Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search & Destroy event

This event contains 2 teams: Attackers and Defenders
    Attackers should plant the bomb in 5 minutes(or more) [I think /atm command is good for bomb plant anim]
    If the bomb explode in 1 minute and defenders weren't able to defuse it, attackers will win or when they kill all defenders
    For defuse anim I suggest /animcopa 5-4
    Defenders can win by defusing the bomb or kill all attackers
    First team which reach 3(or 4) wins, will win the event
    Teams will be auto-switched after the 2nd round
    Round time: 5 minutes
    Weapons like in Siege event - player chooses his weapons
    And for a bomb i suggest /cpo 1252

Sounds very interesting and that's certainly a lot of fun! Good idea dude! :] +1

Comment

Yes We've talked about that in game lately :P I think This one is good Must Be added

Comment

Yes agree with you but not in Def vs Attack , i think we need to add another event type like as fallout - blast survival that's can be good.

Comment

Yees cool idea it should add

Comment

Yes it is cool idea i want to attack on other team and plan a bomb so it must be added into gamerx+1from me

Comment

reminds me of Counter Strike ...

idea is good but think about the command spam? i mean what if all of them typing /animcopa 5-4 to defuse the bomb, will it create bug? or is it even possible..

did you asked any higher lvl admin is it possible? to create such event.

btw good idea

Comment

Originally posted by SugarX View Post
                reminds me of Counter Strike ...

idea is good but think about the command spam? i mean what if all of them typing /animcopa 5-4 to defuse the bomb, will it create bug? or is it even possible..

did you asked any higher lvl admin is it possible? to create such event.

btw good idea
                What he meant about /animcopa 5-4 is, say the command to defuse the bomb is /defuse and when you're /defuse-ing, your skin would play /animcopa 5-4 animation. And about possible or not? I think it's possible. It has no big difference with CTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
                  What he meant about /animcopa 5-4 is, say the command to defuse the bomb is /defuse and when you're /defuse-ing, your skin would play /animcopa 5-4 animation. And about possible or not? I think it's possible. It has no big difference with CTF.

lol what if evrybody starts defusing the bomb? by doing /anim

Comment

Originally posted by SugarX View Post
                    lol what if evrybody starts defusing the bomb? by doing /anim
                    They wouldn't be able to do it. The /defuse command does the defuse not /anim.

Comment

Honestly.. It's just going to end up in a Team Deathmatch like Siege does in the end.

Siege is really Attack and Defend... Yet It always seems to turn into a TDM. As Search and Destroy is very similar. It wouldn't be much different.

-1 for me. I don't really care what comebacks I may get, 100% it will turn out the same as Siege..

Otherwise, adaptation on the Siege mode would be good. Then I may agree..
                      sigpic

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X