New minigame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New minigame

Hello, minutes ago, i was in youtube viewing fast cbugs, and in one of the videos, i saw a player who was playing in a minigame of CBug Time, that when the player fired all his bullets, an announce in the screen for the player showed "CBug Time: <time>".

It would be cool if that minigame is added in GamerX, for example, when the player finished shooting, in the screen of the player who did it, show that "CBug Time: 1.262" it's an example, and after finishing, the players automatically teleports to the spawn zone

And when the player joins the minigame, at the moment of start shooting, the milliseconds and seconds would start, and maybe add in /top10 this: "Fastest CBug", and show that:

1. <PlayerName> <CBug Time> <Date>

And at the moment of joining the minigame, the player who joins, receives a Desert Eagle with 7 of ammo.

That's all... I hope that can be added.
    Last edited by Churre; 29-05-17, 12:32 AM.

Disagree.
    What about privates/newbies (the players who don't know how to cbug)?

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
      Disagree.
      What about privates/newbies (the players who don't know how to cbug)?
      It's just minigame... not all newbies know how to drift nor how to done challenge...

By the way, anti c-bug or auto c-bug anti cheat is not even present, those are needed first before making this minigame.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

By the way, anti c-bug or auto c-bug anti cheat is not even present, those are needed first before making this minigame.

Same thing goes for speed hack there are no anti cheats that do detect is someone has used speed hack and u see lot of players breaking some imaginary records in races but still we get to bust them by seeing the record they have broken and we compare it to the old one then we see the deference.
        My point from this is making this a minigame like this even tho there will be lot of auto c buggers as u said but still people are going to love it and loe of players will get to know the time of their c bug. About detecting if someone has used auto c bug to break a record i don't think it will be that hard especially if the guy who broke that record is new to the server.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post

Same thing goes for speed hack there are no anti cheats that do detect is someone has used speed hack and u see lot of players breaking some imaginary records in races but still we get to bust them by seeing the record they have broken and we compare it to the old one then we see the deference.
          My point from this is making this a minigame like this even tho there will be lot of auto c buggers as u said but still people are going to love it and loe of players will get to know the time of their c bug. About detecting if someone has used auto c bug to break a record i don't think it will be that hard especially if the guy who broke that record is new to the server.
          Yeppp..... And people will start to love it, yes

Comment

It's different, you don't calculate speed on race nor on challenge.
            If server has ability to calculate speed of c-bug for minigame then it should be able to detect c-bug, therefore anti c-bug for spawnzone and auto c-bug anti cheat can be added. If server has minigame of c-bug, but decline to possibility of having anti c-bug then it just sounds wrong, just like how admin can ban but can't kick.
            Comparing general game speed (physical movement, animation, input, update/sync, frames, etc) is more complicated than just comparing key press and animation timings also weapon data (for c-bug) in which why there is no anti speed cheat here. And don't start to think to add minigame in purpose just to get cheaters, it's a game feature to have fun not to decrease cheaters.
            Last edited by Robo; 29-05-17, 07:50 AM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X