Flamers in red zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamers in red zone

Hello, this is not much, some players were using the /flamer command to get a flamer in the red zone, but that's not allowed, so my suggestion is to prohibit the /flamer command in red zones, because the players can use it in the red zones
    Last edited by Churre; 05-06-17, 04:59 PM.

You can't use /rocket or /grenade in red zone then why Flame Thrower?

Comment

Well yea, this seems to be a bug or something like /rocket,/grenade these are working well at Redzone.. Also /Flamer is not working per as rule.. I've tested it.. /Flamer at Redzone needed to fix.
      Last edited by Krrish; 05-06-17, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
        Well yea, this seems to be a bug or something like /rocket,/grenade these are working well at Redzone.. Also /Flamer is not working per as rule.. I've tested it.. /Flamer at Redzone needed to fix.
        I didn't know about /rocket and /grenade, because I remember at the moment when I tried to use /flamer, I also tried /rocket and /grenade, but didn't wroked, I tried it at /l 69, and both not working, in which place you've tried it?

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

I didn't know about /rocket and /grenade, because I remember at the moment when I tried to use /flamer, I also tried /rocket and /grenade, but didn't wroked, I tried it at /l 69, and both not working, in which place you've tried it?
          Everything were /L 69.

For /rocket:

For /Grenade:

For /flamer:

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post

Everything were /L 69.

For /rocket:

For /Grenade:

For /flamer:
            Well yea, this seems to be a bug or something like /rocket,/grenade these are working well at Redzone
            You said that commands are working well at red zone lol... but okay, now you said that you can't use that commands

Comment

Well yea, this seems to be a bug or something like /rocket,/grenade these are working well at Redzone..
              Originally posted by Churre View Post

You said that commands are working well at red zone lol... but okay, now you said that you can't use that commands
              Let me correct you :/
              He didn't said "commands", he said, "these are working well", means the scripts e.e

Comment

"Working well" means doing their job at rz which is to avoid using /rocket etc.. Hope you understand it. :P

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X