Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ACCEPTED] happy hour suggestion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ACCEPTED] happy hour suggestion

    hi,

    i suggestion menu for the vehicles enable just in happy hour like hydra , hunter ......etc

    the cmd for that menu /v18 or /vh .. the admin choose the cmd

    i hope this suggestion add
    *text here*

  • #2
    This is a good idea as new players will also get it easily.
    1: When the happy hour will be enabled it should be shown /v18 to get hydra , jet, tank etc.
    2: And when the happy hour will be enabled the on the screen it should also been shown that the things can be enabled during happy hour
    3: There should be rules that should be followed during happy hour
    4: As there in the future there will be a command /happyhourinfo (as the suggestion was approved in the old forum) the new players would get to know what will happen in happy hour
    +1
    Last edited by [_Price_]; 11-10-13, 09:08 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
      This is a good idea as new players will also get it easily.
      1: When the happy hour will be enabled it should be shown /v18 to get hydra , jet, tank etc.
      2: And when the happy hour will be enabled the on the screen it should also been shown that the things can be enabled during happy hour
      3: There should be rules that should be followed during happy hour
      4: As there in the future there will be a command /happyhourinfo (as the suggestion was approved in the old forum) the new players would get to know what will happen in happy hour
      +1
      Agree with u +1
      sigpic
      A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
      I Can Survive.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think that's not a good Idea , we have already that information when you type [/v5 - /v6] you read (Happy Hour Only) , so not needed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bobby View Post
          I think that's not a good Idea , we have already that information when you type [/v5 - /v6] you read (Happy Hour Only) , so not needed.
          You are a old player thats why u think. How will the new players know that where is the list of vehicles. It should be shown the lists and other things which i have mentioned above.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
            You are a old player thats why u think. How will the new players know that where is the list of vehicles. It should be shown the lists and other things which i have mentioned above.
            yes i agree with you price
            *text here*

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, the idea is not the best... but ok.

              One should only remember that the admins need to add all these commands ... o.O

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                You are a old player thats why u think. How will the new players know that where is the list of vehicles. It should be shown the lists and other things which i have mentioned above.
                They will ask and the others will answer with "/v5 and /v6". And if it needs to be shown then the "/v5 and /v6" should be shown instead of a new command, since it contains Happy-Hour-only vehicles list. Your list of idea above is good, but your point is wrong in this one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not a bad idea tbh, will make it easy for newbies, I agree with it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Exactly, it'll make it easier for new players. We'll add something for it

                    Comment

                    There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                    Working...
                    X