Forum Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Suggestion

The new vbulletin v5 looks cool but as you can see when u post a youtube video you can't see the thumbnail so it would be nice if there thumbnail for each post which contain youtube videos.
    And the second suggestion is, if you have higher monitor resolution the font will look so small and i think the font are too fancy so how about increase the font size and change the font style to the simple one like Lucida Grande

There actually is a command to change font size.
    its /fontsize i guess.. try using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall_ View Post
      There actually is a command to change font size.
      its /fontsize i guess.. try using it.
      he is talkin about the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post

he is talkin about the forum
        Oh my bad.

Comment

To be honest this forums needs quite a bit of tweaking to let us players adjust to it. As for the YouTube video, I think the server configurations are off or you'd have to import it in a different way:

How I brought in the thumbnail was through the usage of HTML code, what you need to do is click on "Advanced Options" and enable "HTML On- Convert Linebreaks" Then import this code:
          HTML Code:
          <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/<VIDEO CODE>"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/<VIDEO CODE>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

- Replace the 2  <VIDEO CODE> in this code with the YouTube Video code found in the link after "v="

But yes I agree, it should be easier for users to import videos with thumbnails. Many vBulletin 5.2 forum owners have reported this as a bug.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 14-04-17, 02:23 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X