Hunger Games suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger Games suggestion.

First of all, I don't know if this was suggested already.. I didn't bother to search.
    Battle royale/PUBG mode is not going to come anytime soon to our server I suppose, so my suggestion is simple.
    You kill someone in Hunger games event, you can loot their bodies. Double press C near their corpses and you can see their inventory (just like you can see your inventory with Y) and you can choose whichever items you want to pick from that corpse.

I guess this would make Hunger games more interesting encouraging players to kill more instead of looting food and hiding in a corner. Also a lot of weapons and food looted just goes away when someone dies leaving little loot in the whole map. Thoughts?

EDIT : An option to drop items we've already picked would also be nice. Better inventory management.
    Last edited by Kyouji; 31-08-18, 03:16 PM.

I never played PUBG/Battle Royale but yeah this is really a good thing to be add in a future.

One more thing i wanna add in your suggestion is we can only grab 5 things in the bag if the bag got full or we found something else or wanna take it we can't we have to use any item or throw something in trash to take that thing so yeah the space would be like for 10 things it will be more good.

Nice suggestion. +1​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Kyouji
      EDIT : An option to drop items we've already picked would also be nice. Better inventory management.
      Already exists, /tit

OT: If i'm not wrong, The event we have now provides an RANDOM weapon at place where we killed a guy.
      Your suggestion is really good in my opinion, This makes way easier to get weapons and foods in HG events for which some of the map is really hard to find.. Would be cool if it's added.
      Last edited by Krrish; 31-08-18, 02:51 PM.

Comment

It's a cool suggestion HG will be amazing if it's added Huge +1

Comment

I think it would be useful to add this suggestion.
          It would be more fun to take from the dead bodies, it would also last longer and it would be more fun.

Comment

I support that idea +1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X