This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it even bit of a DM server?

Okay, so recently a new rule got added which was to not to spectate and kill players. I get that.

Today, TinaRex was at medic spawn and I was killing her along with another person (didn't kill others as they are my friends). She asked me to stop in PM and I ignored her PM as she ignored my PMs last time in mid talk and I didn't find her mature enough to have a mature conversation with. She asked me to open PMs and to listen to her and I did so. She asked me to stop and I told her to choose a different spawn zone to spawn. She refused. ​​​​ She locked her PMs mid way which I think was Delija's advice. She asked me for a talk, so she should have completed it.
    After this event, I got told in PMs by 2 admins that my behaviour isn't good if I'm not listening to her and I'll come off as annoying to them. Can I be answered why n' how is it annoying?

Most of the times when I killed her, she just spawned and wasn't even on top of medic spawn. (You guys can check by her PMs to me. She mentioned this thing something like "I spawn and you kill me")

​​​​RockingEvilZ (admin) always used to kill me. He didn't stop. I know he kills at that place so I just teleport away if I don't want to fight. Not that big of a deal.

AM I FREAKING ALLOWED TO KILL ANYONE? I only killed her when she was on my radius. I don't have to listen to her futile demands. Not her freaking slave man. WHY IS IT ANNOYING IF I KILL A PLAYER WHO APPEARS ON MY SCREEN? I DIDN'T FREAKING CHASE HER OR ANYTHING. SHE CRIED ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF GOING OUT OF THAT RADIUS. IF A PLAYER CAN'T MOVE, WHY THE HECK DO I STOP FEOM KILLING?

PS - Anyone is free to give opinions but let the thread be given a decision by 9+ and locked by them.
    ​​​​​​
    PS2 - Admins said I'm free to do it but then I'll be the annoying person. If we re-word it, I am not allowed to kill her if I wanna be on good terms with admins because of course we don't like the one we find annoying.
    Is it fair?
    Last edited by Flogrils; 17-05-17, 09:53 PM.

tbh, top of medic spawn is kind of like ''a hangout zone'', i know you are allowed to kill anyone there, no such rule against that lol, but people do get annoyed by it. but if she asked you kindly to stop because she was feeling annoyed i dont see why not, theres plenty of other people down the medic spawn anyway who are willing to fight, unlike someone who is just standing still talking with others.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
      tbh, top of medic spawn is kind of like ''a hangout zone'', i know you are allowed to kill anyone there, no such rule against that lol, but people do get annoyed by it. but if she asked you kindly to stop because she was feeling annoyed i dont see why not, theres plenty of other people down the medic spawn anyway who are willing to fight, unlike someone who is just standing still talking with others.
      Not a hangout place mate. No such place exists. There weren't peeps down who were willing to fight, either way, why not to get an easy kill? Also, I don't like her and so I kill her. I do it within boundaries tho. Her brother doesnt like me, so he kills me too and even TinaRex is killing me. She is the one who started killing me. I dont cry lol.

​​​​​If someone kills me and then be arrogant and when it doesn't help, then at end begs for peace, well that's not likely to happen.
      Last edited by Flogrils; 17-05-17, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Thats why I said ''kind of'', people assume it is because most people hang out there, anyway I see no problem with you killing people there so this didnt have to be such a major issue.

Comment

AS FAR AS I KNOW we are allowed to kill anyone as long as we don't break any rules.
          If she wasn't making any objects or doing other related stuff, you can kill her.
          If she found it annoying she could've gone on top of the medic spawn and enabled her god mode as she is a TP and can do so OR should've teleported somewhere else.

++If admins sent you a pm you should've asked them on-the-spot if it is allowed to pm any admin to tell a player not to kill him.
          If they said YES, then there's nothing wrong with this.
          BUT if they refused then this is like giving extra support to trusted players and supporting them for no reason .

I'm not being rude or anything but I did not like this act of the admin(s) who did this.

Comment

Nobody said that you're not allowed to kill or anything and I know it's a dm server and all but I was just annoyed because you killed me everytime I spawned and I couldn't hang out with my friends. I simply asked you to stop and you started the drama and called me an immature kid. Yes I'm young but that doesn't mean you have the right to call me that. All I did was ask you to stop because I was annoyed and I ignored pms to avoid the drama.

EDIT: I enabled godmode and he still kept killing me with chainsaw.
            Last edited by TinaRex; 17-05-17, 09:43 PM.

Comment

You are not the only one who "suffers" from this kind of problem.
              Some players do not like to fight, so sometimes they feel offended when someone kills himself that he does not retaliate

Some players like to kill others who do not know how to play or are new to samp
              But if they happen to become the victim, they start spamming their chat with "Do not kill me".
              And yes, Gamerx is a DM server
              Even if the player does not want to fight does not mean that you can not "kill" that player.
              If that player does not want to die and die, he could simply ask an admins to allow him to use the godmode.
              Or simply teleport to some isolated place and stay in peace

Playing on a DM server and not being able to "kill" no one is like having a feast and not being able to eat it
              If a person does not want to get drunk she should not attend the October Fest.
              I mean, if a player does not want to "die" he could choose another type of server to play
              "But gengar, gamerx is also a freeroam server"
              Even if it is several types of gameplay in only 1 server, one always prevails over the other

If a person really gets upset that you are "killing"
              Maybe you two (TinaRex and Flogrils) have some personal problem
              And in turn tinarex must be thinking that you (flogrils) were "killing" why you were angry or that you did not like her

And yes, this happens several times.
              Sometimes it is not good to attack a friend because he can relate it as a betrayal, even if it is allowed (kill any player on the server)
              There will always be a friend who forgot that this is just a game

Comment

Originally posted by TinaRex View Post
                Nobody said that you're not allowed to kill or anything and I know it's a dm server and all but I was just annoyed because you killed me everytime I spawned and I couldn't hang out with my friends. I simply asked you to stop and you started the drama and called me an immature kid. Yes I'm young but that doesn't mean you have the right to call me that. All I did was ask you to stop because I was annoyed and I ignored pms to avoid the drama.
                Man last time you ignored my PMs mid way and I used /cb to talk and you went off sayin' I'm annoying you. This time I ignored your PM (without even arguing with you like you did last time) and you used /cb and all that to communicate with me. I opened my PMs so that we can have a talk over this instead of acting the way you acted last time but then again you ignored the talks mid way. Clearly being immature and kid, well you're 12 and so kid term shouldn't be offending to you.
                You simply could have teleported away and talked with your friends or while being in a car with your god mode on (I can't kill you then). Instead of creating dramas, learn to cooperative with conditions.

Gengar,
                I totally agree with you. One shouldn't serve the food if we aren't allowed to eat it. About the last part, she isn't my friend so no betrayal lol.

Comment

Can we just don't talk about last time? And btw I ignored pms just to avoid the drama and admins (Panzehir and Eliteus) told me to do so. Again, don't call me immature just cause im young, I find it offensive.

Comment

Can we just don't talk about last time? And btw I ignored pms just to avoid the drama and admins (Panzehir and Eliteus) told me to do so. Again, don't call me immature just cause im young, I find it offensive.
                    Why not to talk of last time? Anyway, if you want to have a conversation and you ask for it, then please don't be a dummy and follow your own brain, don't do what others tell you to do. Also, you started the drama by not doing the stuffs I told you that could have been done, so how in heavens were you the one cutting off the drama? And I never called you immature "again", I just explained why I called you that the first time.

Comment

I didn't start the drama I just asked you to stop because it's annoying me, and I didn't ignore pms just because admins told me to do so. I did so because i wanted to avoid the drama that you started.

Comment

I didn't start the drama I just asked you to stop because it's annoying me, and I didn't ignore pms just because admins told me to do so. I did so because i wanted to avoid the drama that you started.
                        Contradictions huh? You inaugurated the drama via not espousing the accessible modus operandi. Now its thespianism from your slant.
                        PS - any further reply from you will be ignored as "I don't want drama"

Comment

I am really sick of this bullshit, really.

Yes, it is a DM Server. And yes, you are allowed to kill everyone. But can u show just a bit of appreciation and follow the requests given by other players? Do you really want to be a dick who doesnt care about anything? Do you always run around with the civil law code and show others that you are in right and they're not?

Damn this is really getting annoying as fuck and we are all sick of all those flame threads you start. If you don't like how the people here are or how we do our work, I am sorry to tell this but we don't need such kind of people around who are just crying and taking everything serious and emotional wrong.

I didn't read most of the posts because there are too many words because of nothing but I can tell you that all admins have the same opinion than I do.

I hope not to read new started threads like those by you.

Peace out

* PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X