Sending Weapon Suggestions And IRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Weapon Suggestions And IRC

Hi, as the title says, i'd like to see Weapon sending system in gamerx, maybe a command like /sendweapons > Chose weapon > ammo?

Thanks For Reading, Hope it gets Accepted

#2, add a command like /ircplayers or anything to see Who is online on Internet Relay Chat(IRC) At This Moment.
    Last edited by Zanturno; 04-08-18, 03:07 PM.

Originally posted by Raz View Post
    Hi, as the title says, i'd like to see Weapon sending system in gamerx, maybe a command like /sendweapons > Chose weapon > ammo?

#2, add a command like /ircplayers or anything to see Who is online on Internet Relay Chat(IRC) At This Moment.
    1) Admins have command to give weapons (/ggu). I don't think its necessary for players as there's already an /ammo shop to buy weapons and ammo.

2) It don't take much time to join IRC and check who's there. Also that will be a big list if that command added in game, I don't think it needed as it just takes minutes to join IRC and check the list.

Comment

The 1st you can tell the player to go /ammo or use /sc to get weapons , -1

The 2nd it will not be good specially for admins because players keep insulting / breaking the rules / hacking and there will be admins in irc to take action so if this command added players will not show their real faces -1

Comment

1) That's not a good suggestion tho because admins have the cmd to give weapons to every one and it's really not needed too because you can buy guns at /ammo , /sc , /guns

2) As Krrish has already mentioned it doesn't take too much time to join IRC So for me it's -1

Comment

None of these are needed, imo.

Comment

About giving weapons, nah, I don't see that useful.. Weapons aren't expensive at Ammu Nation (/ammo)

About checking who's on IRC, yeah why not? Some people haven't installed IRC yet or some people like me got slow PC's and takes time to minimize the game + opening IRC, also it saves time! Specially to check If there's any admin on IRC to nickalert them.

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
            The 2nd it will not be good specially for admins because players keep insulting / breaking the rules / hacking and there will be admins in irc to take action so if this command added players will not show their real faces -1
            It'd be better to see them not showing their "real faces" than watching them insulting all the time, because sometimes admins are on IRC but they are afk or something, so those players who keeps rulebreaking/insulting will see they're "watching"
            Last edited by Churre; 04-08-18, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I do not think this is necessary to add.

Comment

Originally posted by Raz View Post

Your first suggestion was already suggested by NeuroX (you didnot used the same words but the idea is the same).

Link:http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...22-gift-weapon

About the second one i will take Churre comment:

Originally posted by Churre View Post

About checking who's on IRC, yeah why not? Some people haven't installed IRC yet or some people like me got slow PC's and takes time to minimize the game + opening IRC, also it saves time! Specially to check If there's any admin on IRC to nickalert them.

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

Your first suggestion was already suggested by NeuroX (you didnot used the same words but the idea is the same).

Link:http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...22-gift-weapon

About the second one i will take Churre comment:

i didnt knew it was suggested before, Sorry.

Comment

Giveweapon command isn't really necessary because (i)one you spawn with a few weapons (and also your chosen secondary weapon). In any case you run out of the ammo, you can simply buy a weapon from gun shop. The command to teleport there are /ammo and /gun. Alternatively, just respawn anyhow and you will have the ammo again. So NEGATIVE ofcourse.

For your second suggestion, Krrish has already pointed out the long-list reason. Other than that, there is no way to detect whether the name shown is an actual connected player in IRC or his/her BNC unless the flags are different, but that wouldn't make sense then. If you don't know what BNC is, read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNC_(software) obviously NEGATIVE

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X