[Forums] player object section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forums] player object section

since there are changes to the forums why not re-add the pob section. it would encourage players to make better pob sets.
    you could maybe even make it so that every week a new pob set would be chosen to be streamed, this would be good motivation for people to finish their projects.

Since we've moved to new forums the objects page were not removed, It had just changed to another section.

Here you go:
    Question and Answers -> ObjectByCategory.

And here is link:
    Click here to go there.
    Last edited by Krrish; 25-07-17, 02:57 PM.

Comment

:back in 2013 or something there was a dedicated forum section to player objects. people could post threads with their sets and have people give feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by fatlob View Post
        :back in 2013 or something there was a dedicated forum section to player objects. people could post threads with their sets and have people give feedback.
        With the words "people could post threads with their sets" you mean, a section where you can post your player objects set?... If you mean that, here is the link of a thread where you can post your player object set: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...player-objects

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
          Since we've moved to new forums the objects page were not removed, It had just changed to another section.

Here you go:
          Question and Answers -> ObjectByCategory.

And here is link:
          Click here to go there.
          just like what krrish said

Comment

I think a dedicated forum section would recieve a lot more attemtion than a post in a thread mixed in with all other comments. My point is that making player object sets would be much more rewarding as, hopefully, more people would see them. More and better pob sets would result in better gameplay for you. I remember back when it existed it was much easier to browse the many pob sets that people had made. i really dont understand why it got removed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X