• Show
Clear All

• Again!

Username: GangsterZz_
    Any previous names: SpetsnaZ_
    IRC Nickname (if any): GangsterZz
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: GangsterZz
    Time spent in-game (hours): 757 h

Well, you've been here a while and I haven't seen any rule break from you since you came back.

I will give you a Yes.

Declan.

Comment

You are not so active. I noticed you from sometime just and also you are not so helpful aswell. You are not ready in my opinion.
      Be more active and become helpful which you are not much. Do something to get this status.

You are maybe a bit old here. But still i don't think you are doing anything so good or special to get this status. I don't see you helping players in chat much etc. I don't see you reporting much. For me "Being Helpful" Matters with this we can see the difference between useless players and helpful (Hardworking players).

So i hope from now you will work on this. Being old or something it's not about that. It's about doing something to get this status. And i don't see any special effort from your side.

Many players can get offended like this and be like oh i am so old and still this server people doesn't make me TP. And i remember you said this:

Again i would like to say i am not against you, infact i will be more happy if you get TP Status. But if we will start giving status like this to everyone then anyone can be a TP i guess (And i know being tp is not so hard these days).

So in easy words if you be helpful, work hard, put clear efforts, and be active. I will myself give you my Yes before anything. I just love those hardworking players. I hope you learn from this thing and focus on improving, then getting offended and leave the server.

I wrote this all because of you only, as i do care about you and value your presence. Already server is having low player count and i think we as Admins needs to value our players presence who do play here. And i try my best to do that (I am human in the end so not perfect but i still try). I would love to see you as TP but please i want something on the desk so i can say to everyone this guy Deserves. And trust me i will be the first to take your side if you will do that things which i said. Good Luck for the next time brother.

No from me.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-18, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Robo
        Robo commented
        Editing a comment
        I doubt there is no one acting like they are leaving for any reason but meanwhile they comeback, it just shows a proof that gamerx has something good on it, please everyone, don't treat every people who are coming back like a traitor to the server. If you are thinking more into some people leave after getting a TP status, then there must be something wrong with trusted player. But if the issue is connected with trusted player, it will just look like trusted players are "paid" players to "work" with the server in increasing player count. This is not good.

Ok thanks for the votes

But I dont know did I get wrong the word "Trusted" Player.I play here 4 years more than some of the admins and you cant trust me.Dont see the point of old player and any other player to be the same.But whatever
      Last edited by GangsterZz; 26-04-18, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GangsterZz View Post
        Ok thanks for the votes

But I dont know did I get wrong the word "Trusted" Player.I play here 4 years more than some of the admins and you cant trust me.Dont see the point of old player and any other player to be the same.But whatever
        Trust is a big thing and if you notice the amount of TP's getting demoted for hacks/rulebreak is kinda much (Talking about new trusted players). That's why i think it's ok if we be hard in trusted player applications specially after seeing the demotions and all. But still we are not so hard though. But it should not be so easy as well. When we will choose such players for trusted players who worked hard for status atleast they will know rules and stuff nicely means the (Chances of demotion etc can be less maybe if not 100 percent). So just because if someone is old i cannot say that i can trust him because i need to see his him in present.

And i don't know if you really played here for 4 years that's what i guess you said and i understood (Sorry if i said wrong). Idk tbh if you have played here for 4 years or not. But that's a other topic which is not really needed. But as i said i need to see his present moment and i told you already your present performance.

If you were so helpful and awesome player then i could understand (no offence). But you are not. Therefore you should focus on improving brother and i wrote that much for you only so you can understand but seems you are still stuck at old player and all.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-18, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz
          But hey whatever the thing is even if you want to go Inactive. I don't think because of that i should give you a No.
          Originally posted by Muaaz
          You were much active in start but now last days before you posted application. You became a bit less active.
          Nida gets a yes even tho he wasn't that active/helpful but this guy gets a no? I don't think that's fair.

Also this

Originally posted by Eliteus
          we can't be so picky in a dying game
          Whether he has been here 4 years or not, he has over 700hrs playing time which is decent amount of time.

Also he has been trying for the 4th time to get TP status. I'm sure if we give him a try he will do a good job.

He does report a lot. I have seen him report many times. The problem is that admins don't pay attention to him because he is a quiet player. But he definitely does report.

I see no problem in giving this guy a chance. Let's see what other admins think.

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing
            Nida gets a yes even tho he wasn't that active/helpful but this guy gets a no? I don't think that's fair.
            I didn't wrote that much that much just to see this. You mentioned the inactivity part of Nida and all. Brother Nida still use to help. Atleast we could see in the mainchat and obviously not just me other admins who has seen that voted for him/her too. We were not blindly voting for him/her.

Also I don't know much this guy even though he has played here for more then 700+ Hours. But he is still unkown to me. And the recent incidents which happend, talking about how new trusted players getting demoted etc. It changed me kinda. I cannot just like this give someone chance who doesn't know much and then someday will get demoted by some Admin or something. If we will find players how i am doing (Choosing Hard-Working Players) they will think 100 times before doing shit with their status.

Since they will be knowledgble and knows the things more nicely. They will know the price that how much we did to get this TP status (Chances will be atleast less for demotion).

My vote will not be changed. Good Luck!
            Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-18, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Well, I have seen many trusted player applications from you now. I remember thinking in the past that you had a lot of improving to do, now I think you are finally there. I see no reason to vote negative, you meet all the requirements, your behaviour has changed (not annoying). I feel you have really grown up now and deserve a chance for the status. its Yes from me.
              Last edited by Medik; 26-04-18, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen any bad things coming from your side for the last 2 months, even tho you were quite silent (I mean by silent here is that you weren't talking a lot in the chat) i was still receiving reports from you. However, i'd like to give you a chance and see how are you going to do if you become a trusted player. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you all so much for voting.

Comment

Yes from me. You've been with us for quite some time.
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Try to be active when you can, yes.
                      the 2 7 squad

Comment

You're doing very well, I'd like to give you a shot. Positive vote.

Comment

I'm not see you much because me and you have different time zones. today i was see you ingame and watching you 20minute more. i not see any help and good action from you. Only see you spawn killing then get a car and run around map. this time can not give you yes

NO ! from me
                          Last edited by BoL; 29-04-18, 11:12 AM.

Comment

According to IRC logs you are not really that helpful in-game, yes i know you are very old player, but i dont really see any helpful actions from your side.
                            Try to help more and give proper/longer explanations which will make you to look better.
                            For its a No from me.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X