Last Man on Roof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Man on Roof

A good suggestion so The event will be about a plane and a building on which the players will be standing
    so how will this work its simple
    A player will selected randomly from the players who joined the event and will be teled the airport stripe (runway) and the remaining players have to try to be the last man standing on the roof
    plus dont take it as an LMS event cause i dont think if its possible .
    now the player who is having the plane will get a marked position of the building where the reaminign players are standing ON the MAP if that is possible and he will be seeing a msg on screen "CHECK THE MAP FOR THE LOCATION OF PLAYERS" and he will try to drive there and try to fall the players from the building.
    and IMPORTANT thing no killing or pushing is allowed there on the building xD. the plane can be anything like Shamal or beagle or whatever. plus as soon as the players fall from the buildings they will get back to the orignal game. there will be 3 positions 3rd 2nd and 1st one the price will be biscuits for 2nd and 3rd player standing , and 1 event point for the last guy standing and the Driver of the plane gets cookies plus 1 event point. THanks for reading ill update this post asap.
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

What if the player who is selected doesn't know where to go? there are players who doesn't know what to do even if they check the map, and jumping in a plane is hard, and what if just 2 players enter the event, and the player keeps trying to jump in the plane, and the event never ends? it's an example, I didn't said that will happen, but there is a point when the players gets bored of jumping and falling D:

And what if the player who drives the plane, doesn't know what to do when he is in the location of the players, and he just drives the airplane? there can be much problems D:

Comment

people can so easily troll with the plane like crashing it instantly, then what will happen? that needs to be thought of, it is the only problem with this event.

Comment

First of all, What if the server select a newbie to pilot a plane? who don't even know what is it XD
        Second, As someone mentioned above, what if he crash it instantly?
        Third, What if the pilot keep standing on the ground and the players get Teleported and those players jump down from the plane..

This even can be held by normal players with the help of a friend.
        Just take a Shamal/Hydra, Go to an Airport, Use /me or /me2 to announce and choose a reward for the winner (50-100 cookies)

EDIT : (After reply of Churre)
        Thanks...
        He meant "Dodge The Shamal" lol now I get it... It can be held by some players too :/
        Last edited by ScaryGhost; 09-06-17, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
          First of all, What if the server select a newbie to pilot a plane? who don't even know what is it XD
          Second, As someone mentioned above, what if he crash it instantly?
          Third, What if the pilot keep standing on the ground and the players get Teleported and those players jump down from the plane..

This even can be held by normal players with the help of a friend.
          Just take a Shamal/Hydra, Go to an Airport, Use /me or /me2 to announce and choose a reward for the winner (50-100 cookies)
          His suggestion is not for Planesurfing Event, his suggestion is to jump from some building to the plane, but anyways, that you said can happen too in that

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

His suggestion is not for Planesurfing Event, his suggestion is to jump from some building to the plane, but anyways, that you said can happen too in that
            I dont suggest to jump oon the plane wtf i suggested to dogde the plane so he can be the last man on the roof who is alive.
            Second the players on top of the roof will get god mode so noone can kill eachother Extra the plane will have auofix ofc Thanks for reading

Comment

Honestly some players will drive the plane like freeroam to somewhere lol .. I don't think it'd be possible :/

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post

I dont suggest to jump oon the plane wtf i suggested to dogde the plane so he can be the last man on the roof who is alive.
                Second the players on top of the roof will get god mode so noone can kill eachother Extra the plane will have auofix ofc Thanks for reading
                Ohh then, I didn't understand your suggestion

Comment

As Krishh said before, How can we be sure that the player will surely go to the building and will try to make them fall? If he don't even know how to pilot it? If he don't know where to go, If he don't know what to do?
                  It's useless in my opinion :/

Comment

Ok no further discussion on this topic thread can be closed and reason will soon get arrived when I get active again
                    thanks

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X