Tutorial for creating objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial for creating objects

First of all this is a totally niewbie tutorial. I will explain the basics. First of all see /pobhelp in game it will help you a lot and it will give you list of all command you will need to create/build pobs(player objects).

Here is a short list for the commands I will explain
    /cpo
    /epo
    /dpo /udpo
    /dupo
    /lapo
    /npo
    /gpo
    /glpo /dlpo
    /dapo
    /spos /lpos
    and most important /tpobs and /rpo

Using /pobhelp you can find the others commands you can use. Frankly I use only these.

First command you need to know is /cpo <id> It stands for create player object. Actually this is the command that you will use the most. You will need the id of the object u want to create, you can find the id here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...s-by-Catergory or here http://gta-sa-mp.de/object/?categoryID=58

Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	115510Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-006.jpg
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	115511 In this pictures I use /cpo 19453 co create a wall object. Each object you created has a unique id. You can see on the second picture that is number 2 in this example, so our object was given id that is 2. That is the id we will use to manipulate our object, in this case a wall. For all the other commands we will need that unique id.

Name:	sa-mp-000.jpg
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	115512 Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-001.jpg
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	115513 Next command I will show you is /epo <id>. In this case I'm using /epo 2. Remember 2 was the id given to our object we created. With this command you can manipulate the position of the created object, epo stands for editing player object. With the button arrows you can move the object to the position you want and turn it around to fit exactly. It will get some time for you to get use to this command so don't worry if it seems hard from the beginning. When you are done editing it press the save button and it will save the positoin.

Next command is /dpo <id>, dpo means deleting player object. In our little example that would be /dpo 2. Remember 2 was the id given to our object. You can delete object that you are not happy with it, for example you used wrong id and don't need that object. In the picture I delete my object with /dpo 2. Worry not if you delete object that you need by mistake, you can use the next command /udpo - that stand for undo deleting player object. With that command you can get back the deleted object as you can see that in the second picture where I used /udpo.

Next command is /dupo <id> - dupo stands for duplicating player object. This command can be very useful when we got an objects that has been set exactly to the place we wanted it and we can duplicate it and place the duplicate even easier. In this example I duplicate our wall using /dupo 2. Remember 2 was the id given to the wall we created. And we created a new wall that has a new id that is 3.

Next command is /lapo - it will show us the last created object if we missed to see it. Very useful too. In the picture you can see that is the wall we duplicated in the above example and that its id is 3.

Name:	sa-mp-000.jpg
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	115515 Next command is /npo - it will show the id of the nearest/closest object to us. In this case its the wall next to us and the id is 3.

Next command is /gpo <id> - gpo means go to player object. This command will teleport us to the object we want to get. Its best use is when you load some pobs and wanna get there use /npo and than /gpo <id> and the id given you from /npo. YOucan see in picture above tha we used /npo found that the nearest objects id is 3 and used /gpo 3 to teleport to it.

Next commands are /glpo /dlpo. /glpo means go to last crated object and will teleport you to the last created object. /dlpo means delete last crated object and will delete the last created object. These command are very similar to the /gpo and /dpo commands I explained above, the diffrence is that they are used to manipulate the last created object.

Next command is /dapo - it means delete all player objects. BE VERY CAREFUL with this command, because it will DELETE ALL PLAYER OBJECTS YOU CREATED.

Be sure that before you use /dapo you use /spos <name> - that stand for save player objects. For example /spos GGP

AND REMEMBER THE EXACT NAME YOU GIVE TO YOUR PLAYER OBJECTS

Next command is /lpos <name> - that means load player objects, for the above example it will be /lpos GGP and you can use to load the maps you've made. Anybody can load your objects if you give him the name.

When you are making pobs(player objects) anybody can use /rpo <your name/id> - rpo stands for refreshing player objects. If you don't want to be disturbed when you making pobs you can use /tpobs and nobody will be able to refresh your pobs. But remember every time you leave the server and comeback you will have to use it again.

BTW max of created objects by normal player is 350 and if there are streamed objects near 1000 for the both combined. Corect me if I'm wrong. And when you are near streamed objects the id's of the created objects might not be 2/3... like in our example but for example you first created object might have id 105 and sometimes the number will not be consecutive.

Hope you have fun and get as creative as you can get.
    Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 08-12-14, 04:33 PM.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X