• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL/GUIDE] How to race in GamerX - Guide/Tips for racing

A Guide/Tips for Infernus car races:
    • You have to change wheels
    • There are two types of wheels like off-road and drifting wheel
    • /vw - virtual wheel (Drifting wheel) and /ow - off-road wheel
    • To drive car using off-road wheel, You need to use "BRAKE/REVERSE" key to slow down car when you have to turn
    • To drive car using virtual wheel (Drifting wheel), You can use "HANDBREAK" or "BRAKE/REVERSE" key to turn

These things you to avoid in races:

like crashing on street lamp, walls and etc..

A Guide/Tips for bike races:
    • Drive fast as much as possible
    • Rush your speed by tapping "STEER FORWARD/DOWN" key like

IMPORTANT THINGS:
    • First you have to participate on every races to observe the tracks in your mind
    • Also you have practice on every race tracks if you remember some race tracks
    Last edited by Bazid; 22-10-16, 01:15 PM.

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
    A Guide/Tips for Infernus car races:
    • There are two types of wheels like off-road and drifting wheel
    • /vw - virtual wheel (Drifting wheel) and /ow - off-road wheel
    • To drive car using off-road wheel, You need to use "BRAKE/REVERSE" key to slow down car when you have to turn
    • To drive car using virtual wheel (Drifting wheel), You can use "HANDBREAK" or "BRAKE/REVERSE" key to turn
    First of all there isnt the "drifting wheel (virtual wheels)" like you say, all wheels are the same except OW (off-road wheels).

Off Road wheels only give you better handling in offroad, on road are the same than switch, virtual, rims, mega.. wheels.

• Drive fast as much as possible
    • Rush your speed by tapping "STEER FORWARD/DOWN" key like
    There is one more speed bug in bikes apart "steer forward/down" that you didnt
    mention/know.

• First you have to participate on every races to observe the tracks in your mind
    • Also you have practice on every race tracks if you remember some race tracks
    Know the race-tracks dont make you a better racer... You just have an advatange among other racers.

Please dont give race tips just to be well-known/useful in forum if you dont even know how to be a fast racer.

If there is someone here who want to be a fast racer, your tips are useless.

Comment

Well that's a decent tips, good work. Although i already know, but it might be useful for some others who are new.

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      First of all there isnt the "drifting wheel (virtual wheels)" like you say, all wheels are the same except OW (off-road wheels).

Off Road wheels only give you better handling in offroad, on road are the same than switch, virtual, rims, mega.. wheels.

mention/know.

Know the race-tracks dont make you a better racer... You just have an advatange among other racers.

Please dont give race tips just to be well-known/useful in forum if you dont even know how to be a fast racer.

This is one of reasons why i prefer a Wiki than a Forum for tutorials and guides.

Inb4 a reply "forum is for free discussion and open opinions", i'll delete this post.
      Sorry for my poor english here.
      Last edited by Robo; 23-10-16, 07:25 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Please delete this thread.

EDIT:
        Originally posted by Charger View Post

mention/know.

1. Virtual, switch and mega wheels are same and also drift aswell as virtual wheel except ow (off-road wheel) and i just said virtual wheel because i use that wheel for drifting.

2. i only know this speed bug in bike races, if there is one more speed bug just feel free to share that.

3. knowing race tracks is just tips

4. This guides/tips won't make you fastest racer only practice make you fastest racer and this guides/tips only for newbies.

If this is useless, Please delete this all.
        Last edited by Bazid; 06-12-16, 10:05 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X