• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IrfanXp 5th TP app.

Username: IrfanXp
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname (if any): IrfanXp
    Time spent in-game (hours): 882 + Hours

This happened on December the 6th, 2015. Not so long time ago.

[16:02:22] <@GX-04> [11] IrfanXp: admin
    [16:02:23] <@GX-07> [11] IrfanXp: admin
    [16:02:24] <@GX-14> [11] IrfanXp: admin
    2.8 Do not flood/spam in the chat or using commands. Admins can see command usage so we will count this as spam.
    This was not the only time that I saw you spamming the chat. You are doing this regulary, specially when there is a Hidden Pickup event loaded (/hp).

No from me.

Comment

hmm.....
      PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! GIVE ME ONE CHANCE..

Comment

People make mistakes, everyone did this and still doing it sometimes as a joke...

As i said before in ur 4th tp apply, You are a nice person, reporting hackers/rulebreakers, respecting the server rules....Plus you didn't give up till now, you are still trying to get what you want, and i kinda like that on you, so why not !

It's a YES from me.

Good Luck !

Edit:

Originally posted by IrfanSuhail View Post
        Ehmm.....
        PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! GIVE ME ONE CHANCE..
        You don't need to beg when you want something, begging is for weak people
        Last edited by Overd0se; 15-12-15, 04:51 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
          You changed up a lot in a good way from the 1st time you joined GX (insulting, not so good behavior).
          BUT APPARENTLY NOT ENOUGHLY
          You have been helping any new players so far, reporting and the usual... If it was only that... BUT you also brought up a lot of new maps for events, race tracks to be added into GX and for this, I wish to express you my sincere thanks !

I can't but give you my Yes.
          I really would like to see you as a TP however it seems your behavior refrains everything each time

You obviously need to be patient when reporting and bannish the word "fuck" from your vocabulary, you use it way too much !

I'm afraid that giving you a "Yes" now would turn up getting you demoted any later...

Same as for giving a player the TP status while telling them what they should do from now on, to me it's more like we give out that status and expect you to keep doing what you were doing till now so I really do not know...

I guess I will stay neutral here. GL anyway !
          ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
          Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
          ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
          Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Well, I'd really like to give you a Yes. But I simply can't, since I believe you need maybe one more month to fully proof that you are good enough for this status.. I mean you are on the right way and I think its not far, but just not yet.

So I'd technically agree with Remi about your patience with reporting and stuff like that, since I don't like it when TPs do that and I don't want any more of such guys. But thats easy to fix, so just fix your patience and try to act a bit more mature.
            I'd also try to not pm' an admin every time about nonsense things as we got also things to do and random PMs are surely nice, but nothing that makes you a Trusted Player.

Anyway, keep it up as it is. Just fix the patience thingy and you will be a Trusted Player soon

It's a No this time. Sorry..

Comment

Thanks a lot guys for your votes :P
              I will be a good and best player later
              Thanks

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on January the 22th, 2016.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X