• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application(2nd or 3rd time)

Username: Dwane_johnson[M4]
    Any previous names: Nope
    IRC Nickname: Dwane_johnson
    Time spent in-game (hours): 287
    I was denied cuz of inactivitity btw now I think I am active enough and did reports too...I never break rules in gx(in real I do xD) and I remember it was the first time that I was jailed by an admin robo(reason:2shoot in rz for that rlly soory).that all I have to say.

No, that wasn't the first time you got jailed..
    * Dwane_johnson[M4] (ID:112) has been jailed by Toxic_Ro (ID:17)
    * Admin Toxic_Ro (ID:17) forced Dwane_johnson[M4] (ID:112) to read the rules!
    And the reason of the jail was "2 Shoot" in spawn too, so as I see you didn't learn anything. No from me.

Comment

You're a nice guy to talk and play with. But I have to give you a negative vote this time.

Reason is already mentioned by Admin Toxic_Ro.

Follow the rules, be helpfull and active in-game, forums and IRC.

Comment

lol no that was the 1st time omg...and yea the reason was 2 shoot I forgot that

Comment

Dwane, I personally like you and your behaviours, nothing has been found against you, helpful, reporting and active, but that is not enough for me to give you positive vote, to success the application you don't need that only, i see that you are not ready to be a trusted player, you still need more time to learn your mistakes, we do fail sometimes, that's true, but not with obvious things such as "2 shots in redzone rule", i mean, you know yourself that you are in spawn, how dare you to use 2-shots ? i hope you will learn from your mistakes and try to evade problems, we don't want a trusted player to fail on obvious things.

If you learn from your mistakes like i said earlier above, i will give you a positive vote, not only me, i'm sure all admins wants good players to be trusted players and get accepted in their application, for now it's negative, maybe soon, don't give up.

Good luck!

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 7th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X