• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application

Username: Nida
    Any previous names: Sibaren_Girl , Nida[PAK] ,
    IRC Nickname (if any): Sibaren_Girl
    Time spent in-game (hours): 46470 Minutes 774 Hours

Hello All Dear Admins I think I am ready for this Status I respect all rules and I try to help as much I can like rule-breakers/cheaters and helping people regarding server commands and soo on.
    i really love this server.. Thanks

Regard: Nida

First you are not contributing in the forums and you've got only 1 post which is this trusted player application. Moreover, your in game behavior is still not really mature enough, but i gotta admit you do report in game and sometimes help. However, you have to work on the points that i said first and you may get my positive vote next time.
    Last edited by Solaimane; 01-02-18, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I agree with [S]olaimane. You help a lot and report a suffice amount, but you keep getting involved in drama with the Urdu people about your gender, and I know it will get you in worse trouble in future if such behaviour continues. Fix up, don't get involved in arguments because as [S]olaimane said, it affects your maturity. Also please post and use forums more often. No from me.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

As Soollaimane/Eliteus explained is right, you are helping/reporting how it should be. Generally the problem is you are always involved in dramas about gender/boys/girls etc which sets a bad example if you get the Trusted Player Level. The idea is try to stay away from it. Once you got muted by an Admin for creating dramas with other girls, you got told "stop" but you ignored it. You had to listen him and stop for real.
        Its a No from me.
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 31-01-18, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Thank You Dear Soollaimane Eliteus PANZ For Reply On My Post

Comment

Yes, you have spent quite a time here. But i still would like to recommend you to be more active, good luck.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

Thank You For Reply Glator

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                As Soollaimane/Eliteus explained is right, you are helping/reporting how it should be. Generally the problem is you are always involved in dramas about gender/boys/girls etc which sets a bad example if you get the Trusted Player Level. The idea is try to stay away from it. Once you got muted by an Admin for creating dramas with other girls, you got told "stop" but you ignored it. You had to listen him and stop for real.
                Its a No from me.
                That's clearly one of the reasons why you need to improve, a trusted player should know how to respect and deal with different scenarios when it comes to a fight or even just a simple misunderstanding whether it's toward a newbie or a tp. try fix some of your mistakes (that are informed above) then it will be a yes, but for now its No from me.

Hope you understand, good luck next time.
                Last edited by Medik; 01-02-18, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thank You Soo Much For Your Vote Evil_ ^_^

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 2nd March 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X