Stunts.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunts.....

Hi there, about 1month before I created some stunts near /l 10 and admin Mousytom change their place from /l 10 to /l 87 and streamed them. They were about 600players Objects. Now as some of the teleport changed (/l 1----200), I don't know where are my stunts. Please Help Me!!!

Post pictures of ur stunts, so we can find out ur stunts

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

The objects were temporarily unloaded since there were too many objects in the server.

Comment

When I load my stunts and /npo /gpo id I took some pictures of these stunts and when I /dapo, the streamed objects(stunts) are there too, It's means that they are in-game and streamed......
        I created an /arrow on the start of these stunts. /lpos IrfanXp30 , type /npo then /gpo id and u will teleported to the start of these stunts, and please tell me that where I can find these stunts ( in /l 1...)

Special Thanks

Comment

The teleport is now /L 10

Comment

Thanks A Lot Sir Thanksssss

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X