• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event and Race bugs

Hello.

I found two bugs in the game.

1) Event Bug:

Well this happened to me several times in game when I type /event at the same time while the even starts (or else 2-3 seconds later). But in the picture I joined after 16 seconds and the same thing happened. It doesn't teleport to the event, but high in the sky with saying "Derby, bloodring etc event command is enabled" as shown in the following picture.

Picture

2) LHOS Bug

If you using lhos in game and you get disconnected (after 4-5 seconds you reconnects again). The lhos remains there and it doesn't remove by /rmho. We have to rejoin the server again to remove that holding object.

Picture

EDIT: Sorry for the topic "race bugs" It's actually LHOS.

Regards
    SpiderWeb/Web.
    Last edited by SpiderWeb; 13-11-14, 09:56 PM.
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Not sure if the /LHOS bug is fixable by us as it might be a SAMP bug.
    It has happened to me before and you can fix it by loading an /LHOS after you rejoin then using /RMHO again, so all your holding objects will be removed - no need to rejoin

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      It has happened to me before and you can fix it by loading an /LHOS after you rejoin then using /RMHO again, so all your holding objects will be removed - no need to rejoin
      Thank you for the solution. What about the newbies that didn't know? Off course it would create problem for them. If it has a solution, it would be great.
      Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
        Originally posted by SpiderWeb View Post
        Thank you for the solution. What about the newbies that didn't know? Off course it would create problem for them. If it has a solution, it would be great.

No worries, it's fixable by removing all attached object on connect. This sa-mp bug was caused with the function that is used to get number of attached objects, where on player connects it will be 0, even the holding object was not removed.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Thread closed. Nate and Robo already explained it to you.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X