About the command /tpinfo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the command /tpinfo

Well I see many people asking how to become TP/VIP/admin in the main chat and the answer is 'Read /tpinfo". But the text in /tpinfo for now is too little, just say TP is a player with some privileges like godmode.

My suggestion is adding more informations at /tpinfo so players may feel more interested to become a TP. Informations like you need to report hackers, help new players, be nice with the community and the requeriments (100h, 45 days in server, etc etc). All in a dialog box (like /chelp and /ph for example). I think this could be useful and actrative and may avoid some applications like this one. And obviously, the link to forums in the end letting clearly that you have to apply here.

Share your opinions about this

i don't agree with this GamerX have already so much load of objects and other stuff things! and server don't have enough memory to add these kind of things they can visit forums to see the requirments its not that hard, even for applying they still has to come na so whats wrong on visiting the forum and registering on the forum no i don't agree with it.

EDIT: whats wrong in visiting forums, a guy who must be really intrested in this position he will surely do reserch and ask people and its simple is go to forum and see its simple as that! no need to make it complicated! even at apply time still he has to come so why not earlier to check what is TP and things i don't find it useful!
    Last edited by Muaaz; 18-07-16, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      i don't agree with this GamerX have already so much load of objects and other stuff things! and server don't have enough memory to add these kind of things they can visit forums to see the requirments its not that hard, even for applying they still has to come na so whats wrong on visiting the forum and registering on the forum no i don't agree with it.
      Why would server not have memory to do texts addition? Its just a textdraw and will increase the output size by some bytes or so.

answering /tpinfo would be more worth it if this suggestion is added.
      Last edited by Glator; 18-07-16, 04:12 AM.
      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
        Well I see many people asking how to become TP/VIP/admin in the main chat and the answer is 'Read /tpinfo". But the text in /tpinfo for now is too little, just say TP is a player with some privileges like godmode.

My suggestion is adding more informations at /tpinfo so players may feel more interested to become a TP. Informations like you need to report hackers, help new players, be nice with the community and the requeriments (100h, 45 days in server, etc etc). All in a dialog box (like /chelp and /ph for example). I think this could be useful and actrative and may avoid some applications like this one. And obviously, the link to forums in the end letting clearly that you have to apply here.

Share your opinions about this
        I agree with this. It would show them what to do to reach level 2.

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
        i don't agree with this GamerX have already so much load of objects and other stuff things! and server don't have enough memory to add these kind of things they can visit forums to see the requirements its not that hard, even for applying they still has to come na so whats wrong on visiting the forum and registering on the forum no i don't agree with it.
        Adding a few information in the dialog box wont affect the memory. The /tpinfo command have nothing to do with objects and other stuff things.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I don't agree with any of the suggestions.
          Because it already tells you to apply in forums which shows you all you need.

Comment

I don't know why this is being refused by some players, but as far as I can see, this will make things easier and better. I don't even think that this may affect the server performance, because a few bytes shouldn't be a problem. Hence, it's a Yes from me.

Comment

For me i don't agree sorry but, the /tpinfo command tell them that Trusted Players have more commands and go to the forum to apply and for more information. So if they don't know how to go to forum or how to create an account then they don't deserve the status.
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                For me i don't agree sorry but, the /tpinfo command tell them that Trusted Players have more commands and go to the forum to apply and for more information. So if they don't know how to go to forum or how to create an account then they don't deserve the status.
                Probably they dont deserve at that moment, but if they got more informations they could learn what is necessary and become a TP in the future

Comment

my opinion is...

if someone ask "how to become TP?"
                  answer with "Visit GamerXserver.com 's Forum"

they're must be newbies who asking like this.
                  just drift

Comment

use less we don't need to add everything in game about TP requirement or advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by ANWAR View Post
                      my opinion is...

if someone ask "how to become TP?"
                      answer with "Visit GamerXserver.com 's Forum"

they're must be newbies who asking like this.
                      Anwar is 100% right. Idiots keep answering see /tpinfo to learn HOW to become a TP. However in /tpinfo it says nothing about HOW to become a TP but only says WHAT a TP is. Therefore from now on when someone asks 'HOW' to become a TP, I suggest you guys say 'See /www our forums to learn the requirements to become a TP on the TP section'. Much better than saying '/tpinfo' because that is not the answer. If no one does that then I agree with this suggestion, it should list out that you need:
                      100 hours IG time
                      Be helpful (Answer peoples questions etc)
                      Use /report command often
                      Have good behaviour
                      Go onto our forums for more info on this
                      This would not take a lot of MEMORY which a player said it'd take up (It wasn't very clever of you to say that). Plus it is also nice and brief. I don't see why it should not be added.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

first of all I do not think it necessary to add more information to /tpinfo, in the forum is completely information, and promotes the visit to the Forum GamerX.

and secondly, if a novice asks you as being tp, you can not answer you? many players have asked me how to become Trusted Player and I kindly tell them, I do not see that they could not answer them (no ofence).

if players still have doubts can send the forum and these would visit

Peace

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X