• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TP App

Username: [The_Dark_Evil]
    Any previous names: [Bone_Breaker..Dr.Bones]
    IRC Nickname (if any): The_Dark_Evil
    Time spent in-game (hours): 109 h

I tracked all logs about you and i found out you are not ready yet. You spamming too much, forcing players to answer your PMs. They are not forced to answer on every question, if they want they will.
    You are spamming asking/raging/begging for Events from Admins. Just ask once or twice thats enough. I noticed you were spamming "cooomee /event" in main chat. Thats not needed to be done. Also i dont see you on Discord server.
    You need huge improvements if you want to become a Trusted Player here, for now its a NO from me.
    Last edited by PANZEHIR; 28-03-18, 06:17 PM.

Comment

i am sorry if i made you mad but i didn't force anyone to answer my PMs if they don't want to hear me they can type /ipm then my id i didn't force them to answer my PMs...and second it is not something worse to ask an admin for a event it is a game and i was a member and if i am an admin i would do the event i want once or twice and if someone ask me to do an event i would do this...and about the spam i am sorry for that and i will not do this again...and thanks again.........................................i have been accepted or denied?????

Comment

You think you can be accepted after all you done lol? You don't fulfill most of the requirements to become a Trusted Player. Fix up your immature behaviour and general attitude for a start, then you can start focussing on fulfilling the actual help/report/forum help requirements. No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Who are you? i don't know anything about you. I guess i once saw your name except that nope. Immature, Not helpful Game/Forums both also Zero activity. Fix these things work on yourself. If you do these things it can be a Yes for you in future.

For now No from me as you are not ready in my opinion.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 30th April 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X