• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted player application

Username: Sprinkle
    Any previous names: Titan [with tag]
    IRC Nickname (if any): Sprinkle
    Time spent in-game (hours): Suitable with the requirements (6183 minutes - 103 hours).

Note: I have worked very hard till now and my old account Titan was registered in 2014 with nearly to have 300 hours spend . I forgot the old account name and try to login with the name [A TAG] Titan but i was shocked to see it was unregistered account so i forgot my name and decided to continue with the name 'Sprinkle'... mostly everyday i was online at Midnight time and Early morning there is only 5-20 players when i join.. also decided to keep the server active by my money with donation..Everyday i skip my sleep and try to play at evening just to help and report cheater but that time i am most of time AFK... So as i told before in my playing time there are only 20 players or 10 players i can only help and report them and also i try to join at 60 player online time and help everyone also reporting. My hardwork needs to achieve this status! Also i have meet every primary and secondary requirements! From 2014 my dream is to become a TP, In 2014 i don't know how to register in forum.... so in 2017 finally i registered and helping in forums and helping the most of posts i see and I never let you guys down for your votes,trust me i will not make to regret it!
    Thanks for reading!

Edit: My stats maybe low like scores,cookies,cakes etc, because i not interested in collecting them.. I only interested helping and reporting cheaters. And helping every players with a 'big' explain..... I know explaining in a big way makes them to understand that easily.

Sprinkle.
    Last edited by Sprinkle; 18-08-17, 12:53 PM.

I haven't been very active for last month and a half, however every time I joined then I saw reports from you, helping and obviously you being active. I don't see anything negative from my side. Yes from me

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
      I haven't been very active for last month and a half, however every time I joined then I saw reports from you, helping and obviously you being active. I don't see anything negative from my side. Yes from me
      Thanks for your vote and i never let you down
      I will continue my efforts on my works!

Comment

Ive seen you've started to be active this month.In my opinion you need more time.

No from me

Comment

Well you're improving on the way becoming a TP but you still need more time as Admin Heartbeat mentioned above try to be more active in-game and being helpful if you can be patient and keep it up, i will give you positive vote next time.

- No From me.

Comment

I think you need more time too like the others said so. No from me.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied, you may reapply on 30th September 2017.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X