Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Runners VS Planes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Runners VS Planes

    In this event there will be two teams Runners(Without any guns) and Pilots(Driving Beagle Plane)

    Runners:
    They have run till end of the map like a /hp map and at the last there will be a tanks or Hydras
    ,and they have to kill Pilots with guns and rockets which are there in hydra's and tanks.

    Pilots:
    There job is to prevent Runners to get to the end by hitting them with there planes (Beagle) and wings of plane(Beagle), and if they cannot prevent they have to be safe from runners after they get the hydras (Or they can crash there planes into the tanks or hydra's)

    The Players will not get Respawned after he/she is killed or died for some reason
    the time limit will be 15 minutes

    I hope if the event is good enough


  • #2
    Originally posted by LoG View Post
    In this event there will be two teams Runners(Without any guns) and Pilots(Driving Beagle Plane)

    Runners:
    They have run till end of the map like a /hp map and at the last there will be a tanks or Hydras
    ,and they have to kill Pilots with guns and rockets which are there in hydra's and tanks.

    Pilots:
    There job is to prevent Runners to get to the end by hitting them with there planes (Beagle) and wings of plane(Beagle), and if they cannot prevent they have to be safe from runners after they get the hydras (Or they can crash there planes into the tanks or hydra's)

    The Players will not get Respawned after he/she is killed or died for some reason
    the time limit will be 15 minutes

    I hope if the event is good enough
    Wait wait.. First understand a thing... When they(pilot) uses hydra With hitting runners its impossible to kill them(runners).. They must need to shoot with hydra... And runners need weapon to kill pilots.. And when pilots taken hydra they will kill runners in min:2 mins max:5 mins enough.. So i think this event is not needed..
    Hi.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Krrish View Post
      Wait wait.. First understand a thing... When they(pilot) uses hydra With hitting runners its impossible to kill them(runners).. They must need to shoot with hydra... And runners need weapon to kill pilots.. And when pilots taken hydra they will kill runners in min:2 mins max:5 mins enough.. So i think this event is not needed..
      Pilots will use Beagle ..... Runners will get hydra at the end till they runs and its possible to aim vehicles with hydra...., Like this see this>>>>>
      Last edited by LoG; 06-01-17, 01:04 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Log
        Runners:
        They have run till end of the map like a /hp map and at the last there will be a tanks or Hydras
        ,and they have to kill Pilots with guns and rockets which are there in hydra's and tanks.
        Better let runners use BMX.. And try to create a map asap to get some results.. And important thing is they must use aim button in hydra to kill some pilots..

        Note:Use this for making map if you wish...
        http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ectsbycategory

        And event name should be: players vs pilots .. Anyway if you wish change the event name..
        Last edited by Krrish; 07-01-17, 10:56 AM.
        Hi.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice Event

          Comment


          • #6
            Are you made map for your event? Like a map shown in video..
            1.create objects.
            2.Use /so2 to make it in proper way.
            3.After finishing , use /sapo <file name> and save it.
            4.Last, tell your file like /lpos <filename>.. Post here.
            Hi.

            Comment


            • #7
              How should that work? Planers crash with their planes into the runners and if they explode they spawn right after. When the runners end up at the top and get weapons, they shoot at the plane but it's pretty hard to hit those players in their planes so that they get damage to let the script know that he died because someone took damage to them with a weapon. Not by just shooting at the plane.

              In some vehicles you don't get damage when others shoot at you. Did you try it with beagle as driver ?
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Left View Post
                How should that work? Planers crash with their planes into the runners and if they explode they spawn right after. When the runners end up at the top and get weapons, they shoot at the plane but it's pretty hard to hit those players in their planes so that they get damage to let the script know that he died because someone took damage to them with a weapon. Not by just shooting at the plane.

                In some vehicles you don't get damage when others shoot at you. Did you try it with beagle as driver ?
                A same thought by me.. Its hard to hit in some veh like beagles,etc., Lets try a time.. Make someone driving BMX on your map and you try to hit them with beagle.. I am thinking you the only guy gonna die.. Even if the runners reaches the end to get weapons/Hydras.. Its hard to shoot Beagle because they move faster.. And in the video shown Hydra is owned by GTA V.. So in San Andreas its impossible to drive the hydras as fast.. Lets explain me.. Using this.

                Did you tried what i told? :
                Is bicycle Burst/the driver died? :
                What you understood? :


                Let fill this column by LoG... And tell me the result..
                Hi.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes we can control the hydra speed by numeric keys(numlock 2 and 8)
                  and We can also use Shamal or rustler Instead of Beagle.
                  Did you tried what i told? :Yes
                  Is bicycle Burst/the driver died? :Yes by hitting it by wings of the shamal or rustler and we are not giving any vehicle like bmx they have to run.
                  What you understood? : ??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And one more thing only 10 hydras will be in end (The runners will get) .
                    If there are more runners(event joiners) than 10 there will also be some pickups of miniguns of 1000 ammo and heat-seek rockets of 50 ammo. If u don't want to add heat-seek rockets its ok then.
                    If any players gets died he will not get respawned.
                    The time will /mytime 12
                    And the weather will be normal and sunny.
                    I am Making The map for this.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      kk.. Anyway you made map and tell your filename using /lpos <your file>
                      Hi.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Map is 25% completed i am trying to make it more good
                        /lpos eventlog

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          100% completed the Map made bY me and 10% by Krrish. Too he helped me to check fixes so it is done here is the save File
                          /lpos runnersvsplanes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well,Wait for admin's reply..

                            Originally posted by log
                            10% by Krrish
                            ps: No need to add my name .. I just fixed some wrongs.. That's it.

                            Hope,These images will help to know the spawn place

                            Red team spawn place(Pilots) :Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-051.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	114774

                            Blue team spawn Place(Runners) :Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	114775

                            Ending place of event : Click image for larger version

Name:	sa-mp-052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	114776
                            Last edited by Krrish; 15-01-17, 04:41 PM.
                            Hi.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Planes like beagle will be standing not on the runway buy outside runway.
                              Weather will be like with no clouds or fog.
                              Auto fix for plane will be there.
                              Last end where Hydra will be a Heatseeker rocket pickup and sniper pickup will be there.
                              Freindly fire not allowed.

                              Comment

                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 5,526 at 06:09 AM on 11-01-16.

                              Working...
                              X