. Admins and Players spent lots of times to build something in GamerX ,it's not easy to build objects as you think they must be 100% perfect without fails. So please you don't need to care for our space of streamed objects ,let Admins ,Managements and Owners to deal with it.
            Last edited by Delija; 04-12-14, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Feel free to make some player object sets with materials.

If we think they are good enough to stream for all players then we will stream them.

Comment

Grass tower it's good looking ,it's way better than the normal one.
                k, if others like it ok, i just thought it looks weird.

Ships are there as decoration.
                the other object for ships adds sails and ropes to it, with 1 objects the looks can be improved by a lot.

Objects at beach are there as decoration as well.
                i undersatnd, but i think it looks weird, atleast remove the fence, it looks like a prison.

Tall ramps ,they are there because this is a stunt server and also they are being used by other players.
                put landing ramp where you land after you use the tall ramp.

Disco at /GB is looking nice ,Admins and some Players organize's a party over there.
                ill make a better one. just give me few days.

/Spoma was used to edit the grass tower and now you don't like it.
                i think people got a little carried away with it, roads with chrome texture, copmleatly black and transpearent roads and grass towers. if others like it, then ok.

This ramp is useless, its not calibrated properly, if u go full sped with infernus, you land well past the landing ramp. < Then you might have modified infernus handling as it's not possible to fly it away in full speed .You are landing perfectly. (maybe i didn't understand you good in this one)
                i thougt it was meant to be if you are going full speed with infernus and use the ramp, you would land on the other ramp, very elegantly and smoothly. giev me the lpos, i can do it.

WAAAAAY TOO MANY OBJECts learn tu save some objects, there are other alternatives. < It was made in MTA ,and it doesn't have a lot of objects.( We wouldn't load it if we think it has too many objects)
                not my point. it can be very easily fixed with a runway and the roof plank thing texture, just saves some objects for some stuff? isnt that a good thing?

We do have Normal Players and Trusted Players that creates objects for GamerX , so not only Admins are dealing with server objects.Everyone got their own type of objects . Objects updates every now and then and they are tested lots of time so they can be perfect without fails. Admins and Players spent lots of times to build something in GamerX ,it's not easy to build objects as you think they must be 100% perfect without fails. So please you don't need to care for our space of streamed objects ,let Admins ,Managements and Owners to deal with it.

i think it would be much better if admins would ask for object sets more often, people would have a reason to build stuff.
                Last edited by fatlob; 04-12-14, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Object sets are made by both players and admins. Some players have contributed more than you could even imagine to this server. Some of us spend hours or even days to create these objects. The /spoma command was only created 2-3 weeks ago so how could we possibly create these sets? You really have no right to complain, if you really don't like the object then please go make new ones yourself.

I personally think a new generation of objects will appear soon and while youre complaining others have already started making our future object sets. You can either sit here, complaining about nothing and look like a fool, wait for the future objects or create some of your own. Maybe if you were actually helpful we could maybe listen to you, but you have done nothing, but complain.

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
                    Object sets are made by both players and admins. Some players have contributed more than you could even imagine to this server. Some of us spend hours or even days to create these objects. The /spoma command was only created 2-3 weeks ago so how could we possibly create these sets? You really have no right to complain, if you really don't like the object then please go make new ones yourself.

I personally think a new generation of objects will appear soon and while youre complaining others have already started making our future object sets. You can either sit here, complaining about nothing and look like a fool, wait for the future objects or create some of your own. Maybe if you were actually helpful we could maybe listen to you, but you have done nothing, but complain.
                    i have made much more than you might think, i just remade the l69 floor thing (saved 60 objects) /lpos fixmas. would be nice if my work wasnt useless, and the set would be used.
                    im also making a replacement for the disco at /gb (about 40% done).
                    i have made crap loads of houses, kafes, racing tracks. they just never get used, once streamed, bunch of peaople for 2 minutes, and then it goes to a conner where it never gets loaded again. I have decided that im porbable going to have to try do do all this myself.
                    "spend hours or even days"
                    if you mean days as in 24 hours, that is quite a bit, i think i spend at least 10hours or more on some good things.
                    Last edited by fatlob; 04-12-14, 05:17 PM.

Comment

If you made a nice map and you'd like to be streamed ,message Nate or some level 9+ to check it out , if we think it is a good set we will thank you and stream it.
                      I'm locking this thread as i can see an upcoming drama that won't finish good.

Comment

You were in the mapper team cause we knew that you were good with objects. Personally I never saw your objects sets suggestions in our hidden forum...

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X