X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Second Trusted Player Application

Username: LoG
    Any previous names: Kwebblkop_YT , [HP]Kwebblkop_YT , [HP]East , Corrupt , Tack
    IRC Nickname (if any): LoG
    Time spent in-game (hours): 206 Hours
    Extra notes: I have Explained almost everything In my Previous Application, and have done everything whatever all admins have said. I Improved my Behavior as from before. I do reports. If I am free sometimes i Go in a Spec mode from id 0 to end
    for checking some cheaters (Rarely,Not every time). I Help Newbie's (if i am not in a race or event) as You Can see in The Game.
    If i am active to some admins,then they must be of very different timezone....
    I don't know if I am eligible for this Status or Not but you all may decide.
    Last edited by LoGeX; 07-02-17, 02:46 AM. Reason: Previous names Spelling Correction
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

You are active. However I only have been seeing help from your side for the past few days. I would also like to see a tad bit more reports. That being said, you are definitely improving but I can't trust you right now. Show us that you can maintain the help and reports for longer, so it's a No for now.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      You are active. However I only have been seeing help from your side for the past few days. I would also like to see a tad bit more reports. That being said, you are definitely improving but I can't trust you right now. Show us that you can maintain the help and reports for longer, so it's a No for now.
      Tad Bit more ? is that meant Little more reports?

Comment

Like admin Eliteus already said above, you're improving on the way becoming a TP but you still need more time because you just start helping for a week. If you can be patient and keep it up, I will give you positive vote next time.

Sorry, No for now.

Comment

I agree with the admins above, you need more time. Continue your activity, and try to help more on forum if possible (your activity on the forum is good, but non of your posts seem that helpful from what I've seen, maybe I am wrong).

No this time

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
            I agree with the admins above, you need more time. Continue your activity, and try to help more on forum if possible (your activity on the forum is good, but non of your posts seem that helpful from what I've seen, maybe I am wrong).

No this time
            Yes u are right woolly but what can i help in forums?

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 8th, 2017.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X