A command to forceduel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A command to forceduel

I've seen many aimbotters in gamerx and most of them have /idu and after they kill someone they tele to other place and don't kill anyone for a long time and admin cant see it. So , i wanna suggest a command for admins /forceduel id to force someone to duel so that we can check their aimbot.

I hope you like this suggestion

I sometimes asking admins to put me in a duel with the hackers that because i thought there is already command like dis. Good idea +1

Comment

Please don't make it like we ALWAYS checking aimbot with duel, it's false.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        Please don't make it like we ALWAYS checking aimbot with duel, it's false.
        No , but it would be useful. We and admins often check aimbot via duel , so it would be useful.

Comment

Yes yes lets add command to force "do cheat" too so it would be useful, for airbreak cheater, force them fly, for no reload, force them use gun and shoot, for speed hacker, force race, etc..

And that hacker will get banned yayyyyyyyyyyyy so easy
          :sarcasm:

Logically, a cheater would know easily that he is being checked and then disable the cheat, instead of making easier, it will just make harder.

And as far i know, this was suggested many times already and got denied, have you searched it? I'm not sure tho.

EDIT: Oh there is...
          Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
          I think admin has a system to check the aiming of a player. So , that is why they find whether the hacker is really hacking or not.

There are still more, i haven't search more.
          Last edited by Robo; 03-10-15, 06:42 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X