Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some suggestions

hi, got some suggestions wanted to share

first: i saw that many players getting annoyed becouse of stamina in HG event, so i wanted to suggest to add a new item to refill your stamina

second: about /hp, i think unregistred players shoulden't join the /hp (/hp disabled for unregistred players), they are just breaking rules (killing/spawning vehicles)

third: i suggest to add more ammount of ammo to spawn weapons, i think it's not enough to fight with more than 2 players (like uzi/tec9 and deagle)

fourth: in CTF/TDM/ClassicDm/TD, the anti-spawnkill give advantages, players that have anti-spawnkill can kill others, and the other team is not allowed to shot him, so wanted to suggest to make it less than 10 secs or remove weapons automatically for players till the anti-spawn kill disabled

thanks for reading

1) Maybe this one will be good.. The place we stuck for stamina is really being annoyed! I will agree with this one.

2) I never agree with this. Unregistered should not play /HP? Then what do you think about our player count... /HP Is the main fun to them.. Even when I was a newbie I loved /HP which had objects.. This suggestion will totally decrease the player count. I won't agree with this!

3) I think we have already enough ammo when we spawn.. If you need more you can kill the players in your spawn and get their weapons.

4) The same point of #2 suggestion.. The newbie who new to DM can't even survive without a anti-spawn kill.. He will rage quit if you guys killing him constantly that's why there is a anti spawn kill.
    Last edited by Krrish; 08-08-17, 02:09 AM.

Comment

About your first 3 suggestions i got no problem with that, as they all look kinda fair and i won't have any problem if they are added or not, but about the 4th suggestion i don't think it's a good idea to decrease the anti-spawn kill thing, because the main reason it was made for is to avoid getting spawn killed, but i gotta say even with that 5 seconds or 10 seconds, i still don't know the exact time, but let's get to the point that even with that 10 secs players can still spawn kill the other team by using c bug and such things like that, and i have faced this more than thrice, so i guess it's fine as it is right now, anyway. This was all i wanted to say and have a nice one, hope u get my little point.
      p.s the 4th suggestion was already suggested before i believe and, and the answers were like mine.

Comment

1 - Although I think it's fair, I would not like to see it. Keeping your stamina is part of strategy to win.

2 - Wow, totally agree with it. As they are new, they will try to fight, they will use cars and everything. If they get jailed, they may not understand a thing and will leave thinking "what a shit server". This way we will keep /hp more clear. +1

3 - If you kill the player, he will drop the ammo, so... Or you may buy in the ammo before going to fight. But I have nothing against it, if added it will be very good too.

4 - When you shot someone with anti-spawn-killing on it disables automatically tho

Comment

1. That's what Hunger Games should be ^^ so I think it's fair as Pacific said.

2. Everyone should be able to join /HP. It's Admin's task to warn/jail/punish them not to break rules. Totally DISagree.

3. Why not, +1

4. Anti-Spawn kill is for 2-3 seconds only :/
          But whatever, it's not a big deal so im neutral here.

Comment

about the fourth suggestion
            for example: a player spawned in event (got the anti-spwnkill)
            we already know that spawn killing in event is not allowed
            so he can shot you, and you are not allowed to shot him (even you shot him he won't take damage till the anti-spawnkill disabled)
            sorry for my bad english

Comment

1. it is really a nice suggestion! i agree with this because this will help u while the stamina power go out

2. admins will jail,kick and ban the cheater it is admins work. so this is not a good suggestion

3. if the ammo was over get ammo at /ammo or kill player and get it but also it is a good suggestion for dmers

4. but i can say is anti spawn is need to disable as golden_eyes said . but it should enable for all when they spawn (not in event just normal spawn)

sorry for bad english. xd

Comment

Suggestion 2 is a good idea.

Although admins can just punish the rulebreakers it's incredibly difficult.

You have to despawn cars.
                Reset the goo.
                Create new /hp.
                Deal with all the complaining in chat.
                The reports.
                Having to TP cheaters to /ga.
                And much more.

If we don't let unregistered players join it would save a lot of hassle! Also there has been times an unregistered player has gotten a goo only to log off and have it deleted! :O

No one is deleting goos on my watch...

Krrish it won't decrease player count bro. Unregistered players don't care for Goo's since they don't know what they are. They only join because it was announced and then they see a good opportunity to annoy everyone for their own amusement.

The rare ones who really care about the challenge all they have to do is type /register [pass] and they can join the fun!

As for the other suggestions I agree with @Pacific

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
                  2) I never agree with this. Unregistered should not play /HP? Then what do you think about our player count... /HP Is the main fun to them.. Even when I was a newbie I loved /HP which had objects.. This suggestion will totally decrease the player count. I won't agree with this!
                  How can the hidden pickup event affect the player count and most of those new players are here to deathmatch and etc than following the rules? The main fun for them is deathmathing. even if they get disarm, they will still deathmatch by their fists. Preventing unregistered players from teleporting can help save the admin time from dealing with those rulebreakers.
                  Last edited by Nick; 08-08-17, 03:52 PM.
                  PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Okey I agree with you guys.. Since we have seeing the unregistered players were annoying a bit but removing them is not a good thing I thought.. Anyways I think instead of preventing them from joining /hp we can add a dialog box of showing every /HP rules and at End they need to click 'Accept' there should be 2 options too like 'Cancel' or something as second too. If they accepted the rules that can join the /hp if they cancels it, Needs to show a message 'You are not allowed to join since you not accepted the rules' something like that.
                    P.s: Don't say that they will accept it and rulebreak there.. It will atleast 30% helpful in this.
                    P.s2: Don't take that I'm saying something wrong. I have just said what I have in my mind.. And my suggestion is kinda bad too.

Comment

I agree with suggestion 1 and 2, +1, but about suggestion 3, I don't agree, this is why the command /ammo is there, and about 4th suggestion, I think it's not needed to add, because that's not hpapening often, but I think that's unfair too.. I'm giving a neutral vote for the 4th suggestion.

Comment

1. yeah its a good idea +1
                        2.i dont agree with you , you can just report them and they get jailed , not all the unregistered players are rulebreakers -1
                        3.i see the currect ammo is enough and u can visit /ammo and buy ammo for weapons
                        4. yeah that's annoying me especially in CTF when u r near the other team base and try to capture the flag but some players with anti spwan kill shot at you so i think it should turned off automatically when the players move

Comment

i can see that almost everybody didnot accepted the "/hp" suggestion.
                          so lemme add something.

What if a unregistered player attempt to /hp, apear a message saying "If you want to join at /hp, Please /register yourself first".
                          So the unregistered player wont be able to /hp until he/she register in to server.

Actually /register dont take more than 10 or 20 seconds, so it will be fast and easy

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
                            i can see that almost everybody didnot accepted the "/hp" suggestion.
                            so lemme add something.

What if a unregistered player attempt to /hp, apear a message saying "If you want to join at /hp, Please /register yourself first".
                            So the unregistered player wont be able to /hp until he/she register in to server.

Actually /register dont take more than 10 or 20 seconds, so it will be fast and easy
                            I agree to this, registering will make the players more attracted to server anyway as their stats are saved, and they also get a bunch of more features. Its good if we promote more registering because, theres still a lot of unregistered people joining and leaving without registering.

Comment

Registration should never been required, many players join with picking random name even joining with a registered player name, registration does not make players more attracted or giving any profits, it's sometimes annoying to do that all also they do not really understand english much. Which is why GXTempName was made. There is already options to disable weapons for admins in /hp, the fourth suggestion is why Anti-spawn kill is made and it's fine as the way it is right now, as others have said, it was also suggested previously. There is no such thing to increase stamina in sa-mp except reset it to full by re-spawning, so your first suggestion is not possible. For your third suggestion it's useless as you can buy guns at /ammo, having extra weapon spawn from /sc, or getting weapon drops from player's death, also the ammo amount is more than enough to be used than in the past you have to do lagshot which you would need more ammos to make hit.
                              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X