• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help

hi guys,
    i want to name a place in GamerX like /left
    how ? or what i do ?

you wanted to create your own teleport like /hichem. have a talk with a lvl 9+
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
      you wanted to create your own teleport like /hichem. have a talk with a lvl 9+
      Only Admins and Trusted Players are allow to request their own teleport command.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Hichem Only Admins and Trusted Players ^^ !

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

or you can make a house with objects and save it with the name of hichem

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
            Doesn't matter I guess... some normal player asked some admin to make his own house/teleport and the admin did
            then everyone will request to have a house and admins will get annoyed

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
              Doesn't matter I guess... some normal player asked some admin to make his own house/teleport and the admin did
              Maybe it changed but it would be better if only TP's and Admins can request it. As garib_admi said then everyboady will request it.
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                then everyone will request to have a house and admins will get annoyed
                Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                Maybe it changed but it would be better if only TP's and Admins can request it. As garib_admi said then everyboady will request it.
                This is a Question and Answer topic not Suggestion...

Anyway seems you already got your answer, so i think i'm gonna lock this topic.

To be clear, only high level admins can make a property but no teleport. Teleport commands are made by the Developer, which is Matite the only one i know to work on this because it need to be coded and the list need to be updated manually for new added property.

Yes it's true that it was mentioned that for now only for Trusted Players or Admins but that doesn't mean forever. I've heard that property system would be changed on the future, some improvements was already made though and probably Property Request would return like it was before (and even better hopefully).
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X