Another race suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another race suggestions

1st Suggestion: Possibility to make races without nos. (Something like /racenos 0 = Disabled 1 = Enabled)
    2nd Suggestion: Add a speedometer. (No need to be just for races)
    3rd Suggestion: Add a grid system to /buildrace. (Like Formula 1)
    4th Suggestion: Add a change weather command for races into /buildrace. (/raceweather <id>)
    5th Suggestion: Put players in one virtual world (/raceworld <world> on the /buildrace system), because the NPCS are very very very annoying. I know you guys will say 'Oh this will just make the race get easy.. -1' That's bullshit. GamerX is also focused on racing, so I don't see this as a bad idea. It's really annoying when a npc hits your car when you are racing perfectly. (Note: This has been suggested before, and it's a great idea).

That's all for now, you can leave your opinion. But don't come here to say something like 'Good idea. +1/Bad idea -1' explain fully why do you agree/disagree with my ideas.
    Last edited by Robo; 02-04-19, 10:28 AM.

1: Yes agree no nos races would be great to switch it up a bit, plus should be easy since horn and ctrl vmodes are already disabled in races.
    2: Not sure we need speedometer, might be buggy anyway.
    3: Agree it would be cool to see grid races like the GR10 race, makes it more challenging and interesting and people aren't fighting for the front of the checkpoint. Also might prevent the lcp bug to get ahead being abused.
    4: Weather would be a great idea, e.g rain would make races more difficult and interesting
    5: Don't see why we shouldn't have all racers in one virtual world, since I've had races disturbed by conveniently timed bots, and also other players who aren't racing, also static vehicles left on the race course like at the rich spawn.
    Last edited by Nate; 15-10-13, 02:03 AM. Reason: moar stuff

Comment

Totally agree wih you. good idea's

Comment

The speedometer one was denied as it was suggested . So -1 for it
        +1 for the others as you have really suggested a good idea and hope it will be useful

Comment

All is Good Except That Speedo metre
          and if it will start in a virtual world people will in the Real world after leaving which will also solve This- http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ace-Suggestion

+1
          sigpic
          A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
          I Can Survive.

Comment

I really like your ideas, specially i like the idea for virtual world, because i always get hitted by the NPC's when im racing and i get pissed off so +1

<&Rusel> I am sorry raiden but we have to let you go
            * %raiden (raiden@irc-6083AEEF.centurynet.ro) Quit (Quit: )
            <@Adrenaline> u scared him
            <%Dunga> lol'd

Comment

1st Suggestion: +1 Would be great to choose.
              2nd Suggestion: -1 Has been suggested a few times over the past few years and if remember correctly, was declined.
              3rd Suggestion: I agree with Nate on this one, +1
              4th Suggestion: About time someone suggested this. Add's a bit more fun to the races. Aslong as the creators don't pick an annoying weather ID... +1
              5th Suggestion: I'd prefer it if Some NPC's had a different route for a change.. Even though every route will interupt a race at one point. But meh!
              sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X