• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] enable goto suggestion

hi ,

i suggestion cmd for tg all players in the server like /tgall

Admin's got such command and it should stay only for us
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
      hi ,

i suggestion cmd for tg all players in the server like /tgall
      If players have that command, some players will abuse that cmd to annoy

Comment

Yes the commands /tgall is the commands for the admin and /tgatps is the command for tps to enable goto for all tps.
        Don't agree -1

Comment

This cmd already exist ! but just for Admins & Trusted Players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
            This cmd already exist ! but just for Admins & Trusted Players.
            Not for trusted players, They have command to tg all admins and tps but not for all players.

Comment

Originally posted by [Androit] View Post
              Not for trusted players, They have command to tg all admins and tps but not for all players.
              I know , you don't understand i say Admins can enable tg for all admins and Trusted Players can tg all TPs.

Comment

This isn't a good idea, because some idiots will probably goto players and kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                  I know , you don't understand i say Admins can enable tg for all admins and Trusted Players can tg all TPs.
                  Admins doesn't need the player he/she want to go have /tg enabled, they can teleport to whoever freely. Admin is already have the toggle goto for all online players already.
                  And trusted player has the command to enable go to to other online trusted players.

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
                  This isn't a good idea, because some idiots will probably goto players and kill them.
                  They should've thinking the risk of enabling the command it self before.

On topic, this can make spam, even i've seen often a player spamming /g on other player. So -1
                  KVIrc User

Comment

ok , sorry for shit bad suggetion :'(
                    i just enable it or players and not just for admins

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
                      ok , sorry for shit bad suggetion :'(
                      i just enable it or players and not just for admins
                      Its not a bad suggestion. Everyone makes mistake (not more than me) and its good that you suggested a suggestion and you want the welfare of gamerx. Everyone needs the welfare and we are all part of gamerx and we LOVE gamerx
                      And one more thing , the previous suggestion which was of happy hour got accepted by you , so please don't think that my suggestion got approved so i will post another suggestion and it will get approved too , ok ?

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                        Its not a bad suggestion. Everyone makes mistake (not more than me) and its good that you suggested a suggestion and you want the welfare of gamerx. Everyone needs the welfare and we are all part of gamerx and we LOVE gamerx
                        And one more thing , the previous suggestion which was of happy hour got accepted by you , so please don't think that my suggestion got approved so i will post another suggestion and it will get approved too , ok ?
                        lol Price
                        no one can FEel him more than u
                        sigpic
                        A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
                        I Can Survive.

Comment

Nope, we wont do that

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X